chapter 4

EvilSoo Bears My Baby

"Don’t touch him, his mine" kyungsoo glares at the nurse who's  leading them to the ob gynecologist. The nurse awkwardly smile and open the door, kyungsoo tags on jongin's shirt still glaring at the nurse. 

"Hi kyungsoo. hi jongin" the doctor greeted

"Hi doc"

"Are you ready to know if your baby is a girl or a boy?". well they didn’t talk and think about it they look at each other. "Whether its a boy or a girl i still love it" he kiss the top of kyungsoo's head they hears noise outside the room , the door opens.

"Shut up honey its a boy!"

"No! Its a girl! I’m telling you!"

"Mom, dad can both of you shut up?"

Suho enters the room, chanyeol follows him with his boyfriend who's a eyeliner freak "oh you bring your .." " kyungie  your words" jongin snaps. "oh shut up earthling -oh my your fat!" "What?"chanyeol choked "i said baekhyun was fat, his pregnant too!"  baekhyun bit his lips "h-how did you k-know?" chanyeol gasp and look at baekhyun "preggy instinct? I don’t know i just know"

"baek is pregnant!" chanyeol shouts and hug baekhyun

"ahem ahem" the doctor interrupts

"Oh sorry shall we get going?”

Kyungsoo raise his shirt "your boyfriend will be like a whale too just like kyungie" jongin whispers to chanyeol. "i hear that jongin". "sorry". the doctor put some gel and start to roll the device on kyungsoo's baby bump. Jongin watch the doctor attentively, he look at kyungsoo whose nervous, the doctor clasp his hand.

"Congratulations!"

"Is it a girl?"

"Is it a boy?"

"Tell us!"

"Its a baby girl!"

Minseok squeals in happiness he win "I win I win you'll sing honey you'll sing for jongin! that’s a deal!", even jongade loose we was happy,  kyungsoo cried jongin run to him and caress his cheeks. "jongin its a baby girl.." he nods and kiss kyungsoo .

Before they go home, they did some shopping for their baby girl. Girls look at them, kyungsoo's grasp on jongin's arms tighten he pout, jongin chuckles "don’t worry Soo. I’m yours" "yeah your mine!" he wrap his arm around kyungsoo's narrow shoulder” your my favorite slave jongin-ah" jongin smiled "I am, your highness"

"BOW TO ME EARHTLING~"

"Bow?"

"Yeah bow to me!" kyungsoo whimper

"How  about vow?" 

Jongin kneels down, the were at the center of the mall , kyungsoo gasp he bit his lip  he saw jongdae , minseok,  his brother chanyeol and baekhyun, suho beside a fair man with dimples playing guitar and jongdae start to sing "best luck." 

"sehun, video it!" luhan hits sehun

"Okay okay!"

"omg their so sweet ! Right?!" luhan squeals and hit sehun again

"Yeah yeah" he groan as he takes video 

"Yeah yeah ~ it's that you can only say?" he hits sehun again

"omg their so sweet ! Right luhan~ " sehun imitates and with that he receives multiple smock from luhan

"If you don’t stop hitting me, I’ll kiss you!" he hisses. Luhan immediately stops 

"haha i win." he his lips and snatch a peck on luhan's lips 

"YAH!" luhan protest .Sehun run

"you'll be hit with a baseball bat if i catch you!" he runs after sehun

A ring was offered by jongin as he kneels in front of him. "Do kyungsoo the weirdest, evilest person I’ve met...my EvilSoo I think its cute" he chuckles "you said one day you'll control the world , and thats my world" a tear trickles on kyungsoo's  flush cheeks  "and all of us will bow, I’ll be that us who will serves all my life for you " kyungsoo tries to wipe his tears but keep replacing by another one.

"your the one I’ll exchange my vows and be with you forever as your favorite slave. can you be the ruler to my world and accept my love for you and be with you forever and be your kim jongin because I’m truly yours."

" Yeah your mine!"

"Will you marry me and be my forever?"

"Yes" kyungsoo smiled

Jongin stands up and kiss kyungsoo. people around them clap the others shout and while the others squeals,  they hug each other  and jongin wipe kyungsoo's tears and kiss his cheeks he slowly raise kyungsoo's hand and insert the ring and they kiss again.

A/N: awwwww one  last chapter and then bye bye~ hahaha why did hunhan appear here tsk tsk i thought they were at my new oneshot fic XD HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER !! please support this story till the very end -sniff- thanks guys readers is ♥ oh wait please correct i know there are some errors well sorry guys ~~ -bow-