1.

The One Who's Always There.

Seulbi sighed loudly, exasperated. That ! she thought as she continued to weave through the crowd in the club. The blaring music from the speakers did nothing to dampen out her annoyance. She didn't dare turn around. Not yet. She had to get away. From him.

Jung Daehyun. 

For the past few weeks Daehyun has been constantly getting on her nerves, and Seulbi wondered why she didn't consider getting a restraining order for him in the first place. After breaking up, she thought she could finally get some time alone. To do whatever she wanted to, whenever and whereever. She thought she could finally be free of Daehyun breathing over her neck all the time.

Apparenly Daehyun didn't get the memo.

Seulbi had started coming to this club for the soul purpose of forgetting Daehyun since the day he dumped her. And soon it was where she would be every night. She didn't talk to anyone, except for the bartender, and rarely made eye contact with anyone. Nobody approached her, probably because she always gave off this 'don't-wanna-talk' aura. She wanted time alone with herself, and that was exactly what she was getting at the club. 

Until that one night, almost a week ago. She saw Daehyun here at the club, eyes scanning the crowd like a predator stalking its prey. Seulbi had hid behind the bar counter (the bartender didn't seem to mind; maybe people did that a lot, hidding behind the counter). She couldn't believe it! What the hell was Jung Daehyun doing here at her safe haven? Maybe she was being paranoid, but from the past few incidents that have been happening, she had to think that Daehyun was scanning the crowd for her. She peeked over the countertop after what felt like an hour and breathed a sigh of relief; he was gone. 

The following night Seulbi still want to the club. She didn't see him, not for the rest of the week too. She thought she'd finally seen the last of him.

But tonight just wasn't her night. 

She had just ordered a Pina Colada, and, at an extrememly bad timing, turned around, only to see Daehyun staring dead at her from one of the raised platforms in the clubs. Daehyun's eyes widened when she made eye contact with them. . Horrified, Seulbi scrambled off the bar stool and practically dived into the crowd behind her.

"Ya! Im Seulbi!" she heard Daehyun yell behind her.

, Seulbi thought as she dodged past a woman with unnaturally red hair who was clearly drunk. Daehyun sounded far but she couldn't take any chances to turn and check if he really was. Not yet. Thankfully the crowd was getting bigger as more people joined the dance floor when the DJ changed songs. By now Seulbi had reached the other side of the club. She nearly collided with the wall and took a moment to glance behind her.

The coast was clear. Relieved, she slumped up against the wall. She lost him. 

you Daehyun. you for ruining my night. Again.