Chapter 2.

My Fun Awkward... Life!

Chapter 2. adventures around school.
 


The 5 of you arrived at school and brought your bikes to the place where all the other bikes we're at. You looked at the building of your school and chuckled. "Coulden,t this school be any bigger?" You quiestioned yourself and shaked your head chuckling. "Leggo!" Wendy said as you arrived at the gates of school and entered it, some people looked at you guys and then back to the people they were talking to. 

"Umm.. President?" You blinked and turned around to see a cute boy blushing a bit. "Yes?" You smiled softly which made shy boy the look down. "I..I.. Ijustwannasaythatyouareveryprettyandthatiamverygladtobeinyourfanclub!" The boy quickly said and ran away which made you leave with a dumbfounded face as you blinked looking at your friends asking them mentally what just happened. 

"Cute right?" Wendy chuckled and walked to the rooster to see if it was really true what Irene said and she dropped into negatives right away when she was done with reading. "They just switched it so we will start with gym.." "what?!" You all screamed in chorus exept for wendy as she nodded, The bell rang. 

"Okay.. its time for me to just umm.. you know uhh.. go sick cuz.." The 4 of you looked at Seulgi like this '-__-' "Cuz uh.." She continued. "I am alergic to the... gym class?" "Seulgi, Stop and come along with us." "ok." After arriving at the gym class you bumped up to a guy as you fell on the ground as you pouted. 

"Oh dear.. you don,t wanna hurt yourself right?" The boy chuckled and pulled you up which made you blush. The boy looked very handsome and winked at you with a nice giggle as he walked of bowing to you. Joy,Irene,Seulgi & Wendy watched the seen happening as they looked at you with a grin on their faces, smiling like idiots.

You rolled your eyes playfully and stood up. "How nice to see that my friends are helping me with standing up." You chuckled and entered the ladies changing room of the gym. At Gym you guys stood in a corner talking about random things untill you guys got interrupted by Seohyun that came with the rest of her friends, Seulgi sighed and turned her face to the 4 of you girls. "Shall i turn into my bodyguard mode now?" You shaked your head and chuckled "Its okay Seulgi, don,t worry okay?" Seohyun directly hugged your arm and happily greeted you as the rest looked at the 2 of you in a distance. 

Except for your friends they just talked to each other while Irene looked at a disguisted face at Seohyun. "Why is she always so clingy around Haneul?" "Irene... what did we told you? its not good to show your jealousness around us." Irene turned around to see that Tiffany was right infront of her. Irene scrunched up her nose and turned back around as Seulgi clenched her fist as they saw Tiffany walking away laughing.

"Another reason why i play shoot games" Seulgi said irritatingly as Joy calmed her with her eyesmile. After the rumble about you and Seohyun you came back and Wendy explained what happened. After that the gym teacher told everyone to form up teams of five and get ready for the warm up, You helped irene as she founded doing 5 push-ups very hard. Now it was your turn and you barely coulden't even get up as you gave up.

"Yah Haneul-ah you can do it!" Irene teased you as you pouted and didn't even reached 1 push up. Next. making a circle and throwing a ball unexpected at your friends. "Ouch! Haneul not so hard!" Wendy pout and rubbed the palm of her hand. "Its called looking out sweetheart." Irene joked to Wendy as you all continued the game.

Later all of you needed to form a duo so you agreed with the rest that you will go and pair up with Jayoung. Seohyun saw that happening and directly prostested as Seulgi jumped in "Seohyun.. why are you actually now trying to create drama you already team't up with Yoona so why the drama?" "Mind your own business." Taeyeon spoke up for her maknae as you came between them. "Guys next time i will go with Seohyun okay? now please let it rest." You nodded and looked both at Seulgi & Taeyeon that were glaring at each other.

*If Looks could kill...* You thought in your mind as Seulgi walked away as the game began. At the end you were all exhausted and were done with gym. You guys were now secretly sending messages under the table.

 
 Seulgi:
Let's be honest guys.. Those girls are getting on my nerves. 
15:34 PM  


  Haneul:
Just calm down Seulgi, what if i treat you in the cafeteria
with some of your favorite Chocolate??? 

15:38 PM  

   Joy:
I Argee! Me too please Unnie! *A* 
15:39 PM

 Joy:
  
15:39 PM


  Irene:
You already ate. xD  
15:41 PM


  Joy:
So not true! :((
15:41 PM

  Wendy:
Aish! that makes me think that i still need to repay
you guys. Remember? about the hotdog? XD

15:43 PM

 Haneul:
Oh yeah! i forgot about that xD
Let's Treat eache other neh? <3 

15:43 PM 

 Seulgi:

15:34 PM