What?

Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Where the Heck Did I Meet You?

 

Chap 3

I was pushed into an even darker space.

"Stay there until it's his turn."

I wasn't even paying attention to the director.

My head was still whirling from what he told me just a few minutes later.

                "Ah! It's you! Hurry! What took you so long?! We need to keep this show going! Aishh! Why did he have to add you last minute?! You! What’s your name? I don’t really need to know, just do what I tell you." He talked so fast, like a chipmunk hyped upon on crack or maybe caffeine.

                 "What-?" He cut me off.

                 "OK. Here's the whole thing in a nutshell, Yoseob wants to perform with you onstage. You don't have to sing or dance. Just stand there and do what you think is right. Okay? Good."

                 He pushed me onto the platform. What?! Is he  serious?! What did i get myself into?! Being onstage in front of thousands of people? Not to mention all those rabid fangirls who will be ready to tear me apart once I leave the stage.  I could just imagine them trampling over me. But, that’s not the point. I have an incredible fear of crowds. I wouldn't know what to do. Plus, again, what the heck did I get myself into?! No, I have to run for it! I tried to but I failed, damn these heels! At least I could walk in them.

                I was about to remove my heels and dash for it, when I heard the director yell, "Raise the platform!" Dangit! Too late!! I felt the platform rising up slowly. I could hear the fans screaming, I can feel the hot spotlight focused on me. My head reached the bottom of the stage and I saw the thousands of fans in the audience. It went deadly quiet, like someone put the whole stadium on mute. Waves of murmurs started to sweep through the confused crowds.

                 "Who is that girl?"

                 "Why is she on stage?!" And the fans started to chant, "We want B2ST, We want B2ST!" And before the fans started a riot , everything went dark.

 

--------------------------------------

Extremely short chapter.... Comments appreciated :)