1/1

Cold September
Jonghyun woke up in a cold September. He got up and got ready. He wore a plain shirt, jeans and sneakers, and walked out of his apartment. For him, everywhere he went, it was always gloomy. It's like every ounce of life and strength was out from him ever since that accident. Without knowing, his feet led him to the park. The park itself brought back memories, sweet, happy and fun memories with her, but instead of cheering up, it just made him sadder and doubling the pain he already had. With a pained heart, he left the park and went to stroll down the streets, who knows it might lessen the pain he was feeling. As he was walking, he passed through a flower shop and saw the flowers she used to like, roses. He asked the lady to make him a bouquet and bought it. Then, he went to the place where she is right now, at the cemetery. Upon reaching her grave, he put the flowers. He traced the letters written on the tombstone, Park Luna. He let his tears slide down from his cheeks, "I miss you..." he whispered. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He was shocked because he saw Luna, smiling. "Don't cry. I will always be right by your side no matter what." In a cold September where anything could happen.