Exo - Lu Han

Kpop Stories
Candy Store

"Ah, Lulu. Can we go there? Please, please", You beg as you drag Lu Han over to a bright candy store. You put your face up to an window and awed at all the candy that was in the store. You just wanted to eat it all.

Lu Han laughs," I'm sorry, ____. I told you I have to go to practice after we eat lunch. Plus, candy is bad for you." You give him a mean look and cross your arms like a little girl who doesn't get the toy she wants.

"I swear, you need to stop hanging out with Sehun. You're starting to act like him now", You say before you end up opening the door to the candy store," If you don't want to come with me, I'll just go by myself." With that being said, you walk into the store and look around at all the types of candy, thinking about which ones you want to buy. "Oh, let's get some Starburst. No, maybe some Chocolate. Hmm, maybe some sour patch kids will be nice." All people can see is a 23 year old woman running around the candy store with about 6 bags full of candy. After a few more minutes of running around, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to come face-to-face with a smiling Lu Han. You quickly hide your candy in case he tries to put it back.

"I don't want your candy", He pause for a moment before pulling something from behind his back," I got my own." Sure, enough. He had about 3 bags of candy in his hands. 

You let out a laugh," I still have more than you." You stick your tongue out at him and he runs around the store trying to fill up more bags than what you had. After a while, Lu Han comes over to where you are standing and lifts 7 bags of candy.

"I got more than you", Lu Han teases as he waves the bags in front of your face. You growl a bit and grab some more bags and run to get more candy. Lu Han follows you and teases you every moment. The store manager couldn't take it, so he called Suho. Suho comes into the store minutes later, just to see you and Lu Han on the floor eating each others candy from the millions of bags on the floor. He looks around and sees that there is barely any candy left on any of the selves. There are selves knocked down even.

Suho sighs and walks over to you and Lu Han," What am I ever going to do with?" You both jump a bit and look up quickly. Lu Han smiles nervously as his dongsaeng gives him a glare.

"We, um, were just getting some candy", He says nervously as you look at him with an scared expression.

Suho shakes his head and pulls both of you up," You two are a couple I can't let out of my sight." You stick your tongue out at him and Lu Han grabs your hand in his.

"We can't help it", You two say in union. 

Note: Aye- I am sorry for such a y one, but school is about to kill me already.