chapter 5

EvilSoo Bears My Baby

"its the January 11  and its your due date Soo!" jongin said looking at the calendar "I hope it’ll gave birth on my birthday or on your birthday" kyungsoo beams. "that could be nice" he peck on kyungsoo's cheeks. "I’m hungry kyungie~" "actually me too ,do  you  want kimchi spaghetti?" "hell yeah! its heaven!" "ok just wait her-" kyungsoo holds on his baby bump .
"j-jongin!"

"Yes kyungie?"

"I-I think I’m going to g-give b-birth..."

“Oh my god! Oh my god! what should I do!" jongin freaks out. he holds kyungsoo grab some keys, he gave kyungsoo a  blanket  and  his wallet, he calls his mom. Yes, he need to call his mom, he definitely don't know what to do.

“MOM!"

“ Why are you shouting?!"

"KYUNGSOO'S GIVING BIRTH!!"

"jogin don’t freak out. bring him to the hospital, I’ll tell your brother suho to go to your apartment to bring  things  you  needed , we will there just wait ok?"

"False alarm"

Minseok sigh "don’t freak out son" he taps jongin's shoulder. Jongin sigh "I’m s-scared" "don’t be 
scared" "am I ready  to  be  a  father?" he run his fingers through his locks. 

"You are" kyungsoo cling on him.

"How did you know?"

"Because baby Kyungin told me so!" he rubs his baby bump

Jongin rub it too "you know baby you freak me out. We thought you’re coming out now..." he pokes. The baby kicks, kyungsoo giggled "she really likes her daddy"  "she's silly like you~" jongin pinch’s kyungsoo's nose “and stubborn like you~" kyungsoo  fights  back . They decide to confine kyungsoo so when the baby wants to come out its easy for kyungsoo.

"Want some milk?' 

"Yes please"

Jongin hand him a glass of milk he sit beside kyungsoo's hospital bed "tomorrow is your birthday" kyungsoo nods "what  gift  do you want?" he puts his thumb in his chin and try to think "1 million!" jongin chokes 

"Just kidding I don’t need any present i already have you and baby kyungin"

"aww so touching"

"jongin sleep me here please~"

"Ok ok" he opens the blanket and lay down with kyungsoo .They still talk about kyungsoo ruling the world *ahem* jongin’s world   and how great he was as kyungsoo's servant. They cuddled all night whispering sweet promises as they drift to dreamland.

Kyungsoo wakes up and jongin was not beside him , he pout and then yawn a pair of hands arm wrap round him. "happy birthday Soo" "aww  thank you nini!" jongin sing happy birthday, when jongin's voice crack the door opens. Kyungsoo chuckled and jongin hide behind him in shame. 

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~"

His brother chanyeol hold a cake and baekhyun clinging on him, suho and his boyfriend yixing holds some balloons, while minseok  and jongdae bring fruits and foods, kyungsoo and baekhyun eat the most both of them were big as whales (in jongin and chanyeol's perception) , jongin and Chanyeol look at them in disgust their love ones. Looks like they didn't eat the whole week, they both face palmed. 

Its 10 in the evening and everyone was still on. Jongin caress kyungsoo's bangs while the latter was sleeping. kyungsoo yelp   and wakes up. "j-jongin!!!" "A-are you okay kyungie?" "The baby's c-coming!!" kyungsoo pant as he holds on his baby bump. 

Everyone in the room freak out, except minseok. his still calm helping kyungsoo .And calming the remaining idiots including his husband, they immediately bring kyungsoo to the emergency room , kyungsoo's delivery takes 3 1/2 hour .

-Jaunuray 13, 2014, 1:35 am, Kim kyungsoo delivered a baby girl-

The nurse came out holding a baby in her arms she calls for jongin. He rush to the nurse the nurse hands him  the  baby.  jongin cry, he cant believe kyungsoo gave him an angel. "sir your wife-amm- husband said that kyungin is his advance  birthday  gift  before he falls asleep" jongin nods .

"She really looks like kyungie!  "

“ Yeah your right!" 

"I wonder if our baby boy will look like me or baekhyun? "

"Soo's awake! i cant wait to show him our baby!"

He rush inside kyungsoo's bed. kyungsoo gave them a weak smile. "your still tired?" minseok ask kyungsoo nods. "when  i  gave  birth to jongin he really gives me pain in the " he chuckled "Soo look at our baby Kyungin" he hands baby Kyungin to  kyungsoo. Kyungsoo caress his baby's soft cheeks, he smiled and kiss the baby's hand, the baby grab his figure with its small fingers.

"She got your eyes jongin."

A/N: umm i know they're are errors i will correct it if i have free time sorry for not updating for soooooo looooonnngggg did you miss me guys? oh you didn't okay =_= last chappie to go ~ please do subscribe and upvote? oh and comment do be a silent reader ! >< hope you enjoy this boring chappie!