Someone should tell you

Someone should tell you

Izzie, this is for you! Sorry if it's lame or sth, I tried, really. My first try of writing in someone's POV actually. But still, hope you'll like it, lovely granny!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJnJzFfwiA <=== Inspired by this song.

 

 

     We were friends since the day, we've met. Well, at least it was written that way in my heart. When I saw your smiling face, how you stubbornly tried to make everyone see your greatness, I was the one to acknowledge it. From the first sight, you radiated like a beautiful, summer sun and you've warmed my heart. But a person like me could never show you this first. You came to like me as I am, not the overly polite person, but my true self. However, there was one issue... You admired me in my work, but when it was about your adoration, you gave it to someone else, Seungri. I saw how happy you were around him, how much joy his attention was giving to you. And you know what? Even if that hurt me to the core, I always wanted for you to be happy. I could do anything to always keep you that bright and cheerful. I want to be your guardian angel, hovering over you with my wings, keeping away all of the sorrow and dust on which this world is build. You can always relay on me, remember, my sweet maknae.

               Did you forget the time, when we went together to an amusement park? Just you and me. You were acting like a child, but let's be honest... My soul felt as if belonged to a child when I was around you. I acted as if I was annoyed by these long queues or your nagging about being hungry or thirsty, but deep down, we both knew how great I was feeling. When you grabbed my hand on these big roller coasters that you insisted to go to, it was adorable. In my mind, you could hear a prayer, a prayer for you to not to discover how my heart raced in that moment. It was the happiest time we had in a while. However, we all know that life's not so colorful. When you were eating your ice cream, trying hard not to stain your white shirt, you lifted your gaze, somewhere far away. I thought that maybe you just got curious about something, but then... You dropped your ice cream on the ground and bite hard on your lower lip, I saw it. You were on a verge of crying.

-Seungri, what's going on? - I was scared, maybe you felt bad or you felt pain. And I was right, but not in a way I thought. You were hurt, but not physically. Mentally.

-Hyung, just... Just take me away from here - your whisper was barely audible, but somehow I managed to catch it. You didn't have to tell me this twice. I half-hugged you, guiding us toward the exit. I wanted to give you a shelter in my tight embrace.

               When we were in my car, that was the time when you started sniffing and sobbing. And then you said this words, that made me fall into pieces.

-Hyung, why loving someone is so hard? - Then I knew. I knew these words weren't about me, that your heart belonged to somebody else. And the only answer that came to my mind was to shout I love you, shout how much I need you and how broken I am because of this love.

-I don't know, Seungri. Life is hard, but you always have me - whisper came out of my mouth, while I was slowly your back, keeping you close to my body, wishing that you didn't notice how hurt my voice was and how my own heart stopped with your question.

-Why doesn't he know h-how much I lo-love him, w-why does Seunghyun hyung do that to me..? - This stutter caused my eyes to fill with tears. I could ask you the same thing, Seungri. Why doesn't you understand, that I would give up anything for you? I would sacrifice my own life only for you. But this words... They would break you even more. They would make you lonely. And I don't want you to feel that, I am the only one destined to experience that kind of hurt. Even, when you destroyed my world with admitting your love to him.

-He's an idiot. Who wouldnt love you, Seungri? - A kiss landed on your forehead and I closed my eyes, preventing my tears from spilling. And when you finally came to the calmness, I imagined that I didn't have you in my arms because of it. I imagined, you wanted it as bad as me. Not that you needed it, but you wanted it. But life is always making everything tougher than it should be. Our hearts united in this painful beating fueled by unrequited love. One day... One day I'll finally tell you that I love you, I promise. But for now on, I can't take advantage of you.

-I don't know how I would survive without you, hyung - that was all what I needed for that moment, hearing that I'm necessary for you.

               It was a month, that I tried to put you together. And I noticed, that your smiles became more sincere, you eyes regained their charm and spark. And all I could have done was to drown in those beautiful, dark orbs, as if they were as attached to mine. My efforts to bring you back wasn't easy. I even cooked for you. First night, you slept in my bed, and then it became our routine. I caressed your soft sin on the shoulder, brushed your hair and hummed you plenty of lullabies to sleep. You have no idea, how happy I was, when you touched me, hugged me and make me feel special, make me feel like I mattered. But one day, I had to lost it all. From that day, you stopped sleeping with me, your closeness became more frequent and I just couldn't tell why. What did I do, Seungri? Why did I feel as if you left me, even when you were still by my side?

