Chapter Two

How I Met Him, The Love Of My Life

 

 

 

 

/ Next morning.

“ring~ ring~ ring~ "

Haera's alarm went off as it strives 9 in the morning. She sat up as she stretched her arms up with a yawn.

"Hmm~ time to get re--" Haera stopped her tracks as she then started to frown.

"Oh yeah, I'm not coming into work today"

Since she wasn't going to her first job today it gave Haera some time to clean around. Not only did Haera have a bedroom but there was also a bathroom which of course is very handy.

Once that was done it were only 10 so she decided to get dressed and head to the café to get some breakfast and to meet her co-workers.

As she was just inches away from the café door not this time she got bumped but got pushed over onto the floor. Haera winced in pain as she then looked up to see the same person from yesterday she met.

"You?! Don't just stand there every time and just walk for god's sake!" The boy raised his voice in annoyance. He was just about to go till Haera stood up.

Oh boy and she was mad now.

"Excuse me? You should watch where you’re going too! It's helpful if you could look up than look down" Haera frowned as she crossed her arms.

"Pft, me? Don't annoy me, next time you BUMP into ME again, oh you wouldn't even want to kn-/Kai!"

Haera's eyes widen as she turned to see Luhan standing there in anger. The boy also turned to that direction and frowned "Hyung!"

Luhan made his way beside Haera and sighed. "Kai, why aren’t you teaching already? You’re getting late!"

"But hyung, this girl bumped into me! She can't get away with it for the second time!" Kai glared down at the girl as she glared back.

"Excuse me! You pushed me to the ground so don't act like you’re the one hurt here!" Haera shouted as she was then about to slap the boy before Luhan cut through.

"Haera calm down! Just go inside the café, we'll talk there" Haera nodded with a reply and with that she walked inside.

Luhan then turned back to a shocked looking Kai. "Uhmm--"

"Hyung you know that girl?!" Kai's jaw dropped as he then frowned.

"Yeah, I work with her. Kai you shouldn't have blamed her, it was an accident" Luhan slapped Kai's arm as he winced in slight pain.

"Hyung I’ve been so frustrated lately! I just, uggh! I don't care if she's a girl and she did it by "accident"! This is the second time hyung! And if she does it again i will--/Kai!"

Luhan shouted again as Kai fell silent with a sigh.

"Just let it go, if it happens again just say sorry and move on! For god's sake Kai this girl has been through a lot, don't mess with her okay? I’ll see you after my shift end" Luhan patted Kai's head before he walked inside the café.

Kai watched his hyung walk inside as he huffed. "Heera or whatever her name is better not ruin my mood again... no matter what she's been through"

With that Kai walked inside the building next door for his dance teaching.
---
"Haera what you did outside was bad, you should have said sorry and just left"

Luhan was talking to Haera as she was grumpily eating her breakfast. Was she to really just say sorry to that boy just like that?

Hell no.

"Oppa it wasn't even fair. Life is not fair" she mumbled the last sentence as she continued to eat her food.

"Arrasso, just next time if it happens again, say sorry and leave okay?" Haera nodded as Luhan smiled.

"But oppa-- how do you know him?" She wondered as Luhan's eyes widen. Haera did know that Luhan was living together with Sehun, Kris and Baekhyun but what she didn't know that there was eight more of them that he was living with.

"Uhm... he's a childhood friend" Luhan honestly said but he wasn't going to say that he lives with Kai too. He didn't want to get the wrong impression from her.

"Whoa oppa, how can you be friends with that jerk? Are the other oppa's friends with him?" Haera pouted as he slowly nodded his head.

"Aigoo oppa, it’s okay!" Haera smiled as she poked Luhan's cheek.

Luhan chuckled in response before his eyes widen. "Yah, Haera aren’t you supposed to be at the pet centre?"

"Ani, aunty said to take the day off and just take rest" Haera frowned before she continued. "I tried protesting but still i failed"

Luhan sighed as he patted Haera's head. "But she's right Haera, you really need a lot of rest. Just look at you Haera... We care about you, you do know that right? Don't over work yourself, we could always help you"

Haera fell silent as she then shook her head. "I don't need help op--you do!"

Luhan cut through as he frowned more. Haera's eyes widen as she then looked back down, again falling silent.

"It's been far too long Haera, from now on... you'll be living with us now, and you'll be quitting one of the jobs"

Haera's jaws dropped as she stared at Luhan. "Oppa are you serious?! No way!"

"Don't raise your voice at me... if... If you don't listen then I’ll fire you from this job. What I've said is final, okay?" Luhan stood up as he then walked away to continue with his work.

Haera sat there still with her jaws dropped. "You’ve got to be kidding me"
---
During the day Haera did nothing but walk around the empty streets of Seoul, with what happened just previously Haera couldn't just make a decision and agree with Luhan. She wanted to fight her life on her own. She didn't need anyone.

But to that fail as she reached her apartment to get ready for her job at the café, Luhan and Sehun were already there to clear all Haera's belongings and take them to their apartment.

"Y-yah!" Haera quickly ran inside and stopped Luhan as he was about to leave with the last box.

"You c-can't just come here and take my stuff! Oppa I didn't agree with this!" Haera frowned.

"We didn't give you a choice; it was more like you had to. Haera, I'm sorry your upset but we want to help you. We know you could have a better future if you just let us help you. From now on you'll be living with us. But you still have the choice to which job you want to turn down. Now c'mon let’s get going" Luhan walked out as Sehun grabbed onto Haera's hand and left the empty apartment.

Since Luhan's shift ended early today he left the two as they went to the café. The evening had gone by so fast and it came to the end of their shifts. Haera was just about to get her belongings from the locker room until she overheard someone talking.

"Sehun do you think this is a good idea? At this time? Once she finds out she would never want to live with us"

Haera's eyes widen. "Kris?"

"Hyung, she's going to find out anyways, it’s now or never. If we wait too long who knows she might get ill. It's been 24 years now. It's time for us to help. And besides this is Luhan's idea so" Sehun sighed as Kris nodded.

"Arrasso" Haera frowned as the two talked before she felt a presence behind her. "Boo"

Haera jumped as she turned to see Baekhyun chuckling at her. "Ppali Haera, we need to go! It's going to be so exciting living together!" Baekhyun squealed as Kris and Sehun came out of the locker room.

"Neh..." Haera mumbled as she eyed Sehun before entering the locker room to get her things. "What are they hiding from me..." Haera thought as she shrugged it off.

She then walked out of the locker room and went over to the boys outside as they were waiting for her. "Ready?" Kris spoke as he nervously smiled at Haera.

Haera slowly nodded with a response as she turned to the rest of the boys. "I have no other choice... let’s go to my new home"

 

_____________________________________________________________

Author Note;

Chapter Two is completed : ) I promise you it's going to get a lot more interesting later so don't worry!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter