Wait For Me

Wait For Me

"Hyung, I think I like you."

"You know you can't."

"But I can't help it. Every morning I'd wake up with a pain in my chest, wanting to hold you in my arms and needing to kiss your lips."

"Taeyong-ah.."

"Everyday, I'm mesmerized by how beautiful you are and how your face would light up when you laugh. Everyday, I'm taken out of breath with everything that you do and everything that you say."

"Please.."

"Is it so hard? For you to like me?"

"No...you know that's not what I mean at all. We can't be together. You're ing fifteen god damn it!"

"So with it! Age doesn't matter! What matters is that I like you and..a-and you like me."

"Well, it matters to me. I don't want to date a kid who barely knows anything of the real world and how cruel it can be to people like us."

"I know what I'm getting into, hyung. Just please..."

"You don't know what you're saying, Taeyong. They'll hurt you, they'll judge us."

"Are you embarrassed of me?"

"Of course not!"

"Then why?"

"Don't you get it? I'm too old for you. I'm at the age where marriage is expected. And you..you're only starting to live your life. You have years and years ahead of you to like and to fall in love with other people. Don't waste your time on me. What you're feeling is lust, not love. Do you understand me?" Taeyong nods slowly, lips forming into a frown, his eyes starting to well up in tears. He moves to hug Sehun, the older's chin resting on his head so perfectly. Taeyong grips on the back of Sehun shirt hard, hiding his face in the comfort of Sehun's warmth so he could cry and cry until the pain would eventually go away. But it never did.

"I'll get older, hyung. I'll be the man you want me to be. I'll make you happy I promise. Wait for me, please hyung, wait for me." Taeyong manages to say in between incoherent sobs. Sehun only hushes the younger, the corner of his lips curving up into a small smile. If fate's on their side, they'll meet again and that's when they'll start.