               The answer was clear and obvious, no matter how much I tried to deny it. The answer was - Seunghyun. It is always him. It always was. I've caught you one day. That day, I went to Music Core to support your solo stage, your desire to appear flawless was always eating you up. It was right after your performance, I walked to your dressing room only to hear so quiet whispers and hums. Door slowly cracked and the sight made me paralyzed. You were sitting on the desk, legs around someone's waist, and that someone was kissing you. Wait, you can't call it kissing, he devoured you. Then I had a glimpse in the mirror of who he was. And then I just knew, that I've lost. You slipped through my fingers to find your way to him. I shut the door, maybe too loud, but I didn't care as I ran. I ran as if my life depended on that. As I crossed the road, I hear a thorn and saw a bright light. I stopped, frozen, but nothing happened, no pain. Slowly, opening one of my eyes, I saw that the driver managed to stop right beside me. Bowing my head in apology, I left the road. You know whats the worst? That inside, in my head, I wished that he could hit me. That he could take me away from all of this inner pain, regret and sorrow.

               Almost another month passed, when you finally revealed your relationship to the rest of the band. At that point, I were just an actor, pretending to be happy. Well... I was happy, because you looked like the happiest human being in this world. And it was so amazing, that I couldn't take my eyes off of you. But at the same time, this hole in my soul become deeper and it started bleeding. You tried to get to me after that, to bring back our connection. Once you came to my studio, haven't noticed you at first. Only when the coffee aroma spread in the room, I finally turn my head. There you were, standing with you ideal smile, making me want to kiss these lips of yours, making me burn deep down from desire to hold you.

- You haven't spent any time with us lately, Jiyong hyung - Your words were full of concern, maybe you missed me? Or you were just trying to be polite, I couldn't recognize that anymore. What should I tell you, that the reason why I am rarely at home is you?

-Preparations to my solo album are consuming me, don't worry, maknae - I shrugged, waving my hand at you, but then, you leaned to me, giving me a hot cup of coffee, carefully watching my computer screen.

-Show me what you've got already, Ji - Only you were allowed to call me that way. Seugri, oh my Seungri... When you were so close, I felt intoxicated. I was on high because of that scent of yours and amazing warmness that I received from your body. Without any words needed, I just played you one of my songs. Biting my lower lip, I studied your expression, looking for some recognition, a hint of acknowledgement, yet it didn't came.

"You keep showing up in front of me with your arms locked to his
This isn’t right, are you kidding me?
Oh my? Enough is enough
A pair of dirty flowers bloomed by the street
Instead of the expensive purse that I couldn’t get you
Instead of shoes I bought a pillow, wet with tears
uh why are you happy while I’m unfortunate"
 

 

-That was... Strong - Your eyes met mine and I saw compassion inside them. The thing I never wanted to notice inside, the thing I despised the most.- Who is that cruel to you?
I wanted to laugh, neither from happiness nor joy, but in hysterical way of laughing. However, there was no one who could keep a straight face just like me. - Someone very special to me.

- I should have known this, I would beat up that person! - You sounded angry and I saw that fire in your eyes. If only you knew, Seungri. If only you knew...

-I guess you should- that was my last words before drifting away to music again. You took the hint and left the studio, letting me to stay alone again. I was grateful, because almost immediately tears started rolling down my cheeks. There''s nothing I wouldn't do to have just one chance to fight for you. This one and only chance. But you never gave me one. Why? Am I not enough? Am I lacking something? Just tell me, Seungri... Why couldn't it be me?

These months of your relationship... I never saw you so happy, yet you weren't that much of yourself. As if you were scared, that you may push him away with your goofy attitude and overly pumped ego. What were your concerns, you were afraid that he may be embarrassed about you? Sometimes I saw it in your eyes, that dimmed spark, which wanted to break free and do something stupid. Oh, I would let you to do anything, as long as you would love me. You are the perfection, your smile makes me shiver in pleasure, your eyes are as soothing as ocean and your scent... Only a memory of it makes me dizzy. There's no reason to change you, while you already achieved greatness.

It made everything worse. They say: once you come to know happiness, you will long for it when it will be gone. And you did. Oh, how fragile you were when you came to my house, all wet, soaked even. But these drops on your face, that wasn't rain, that was your tears.

-J... Jiyong, he left me - constant sobbing, that was what welcomed me. With no questions, I pulled you instantly to my room, ordering to strip, while I prepared some clothes for you and left the room. I waited outside, with cup of hot tea, but without uttering a word, you went straight to my bar and take a bottle of whisky out of it, drinking directly from it. - And you wanna know why he left me? Because his in' parents told him to marry some stupid chic. AND HE AGREED - you took another sip, and soon enough, you were alternately cursing and crying. All I could do was to listen to you. And I did, softly patting your head, or knee.

