Roses are Red

Roses are Red, Violets are blue, Where the Heck Did I Meet You?

 

Chapter 1

I watched them as they dance on stage. It felt like I was in a trance.  I don’t even know what they are singing. All I know is that the whole thing unfolding in front of me felt like a dream. So beautiful, so angelic. I watch as each member pick up a rose from the floor.

  Huh? Where did that come from?

One of them put it on his ear, another had it between his lips, the others were just holding them. They started walking toward the audience. They're coming closer and closer, I can hear my bestfriend screaming "Hyunseung!!  Oppa!!" For once I don’t mind her doing that, because my eyes were fixed on the angels singing and walking towards us.

 One of them approached the section where we were seated "Oppa! Oppa!!!!!" I can hear my best friend shouting. He came closer and closer until he was right in front of me. I heard screams and yells from the girls behind me "Oppa!!!" I was pushed forward, onto him. He caught me just in time before I face planted. I righted myself but he never let go of me.

 "Ahhh!!!" I heard more yells.

"AISH!!" I definitely just earned some antis.... But I didn't care. He was looking straight into my eyes. He was still singing but I can see his brown eyes twinkling and smiling at me. He got down on one knee and offered me his flower.

 What? I was too shocked to do anything. He forced the flower into my hand.

He got closer to me and whispered, "I'm glad to see you again," winked at me and ran back up the stage with the other members.

Glad to see me? When have I ever met him in person?

 "AHHHHHHHH" screamed the fangirls.

 I'm glad that guy , Gikwang  I think,  had taken off his shirt when he had whispered in my ear. Or else, I would have already been ripped to shreds.

 I was still shocked. I was still standing there staring at the rose that was just given to me. How does he know me? He's met me before? What just happened?!

I heard the MC announce that B2ST will be taking a short break.  I see my bestfriend detach herself from the crowd and ran towards me.

"Yah, Minyoung! You got a rose?! You have got to be kidding me! I dragged you all the way here and YOU get one?! Who gave it to you?" She glared at me, I love my bestfriend and all but she can be a bish when it comes to B2ST.

"U-uh. I-I  don't know, it was that guy. The youngest one with the nice voice?" I said.

 "The tall one? Dongwoon" I shook my head.

“Oh! You mean Yoseob! He’s not the maknae! Shoot! I don't care as long as it's not Hyunseung that gave you the flower! I'm gonna go use the restroom. Be right back!" And with that she left.

I was still staring at the rose when I heard someone call me. "Miss" I turned. It was a middle-aged man wearing a black shirt that said STAFF. "If you would, please follow me." I looked around.

Was he talking to me?

"Miss."

 I pointed at myself, unsure. He nodded his head. He seemed nice, but what did he want? Since I was all alone and Anna wasn't back yet, I decided to follow him. He seemed trustworthy enough, and I can use what I learned on him if anything goes wrong . I didn’t get a black belt for nothing.

I followed him into a dark corridor, there were so many people crowded in the tiny space. It was hot too. So this is what backstage looks like. We reached a door and behind it was a white hallway.

"Ahjussi, where are you taking me?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head, "You're just asking me now?" He opened the door and let me inside. And then I was attacked.

 

--------------------

Wow, I've been messing with this story for a while and i realized what happened here..... Rose... Beauty and the Beast? Get it? No? awwv :(

   :)