CHAPTER 3

Lost Love

A/N: this part of the story is still yulsic but this one is in the past... or a big flash back....



 

???:"jess!!!! wait! please!!!!

 

jessica:" oh come on tiff faster! we are going to be late!

 

tiffany:" ok! ok!...... jeez jess since when did you became punctual??

 

jessica:"tiff! *glare* dont start with me or else..."

 

tiffany:"geez!! so cold even in your bestfriend..."

 

the two latter is now going to their classroom when the ice cold princess bump into someone....

 

???:"outch!!

 

jess:" sorry 

 

???:"whatever!"

 

jessica is more pissed off because of the girl she just bump into...

 

JESSICA'S P.O.V

 

what the hell with that person? i said im sorry.... wait did i just say i am sorrry to her?... for god sake i am the jessica jung the most popular girl here!!!

 

tiffany:"what the hell jess? whats wrong with you today?

 

"what?"

 

tiffany:"first you just went to school and worrying not to be late and now? you just say sorry to that jerk?"

 

"jerk? you know her tiff?"

 

tiff:"yeah! actually not just me but the whole school!... "

 

"then who is she?"

 

tiff:"ahmm she's just the most anoying,player and a jerk the "kwon yuri"..." giving a hand signal to the name

 

"kwon yuri? the varsity?"

 

tiff:" yeah! but seriously what's wrong with you you seem so.... lost?"

 

"i dont know tiff... but last ting i know me and yoong broke up last night..."

 

tiff:" what!! why?? "

 

"yeah... i dont really remember though..."

 

after that sinple converation we both went to out class room and seat in our seats me beside tiff... i really dont know but i dont feel so hurt when yoong broke

up with me... maybe because i really didnt put 100% of my love toward her... i really dont know.... *sigh*

 

after i seated i put my head on the table and slowly fall a sleep........

 


KWON YURI P.O.V

what the heck with that girl? she bump me and she say sorry... but her sorry is like she reaaly dont want to say it....

grrrrrr.... i am really pissed of this day i hate you KIM TAEYEON why the heck are you not in the school today? why do you need to catch a cold... 

i took my phone and i saw 1 massage and i look who is the sender 

from: SHIKSHIN YOONG

dude are busy? can you ditch your class for me i need you!!!

me and sica broke up last night T.T

i shook my head when i read the name sica... 

what the heck did she saw to that ice princess? why is she so madly inlove with her...

and i texted her back

TO: SHIKSHIN YOONG

SURE!! taengoo is not arround so no one will

lecture me today... where are right now?

 

From:SHIKSHIN YOONG

i am in the green house...

 

TO:SHIKSHIN YOONG

ok i am on the way there...

 

since today taengoo is absent i can do whatever i want to do... but i think i am still thankfull for taengoo for keeping me on the varsity team without worrying my grades to be low... 


author's P.O.V

yuri taeyeon and yoona were bestfriends since kinder garden the three of them grow up together and when they enter in soshi high girls school  yoona and yuri became one of the most popular students there....

yoona is now a model and know all over korea and students in their school really likes her...

yuri is also popular for being the varsity of the basketball and track and field.... girl like her having a cold attitude towads other except her two friends... specially taeyeon...

and lastly taeyeon the nerd and geek in the group student saw her as the shadow of the she always want to be alone studying in the library... and people dont know about her is her having a most beautiful voice you ever heard... only her family and friends heard her sing....

and also people dont know about her is that she is the heirest of the KIM  Airline company.. she is a top student and also she is the reason why her two bestfriend still in the school...

she always help them to get a passing grades for tutoring them and also lecturing them whenever they cut or ditch class....

but on top of that she is the most loyal friend of the two....



ok... ok ... i think its a little bit boring but please bear with it... i mean please give this story a chance ok...

anyways.. sorry for not aploading for days i am busy focosung on the YOU WILL NEVER KNOW story i am near to end that story and after that i will focus on this....

by the way guys please comment on this story of what you think of this and also please suscribe and to all who suscribed thanks....

 and also please like this page....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reiko_chan20/629902107125580]

this is were i will post some pictures with a quote from the story that you are now reading and also some anouncement regarding this one... hehehehe