002

Who Would Have Thought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I pulled back after about 3 seconds after realizing what I was doing. Oh my god. I can’t believe i just kissed a guy. I turned to look at the girl’s reaction. Yup, she’s shock alright. She was just gaping at us speechlessly and Sehun’s just as shocked as she is. Without wasting anymore time, I held Sehun’s hand and walk away.

I didn’t know where I was going actually, I kept walking untill we lost sight of that girl.  Sehun immediately pulled his hand back. I didn’t realize that I was still holding his hand, now that it’s not there anymore, it felt so empty.

 

“What the , man? Why did you tell her I’m your boyfriend?! Are you out of your mind??”

“Probably”

“What?”

“Listen, you just need to pretend to be my boyfriend when we’re in school so the girls won’t bother me anymore with their confessions”

“What? This doesn’t even make sense. Why can’t you get a girl to pretend to be your girlfriend instead? Or are you really gay?”

“No of course I’m not gay! You think I want this? You were the only one around so I had no other choice?!”

“Then why don’t you accept that girl’s confession? She’s kinda cute”

“Nah, she’s alright. Not my style”

“Oh yeah. Why did you kissed me?! I thought all I had to do was pretend”

“To keep your mouth shut or else you’ll ruin the plan, ”

“Well you could’ve just shush me with your finger or something. You didn’t have to go as far as kissing me!”

“Whatever man, it’s just a kiss. A small little peck. Why you so offended about it?”

 

Sehun didn’t say anything and turned around and started to walk away. Wait. Was that his first kiss? Was that why he’s so sensitive?

 I jog towards him and stood in front of him and grinned.

 

“What?”, Sehun questioned.

“That was your first kiss isn’t it?”, I .

“No”, he denied as he pushed me aside and walk away again.

“Aww... C’mon you don’t have to deny it. Your flushed face gave everything away”, I chase after him as he walked even faster.

“Hey, if it makes you feel better, it was my first kiss too”, I confessed. Yup. It’s true. I have never kissed anyone nor dated anyone before.

“What?! For real?”, Sehun stopped walking and asked surprisingly.

“Yeah. So you don’t have to be embarassed about it”

“You’re kidding right? You? Never kissed before? With looks like that? With girls chasing you everyday?”

“It’s true. Eventhough there are girls chasing after me all the time, I never accepted a single one of them and did you just said I have good looks?”

“Don’t ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter