Got7 - Mark

Kpop Stories
Visit's to the Studio
Note: This is more of a playful one, not much romance involved, but who needs romance 24/7.

"Do I have everything I need?", You ask yourself before you get out of your car. In the next seat, there is a bag full of random snacks and drinks. You grab the bag and put it on your lap, after you have done that, you open it and mentally check everything in case you forgot something. "Nothing seems to be missing, so let's go", You exclaim as you get out of your car and lock your car. You walk into the JYP building and over to the secretary. She looks up and smiles at you.

"Ah, ____ I see you're here again", She says as she points to a hallway on the left," He's right down that hall and on the third door towards the right." You smile back and nod before walking to where she had pointed. After a few seconds of writing, you are in front of the door to Got7's practice room. Music could be heard from outside and you look into the window. All 7 of the boys are practicing their dance routine to their song 'A'. Jackson is messing around by doing over-exaggerated moves and BamBam, Yeugeom, and Jr are laughing at him. You see JB just shaking his head. You shift your eyes and see Mark with Youngjae. They were just talking and sitting in a corner by themselves. When you open the door, all the boys look over and see you. 

BamBam runs to you and gives you a hug," Ah, noona, you made it today." 

You laugh and pat BamBam's back," Yep, I brought over some snacks." You hold up the bag, but it quickly gets taken from your hands by Jr. 

"You brought all of them noona", Jr. says, but quickly earns a smack to the head. He looks at you while he rubs the back of his head with a 'what the heck' face.

You give him a innocent look as you take the bag out of his hands and pat him on the back," I told you not to call me noona. Last time I checked, your older than me be a few months. If I hear you call me that again, I'll make sure to kick you where the sun down shine." Jr. just rolls his eyes and tries to grab the bag from you again. Instead of letting him take it, you decide to run and hide behind your boyfriend, Mark. Or Marku as you like to call him.

"Aye, ____", Jr. whines as he stopped in front of Mark, attempting to get past his oldest hyung," You can't hide behind Mark."

You poke your head from behind Mark and stick your tongue out,"Why can't I? It's not like you can't just walk around him." Jr. does as you said and quickly stole the bag from you. You laugh and shake your head at his childish behavior. Mark joins in a few minutes later and back hugs you as he lays his chen on your head.

"Thank-you for coming", Mark says as he rocks back and fourth.

You smile," It was my pleasure."

Note: This , but I tried. I know my writing is y, but who cares. This is posted on my Quotev and Tumblr.