first s(f)ight

Admirable

Sohee rubs her hair as she enters the school gate, or obviously, her own school. Yes, she is the daughter of Geumsaek Company, the owner of Geumsaek High School. She's quite popular, due to her beauty and calm appearance, which counted as the ideal type of most boys in that school. 
"Whoa-" Sohee startled as she almost fell down when someone tackled her. "Yah,"
"Woops," a boy raised his brows as he looks at Sohee. "Sorry, princess." 
Sohee snorted, "What's your problem?". She glanced at his nametag, "Kim Myungsoo?"
"Oh, wow--- Ahn princess called my name." he smirked. 
"Kim Myungsoo, please--" she rolled her eyes. She turns away, about to escape from Myungsoo. 
Myungsoo reached her hand, "Wait, princess.". "Shall I carry your bag?" he scoffed. 
"No, thanks." she flashed a smile and takes her hand from Myungsoo's grip. "Get off,"
Myungsoo smirked as he watches Sohee walks away from him. "Aw, such an arrogant." he whispered. That's how they started off. 
"Sohee-ya!" Soyou called as Sohee entered the class, "Why'd you come late?". Sohee checks her watch, "It's not 7a.m. already,". Soyou sighed due to Sohee's kinda careless personality. "But you used to come earlier," she continued. Sohee shrugged, "There was a rubbish blocking my way," Sohee said, as she glanced away---while Myungsoo came to her class by a sudden. Soyou raised her brow, wondering who's the rubbish that Sohee meant. Myungsoo turned around and realized if Sohee is there, on the same class with him. "Oh, are you in this class, too?" he asked sarcastically. Sohee smirked, "Yeah."
Why should I be in the same class with him?, she thought.  So did Myungsoo, they never enjoyed to be in the same class with each other. "Study well," Myungsoo smiled forcedly, "--peasant.". "So do you, as-" Sohee coughed as the teacher suddenly walked past them, "I mean, friend.". " 'Friend' my ." Myungsoo whispered as he smirked. Sohee snorted, "Don't worry, I didn't mean it."
"Ahn Sohee, Kim Myungsoo." the teacher called. Sohee lifted her head up, "Yes, ma'am?". "I've been watching you both," she said. Myungsoo glanced at Sohee, "It was your fault.". "Shut up, peasant." she whispered to him. "You did make some noises, don't you realize it?" the teacher raised her brow. "I'm sorry," Sohee looked down. "Me too," Myungsoo replied. "Get out and write an apology sentence, until you reach 50 sentences."

"Good,  so much tasks for today." Myungsoo whined. "Shut up, it was your fault." Sohee replied with a sarcasm. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "Go ahead." she said. "You ." he whispered. Sohee smirked, "You started  it all,". "I'm gonna end this up by saying this," she walked closer to him as she whispered, "Such a bad luck to meet you, peasant.". 
"How could a peasant told me that I'm the peasant?" he said. "Aish," she hissed, "You're the peasant of all peasants.".
"I shouldn't met you," he snorted. "I even regretted it," she replied. 

 

"That's what called as destiny," Sandeul patted Myungsoo's head. "Yah, how could my destiny went that bad?" he mumbled. Myungsoo rubs his head as he gets more emotional by just remembering that girl who argued with him, Ahn Sohee. "You're gonna fall for her soon," Sandeul chuckled. "Yah," Myungsoo smacked him, "I'm not that drunk.". "Who knows?" he shrugged, "You never know when you'll fall in love, or maybe who you're gonna fall in love with,". Myungsoo glanced at him, "Stop being dramatic.". Sandeul protested, "I was saying the truth.". 
"However, I'm not gonna fall in love with Ahn Sohee." he said. 
"I don't even like you." Sohee suddenly replied from behind. 
Myungsoo turned around, "Aish. Who told you to come here?".
"What? I didn't come here to meet you." she hissed. 
"Was he the one you called as rubbish?" Soyou whispered to her. 
Sohee smirked, "Yeah, he's the rubbish." 
"You're the peasant," Myungsoo replied. 
Sandeul rolled his eyes, "Guys, stop it. You're gonna fall in love with each other anyway---"
"Shut up, I won't do it even when I'm drunk." Sohee mumbled. 
Soyou takes Sohee's hand, "Sohee-ya, let's go."
"I ain't got time for this peasant." she said with a sarcasm. 
"Now go away," Myungsoo shouted. 
"Who wants to spend their lunch time for a peasant? nobody." she continued. 
 

"Yah, Kang Jihyun." Sohee called. Soyou turned to her, "Yes?". "I'm so screwed up," she whined. "Just ignore him!" Soyou sighed. "He keeps bothering me, all the way." she replied. "He likes you, probably." Soyou scoffed. Sohee pinches her lightly, "Yah, I hate to hear that.". "You'll like him," Soyou said. Sohee rolled her eyes, "I won't." "Believe me, you will." she continued. "How come?" Sohee asked. "Many couples started as an enemy and ended up in a relationship, that's what I saw these days." Soyou explained. Sohee chuckled, "It won't happened between us,". "Who knows, Ahn Sohee?" Soyou frowned. 

"No, we won't fall for each other." they both said.