Notice me

Notice me, hyung!

   The Exo dorm was particularly quiet that afternoon. The rest of the members were busy, and so only Kyungsoo and Jongin were there. Normally, they would've taken this opportunity to have a little alone time, but instead Kyungsoo sat on his bed with his head resting against the headrest. He was angry, and that was never good.

   "Kyungsoo." 

   "Go away, Jongin." 

   "Kyungsoooooooo." The dark boy continued to knock on his and Kyungsoo's shared room. Kyungsoo simply closed his eyes and tried to ignore him, but the younger's pleas still sounded through the door.

   "I don't want to talk to you."

   "But hyung-"

   "I said I don't want to talk to you."

   "But you're still talking to me." Kyungsoo groaned aloud and, with heavy steps, finally opened the door. No matter how mad Kyungsoo was, he couldn't help but think that Jongin was handsome. The way his legs looked muscular in black skinny jeans, and how his t-shirt was old and saggy so it showed off his perfect neck and collarbones. Kyungsoo realised he was staring and immediately stopped, looking up at Jongin with his owl eyes glaring up at him.

   "What do you want, Jongin?" Kyungsoo said, his voice cold and harsh.

   "You've been ignoring me all day. Notice me, hyung!" Jongin pouted again.

   "No. Go away." Kyungsoo went to slam the door shut but Jongin caught it and held onto Kyungsoo's wrist, preventing him from walking away.

   "I said I was sorry." 

   "I can't believe you rejected my cooking." 

   "Hyung, I just wasn't hungry at the time. You know I would never normally reject your cooking. Please forgive me!" Jongin looked straight into his eyes. Kyungsoo tried to look away but Jongin cupped his face in his hands and forced him to look at him.

   "...fine. But don't reject my cooking again." Jongin broke out into a wide smile as he hugged the smaller male. Kyungsoo had no choice but to hug back before Jongin broke away and cupped his face again. He leaned down and placed his lips on Kyungsoo's heart shaped ones. It was only a quick kiss, but it gave Kyungsoo butterflies. He never admitted it though.

   "I promise I won't ever reject your cooking again, babe." Kyungsoo's stomach did flips after hearing the nickname.

   "You're just lucky that I love you, idiot."

   "I love you too, hyung." Jongin smiled. "I'm hungry."

   "So now you're hungry? Forget it."

   "Pleaasseeeeee?"

   "You should've been hungry earlier."

   "Buing buing!"

   "Oh my god no stop doing aeygo ill do anything."

   "I'm hungry."

   "You annoy me."

   "But you love me."

   "I know." Kyungsoo sighed and walked to the kitchen, his boyfriend following him with a skip in his step.

   "What do you want to eat?" Kyungsoo asked whilst checking the fridge.

   "CHICKEN!" exclaimed Jongin, his arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist and his chin resting on his the smaller male's shoulder. 

   "Why did I even ask?" laughed Kyungsoo to himself as he started cooking dinner for the two of them.