4

Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Where the Heck Did I Meet You?

 

Chapter 4

The music started playing. It was new. I’ve never heard Anna play this song before. Then the spotlights came back on.

                There he was, in the middle of the stage; the spotlight on him. He started singing. He was smiling. It seemed like it was a ballad, but it felt too upbeat.

                "I met you for the first time, fell in love but not at first sight."

Ah, so it was a ballad song. I was still paralyzed. Glad I was still in the dark. Spotlight. Greaat. The light was shining on me and I heard the crowd scream.

 "Who is it?"

 As the song began its chorus "Will you accept my love once I see you again? I've never been like this before. Will I ever meet you again?"

 He started walking towards me. Yoseob and his beautiful voice. I was stuck in a trance. I was staring at him. I almost forgot about the crowd as I looked into his eyes.

"Will you accept it? My heart has been looking for you ever since that day." He was singing. To me. I've never had a boy sing to me before. He took my hand. The fans screamed. I felt like Dara from Taeyang's I Need a Girl except the one holding me was Yoseob. It felt like we were dancing. He moved and I responded; he was glad that I was following his lead. The song became more upbeat and before I knew it I was dancing with him, in our own little bubble. It felt like there were stars falling around us. I can hear them crashing around us.

Wait. What?!

 I snapped back to reality and let go of his hand. People were throwing stuff at us. No. At me! I turned around and tried to run.

And then, I out.

I got hit by a water bottle.

 

 

---------------------------------------

XD I have like 6 chapters of this sitting on my computer.... It's not that good since it's my first fic.... Experimental? None of this and the next few chapter will be edited from it's original...