-It's not prejudged yet, Seungri. Maybe he will come back to you - my soft voice, I couldn't recognize it. I don't know how could I act with such a compassion, when all I wanted to do, was to told you I am better than him, that I will always choose you.

- him, Ji. I don't need him - Your hiss was something that brought me back to reality, when it was followed by sound of a breaking glass. Yes, you threw the whisky bottle to the wall. Then, there was something in your eyes, something I couldn't recognize at first. But when you approached me, I knew what was that thing. It was lust. I knew it was bad, the way you barely stood at your own foot. I should reject everything, but when you sat on my knees, I just couldn't say no. Loosely, I put my arms around you, only to be greeted by your welcoming lips on mine. There wasn't even a hint of delicacy, it was pure passion. You were full of hunger, our mouth were crashing together, but I didn't care. Quite quickly, I laid you on my sofa, dominating the kiss. I couldn't let go, not when I've finally got you in my arms. I travelled with my lips to your slim neck, my tongue was all around it, while your hands found their way under my shirt. But when I bite you, that's when I felt as if somebody has stubbed me, directly in my heart.

-Seunghyun... - You moaned, and I froze. My body stopped and then I pulled away from you. Your hazy eyes followed me without realization. -W-what?

-Time to sleep, maknae... You're too drunk - I whispered, biting back my tears. I took you into my arms, carrying to my guest room. When your head met the pillow, immediately sleep took over you.

-Loving you is killing me. Slowly and painfully... Stop torturing me, Seungri. Just stop - my voice was weak. I was weak. I've never felt so helpless in my life. While I was cleaning the broken bottle, I cut my hands with glass. Blood was slowly dripping from my fingers, but these wounds weren't even close to the bleeding I experienced in my heart.

After that night everything came back to normality. You were calling me, trying to find comfort. And I always gave you that, as long as I can do something for you, I always will do. But everyone has their limit. One day you stopped calling. I thought that maybe you were distracted by your drama or something. But when I received my mail, world literally forgot how to spin. It was a wedding invitation. Wedding off Choi Seunghyun and... Lee Seunghyun.

Thinking was not the case in that moment. The one thing I started was packing. I booked a ticket to USA and after a while, found an apartment there. The next day, I was already abroad. I haven't told anyone, except for YG and Youngbae. I had a plan. I will become a producer here, in States. Big Bang was on a hiatus either way.

 

No one's POV

 

Youngbae came to Seungri after few days from Jiyong's departure. Deep down, he knew that older wouldn't let him to do, what he wanted. But he couldn't stand it. Seungri deserved to know all the truth, even if it's gonna to hurt him.

-Taeyang! What brings you here? - Maknae opened the door with wide grin, he was glowing with happiness.

-Ah... We've got to talk about... Something - hesitation was clear in his voice, what caused Seungri to furrow his eyebrows.

-Sure, come in - He directed them to the living room, carefully observing the older one, who started fidgeting. - So... You wanted to talk about..?

-Jiyong. That's why I am here - Youngbae took a deep breath to collect his courage and then his eyes focused on Seungri's. - He isn't coming to your wedding.

-What? Why?- That was painful. His best friend wasn't attending his wedding? And he wanted to even make him a best man.

-Because... Jiyong left. He's abroad. And he isn't coming back - Taeyang was carefully choosing his words, trying not to slip too much. But Seungri's face made his heart clench. It was confused, lost and hurt at the same time.

-I don't want to lose him, Bae - whisper, this broken whisper was all that pulled the trigger.

-Seungri, were you blind for the last 9 years? Jiyong... Jiyong was in love with you. He is in love with you and that's what is destroying him. He can't live here, maybe there, he will finally forget and move on. Please, just leave him alone - Taeyang's voice might have been too harsh, but he had to finally open Seungri's eyes. Seunghyun was speechless, he didn't move, didn't blink and he almost forgot to breathe. That was the moment, when Bae knew that he have to leave him alone. Slowly, he walked to the door.

Maknae took his phone, searching his contacts and then he stood at the Jiyong's name. There was a picture of two of them, laughing and hugging. He bit his lip and lonely tear escaped his eye.

-Why am I feeling as if I am loosing something? Why do I feel this hole in my heart, when you're the one loving me? Why... Why do I want you to fight for me? - He shook his head to chase those thoughts away. He's got wedding to plan.

 

 

 

_____________________

 

Okay, done. Hope you liked it! Comments and opinions are really appreciated, like always! ^^