Chapter 12

Choose.

 

Mi Young walked cautiously into the school, expecting no bullying to be present in her school life. But she was far from correct. The moment she walked into the school grounds, whispered echoed through the yard, the whispers were constant, so it was almost impossible for her to figure out what they were saying. She did see that everyone was giving her the elevator eyes, as if she was an animal at a zoo. She made her way to the corridor, attempting to ignore the whispers but failing epicly.

Mi Young opened her locker carefully, seeing that a pile of new books were lined up neatly. She smiled slightly, happy that someone had bothered to buy her another set of the overly expensive books. Mi Young opened the book, seeing a small pink note on the side of it. She peeled it off, looking at it closely and reading the words on it.

“Don’t think that this means I’m friends with you. –Hyun Joo.”

Mi Young gasped, her eyebrows furrowing as she wondered why Hyun Joo had bought new books for her. She brushed the thought aside as she spotted all of Infinite walking coolly through the corridor. The students all separated like the red sea and they shivered in fear. Mi Young noticed that they were all headed her way, she gulped as she still did not fully trust them. They stopped a few metres in front of her, and Sunggyu continued forwards. Sunggyu stopped right in front of Mi Young looking down at her as she cowered away in fear. Mi Young heard him chuckle and looked up at him. He was smiling genuinely at her and she could see a few girls in the surrounding areas swoon at him.

She gave him a confused look as she kept staring straight into his eyes.

“Come on, Mi Young. You’re in the same class as Sungjongie!” Sunggyu said as he put his arm around her shoulders and begun walking towards Infinite. He stopped right in front of Infinite, all eyes were on Mi Young as Sungjong jumped forwards.

“Mi Young-ah when is your birthday?” Sungjong said as he held her hands and swung then childishly.

“O-O-October, 25th.” Mi Young stuttered as Sungjong continued to swing her hands around.

“OH! YOU’RE MY DONGSAENG SO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME OPPA OKAY?” Sungjong cheered as he gazed straight at Mi Young’s eyes. Mi Young nodded in response. She had never called anyone ‘oppa’, let alone a person she had just met the day before.

“Sungjong… Oppa.” She said quietly as Sungjong’s smile grew wider.

“AGAIN AGAIN!” He said as Mi Young repeated herself.

“Sungjong Oppa, Sungjong Oppa, Sungjong Oppa.” She liked the way it sounded and repeated it over and over again. The smiles on Infinite’s faces grew every time she said Oppa. Soon after, the bell rung for the start of class.

“KAJA MI YOUNG AH!” Sungjong yelled as he looped arms with Mi Young and skipped off to class.

“Araso Sungjong Oppa!” She replied happily skipped along with Sungjong. They stopped in front of the door, with their arms still looped around each other. Sungjong opened the door abruptly, earning a few gasps from the classmates who saw their linked arms. Sungjong ignored the whispers, skipping to his seat, with Mi Young getting dragged along.

“Mi Young ah, sit next to me okay?” Sungjong asked as he continued to smile at Mi Young. Mi Young nodded softly before sitting down cautiously looking around at the classmates. They were all glaring at her and it made her shrivel away in her seat from fear. This did not go unnoticed by Sungjong as he lifted his gaze and glared furiously at the students. Behind his girly side, he could be scary and intimidating, living up to his kingka reputation.

All the students immediately turned around, not daring to look at Mi Young again. Mi Young smiled at Sungjong, showing her gratitude to him. He waved it away, saying that it was unnecessary.

“We’re friends right? And friends help each other, right?” Sungjong asked smiling at the same time. Mi Young nodded happily, earning a few glares from her classmates once again. Sungjong, being he observant person he is, turned back to them and glared even harder than before. Once they had returned their gazes back to the front of the class, the teacher walked in, noticing that Mi Young had moved from her isolated corner seat. He raised an eyebrow in  curiosity before commencing class.

~~~

October 25th just cause its my birthday ^^ hehe Sungjongie can be scary too :L

Well, i don't think i'll update very much tomorrow, since i'm following my sister to get the infinite repack :L

i'll update asap when i get back though ^^ 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! ♥

I ♥ U ALL :D

Mmmm i think "I'm In Love - Narsha" is growing on me. xD ♥