Get off my way.

Admirable

"Who lives in the castle with some butlers around her? Ahn Sohee!" Myungsoo yelled as Sohee starts walking through the corridor. She rolls her eyes due to Myungsoo's mockery. "Who gives a damn about it?" Sohee yelled back, without turning her head to Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked, then runs to Sohee as he takes her hand. Sohee shocked, "Yah, get off!". "Nope, until you stop being rude to me." Myungsoo replied. Sohee squinted, "How many times should I tell you this? You started it!". Myungsoo pulls Sohee's hand to him, which causes her body also pulled. "Yah!" she yelled. "What are you going to do now? I won't let you ---ugh!" 
Sohee runs away after she kicked his leg hardly. "Goodbye, peasant!" she said. 
Myungsoo snorted, "You're annoying." he whispered as watching Sohee from far.
 

"Due to this school's anniversary, we're gonna make a theater performance to be performed on the day H." teacher announced. The students are excited, until this one guy who doesn't give a damn about it, yeah, Kim Myungsoo. "Yah, aren't you excited about this?" Sandeul smacked him lightly. "Should I?" he replied. "At least, give us any respond--" Sandeul sighed. "Yeay." Myungsoo yelled forcedly, "Enough?". "Okay, okay." he rolled his eyes. 
While Myungsoo gave a forced respond, there's Sohee who looks really excited. "What are we gonna play as?" she asked Seokjin, as the class president. "I don't know yet, maybe Romeo and Juliet?" he replied. Sohee nods slowly, "That would be great!". Sandeul suddenly approaches them, "If our drama was Romeo and Juliet, I have a great idea about the casts!". Sohee turned to him, "Really? Who are they?". "Nah, you shouldn't know it." Sandeul squinted, "Seokjin, let me tell you,". Seokjin nodded as Sandeul whispered something to him, "Ah, I like your idea."
"I know, right?" Sandeul laughed, "Don't worry, Sohee-ya. This gonna be great."
Sohee hissed, "I felt something bad,". 
"No, Sohee, not at all. It's not a big problem!" Seokjin added, "You'll like it!".

Sohee laid her head to her desk, since it's a free day (the teachers gone busy due to school's anniversary event) so she decided to sleep in the class. "So, we chose Ahn Sohee to play as Juliet!" Seokjin announced. Sohee suddenly wakes up due to Seokjin's announcement. "But I---" 
"No 'but's." Seokjin replied. "You won't regret it, I promise."
Sohee sighed, "Okay, okay."
Seokjin flashed a smile as a respond, "Now, we're gonna decide who's going to be the Romeo."
He writes some names in the board, "Which one of these, who fits Romeo well?".
"Kim Myungsoo!" they shouted. "Isn't it gonna be fun to see Sohee and Myungsoo come up as Romeo and Juliet? I mean, they used to fighting and now they're a couple!" someone added. 
Sohee shocked, "NO WAY!"
"I don't give a damn." Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "But, please. Can't you choose another Juliet, who fits 'Juliet' well? I mean, Sohee doesn't fit Juliet at all,".
"We'll make the script soon!" Seokjin replied, "We'll do our best."
"If you make any love scene, I'll happily cut your hands off." Myungsoo said, then glanced at Sohee who doesn't say anything. 
"Sohee-ya!" Soyou patted Sohee's back, "Are you okay?".
"I'm having a mental breakdown, I guess." she said. "I mean, couldn't he chose another Romeo? or another Juliet?"
"But we're excited to see  you with Myungsoo--" Soyou replied, "It's only for one day, though."
 

Not ended yet, gonna continue as soon as possible!