Jessica

I'm sorry

My family is kind of like your normal Korean family ,I provied for my fmaily and make sure they are well taken care of 

I quit working with Sm though like most of everyone does.

I still am known everywhere I go I also still work with my fashion desingers for my company Blanc

I always hated the idea of being a stay home person but now you can say am that person?

My girlfriend Taeyeon though shes still in snsd she is still that dorky kid leader everyone loves,I haven't seen her for 4 weeks by now but tommorw I will but in my heart I felt empty.

It hurts but what hurts more is how her and my suppodly friend Tiffany have been with each other, now her and Tiffany have a Tv show together 

I watch the shows but I never finsh them each time Tiffany brushes Taeyeons hair behind her ear or clings on to her I scream and cry because that should be me.

I should be doing those things but I'm not there am home working as a mom desinger.

_

 

 

"Taeyeon unnie Jessica unnie is on the phone."

Seohyun skipped over to the women who was sleeping shaking her slightly as she placed the phone near the womens head.

"Taeyeon unnie hurry ."

Reaching above her head for the phone she groaned as she placed it on her face near her ear,still half asleep her voice wasn't fully talkable .

"H,Hello?"

"Taeyeon ?It's Jessica when will you come home? Meili and I haven been waiting since 9:00 am."

Taeyeon sat up putting her pilliow against the headbord and sighed looking at the time on the clock on the wall she laid back down .

"I won't make it today..I have to do recording ."

Lying was one of Taeyeons habits but she only did It when she didn't want to be messed with or if she knew she was caught in trouble,closing her eyes as she listen selince on the other side of the phone she sighed before talking lowly.

" Jess I have to go."

"Wait is she there with you?"

Getting out of bed Taeyeon chuckled before speaking angrly she never screamed at Jessica but all the time she did something like this it made her angry.

"Jessica stop this."

"At first you told me it wouldn't go this far Taeyeon,do you know how much it hurts seeing you with her."

Selince again.

"It's just acting Jessica,Taeny is'nt real."

Feeling the bed sink in 

Taeyeon turned around as she felt herself being watched,the dazed stare belonged to Tiffany who laid in bed while smiling softly.

"I just miss you Tae we miss you I love you so much."

What Taeyeon wanted to say.

" you Jessica I have to go ,and you miss me so much you? if you missed me so much you  wouldn't had ed around and end up pregnant."

But she wouldnt and she couldnt because she loved her..so she thought.

"I miss  you girls too,I love you too."

Hanging up the phone Taeyeon crawled over to Tiffany and cupped her cheek before kissing her softly ,resting her hand on the beautiful womens .

"Did you miss me more Taeyeon?"

"Your all I ever miss."

_