eat your nachos properly; kaisoo

Exo Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is going to watch The Fault In Our Stars today but he refuses to let it show that he’s excited otherwise his image will be ruined. He quickly kisses his mom goodbye before Zitao has to drag him out of his house. Jongin keeps his usual poker face on until they're three blocks down. He lets out a tiny squeal because he’s been waiting for two weeks now to finally go see this movie and there is no way that he’s going to let anything or anyone ruin it.

 

There's a guy sitting behind him chewing his nachos obnoxiously loud and Jongin wants to stand up and beat him senseless because oh my god, shut up, don’t you know proper theater etiquette? Jongin breathes in and holds it for 5 seconds before slowly letting it out. Zitao looks over, curious. Isn’t the guy sitting behind them annoying Zitao? He smiles to let his friend know that he’s okay. He slides down his seat and grumbles to himself. At least the seats are wide and comfortable. They even recline back.

 

The movie ends and Jongin quickly wipes his tear-stained cheeks before the lights flicker on. Great, now his eyes are probably all puffy and red. He does his best to hide his eyes as he dashes to the bathroom after telling Zitao he’d be back in a few minutes.

 

Unfortunately, he isn’t the only one in there for long. He quickly turns to face the wall as the door opens and in comes a short guy, shorter than Jongin for sure, and big eyes - hey wait, that’s the guy that was sitting behind him! Jongin hadn’t gotten a clear look at his face but the eyes were enough for Jongin to recognize him.

 

“Hey, you’re the one who was sitting behind me.” Jongin says, pointing at him in accusation.

 

The guy raises an eyebrow. “Yes, and?”

 

Jongin sputters because no one has ever answered like that besides his friends and he doesn’t know what to say or do. “You-you were being annoying and I couldn’t enjoy the movie!”

 

Big-Eyes shrugs, “Maybe you shouldn’t sit in front of me next time.”

 

Jongin’s jaw is close to hitting the floor. “How was I supposed to know that you would sit behind me and chew so loudly?”

 

“How was I supposed to know I was going to sit behind someone that was really attractive and suddenly want his attention?”

 

“Who the hell eats nachos during a movie and - wait, what?” Jongin stops mid-sentence and turns to look at Big-Eyes.

 

Big-Eyes looks up at him, and wow, he’s really cute. Jongin’s knees wobble a little so he subtly leans against the wall for support.

 

“I wanted your attention. So how do I get it? My nachos.” He smiles and holds a hand out. “Phone?”

 

Jongin scrambles to take his phone out of his pocket. He almost drops it as he hands it to the guy and nearly screams when he starts tapping his number in. Big-Eyes blows a kiss with a wink after he hands Jongin’s ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter