Late Autumn

Late Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Black sedan slowly came to a stop as Singer Cho Kyuhyun slowly stepped out. He looked around, making sure there was no other people before he went on his way, walking slowly towards his destination. Finally he stopped and sat down gently, smiling.

 

“Hey Ming, I’m back” he says “Sorry it took me a while to visit. It was pretty crazy with all the recordings and shootings and all” he knows he’ll understand, but he still wanted to explain himself. “Leeteuk hyung knows I’m coming and he says to tell hi” he shakes his head, “Everyone’s so busy lately. Ryeowook’s been complaining he can’t even cook anymore”

 

He stops for a while, looking at him sadly, it had been a while since his last visit, but it felt as if nothing had changed “hey, I have a new single, I was actually thinking of you when I was writing it” he tells him proudly, “You always told me I should work on my song writing, remember?” the memory came back to him, beautiful as it was in the past.

 

Sungmin stared at the piece of paper, frowning “yah! What is this Kyuhyun?” he asked, arms crossed.

 

“The lyrics to my new song!” Kyuhyun, still the rookie singer tells him happily. As he was eating some cake from the fridge.

 

“Not these words they’re not” the older says, “Aigoo, you need to work on your songs Kyuhyun, I can’t feel them at all!” he complains “Now, get your off that chair and we are going to work on your words so it’ll fit the melody”

 

Kyuhyun chuckles “And you didn’t even let me finish my cake, remember?” he settles besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter