Final

Ice Bucket Challenge

“SICA! IT’S TIME TO GET UP!” Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen.

Silence.

“JESSICAAAAAA!!” Taeyeon shifted to the living room in hopes Jessica would be able to hear her screaming.

Groan.

“JESSICA JUNG! GET YOUR LAZY UP SO WE CAN HAVE BREAKFAST!” Sooyoung yelled from the kitchen.

Silence.

“Why don’t we just let her sleep in?” Yuri suggested.

“Yeah. Unni got home at 5 am today after filming with Krystal.” Yoona reasoned out.

With a sigh, Taeyeon made her way to the kitchen where the other five girls were waiting for them.

 

*

 

It was already 3 in the afternoon. Some of the girls were away for schedules but Taeyeon was free for today. Jessica was still asleep and it was starting to annoy Taeyeon how the girl could sleep for more than 8 hours.

“Should just watch some videos.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

So she spent the next two hours watching videos until something caught her attention.

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona had done it. She remembered Yoona nominating her for the challenge but meh. She’ll just donate instead.

Then an idea hit her. She gave an evil smirk before making her way to the nearest convenience store to get a bag of ice.

 

*

 

Taeyeon emptied the bag of ice she had bought into the giant bucket. Then she filled the bucket with cold water from the shower. She grabbed a trolley that one of the managers had left in their dorm by mistake and placed the heavy bucket on top of it.

With a smug grin she pushed the trolley to a certain Ice Princess’ room. The unknowing girl was still sound asleep. Taeyeon had to admit that the girl looked adorable all wrapped up and snuggled in the comfy blanket.

Taeyeon shook her head. Now isn’t the time to think how adorable Jessica looks.

“Sica baby~” Taeyeon cooed near the sleeping girl’s ear.

“Mmm” Jessica responded then laid on her back.

The older girl quickly pulled the blanket off Jessica and threw it across the room.

“Yaaaah!” Jessica groaned, annoyed that someone took her source of warmth away from her.

“Good morning baby.” Taeyeon said before dumping the content of the bucket onto Jessica.

“WHAT THE !!!! IT’S COLD!!!” Jessica had jumped out of bed. Taeyeon had dashed out of the room as soon as she had finished emptying the content.

“KIM TAEYEON I AM SO GONNA GET YOU!!!” Drenched Jessica ran out of her room to chase the kid leader but said girl was now missing.

She kicked open Taeyeon’s room in anger. Taeyeon had prepared for this moment and in her hand was a thick towel. The unknowing Jessica was “captured” by Taeyeon’s towel and was pulled in for a hug by the older girl.

“I’m still mad at you, Kim Taeyeon."

“It’s called ice bucket challenge, my love.”

“You’re suppose to dump it over yourself not your lover.”

“Oh, that’s how it works? It’s ok. At least you’re awake now, baby.”

Taeyeon placed a chaste kiss on her girlfriend’s lips.

“Is that how you apologize? Have your parents not taught-“ Before Jessica could even finish her sentence, Taeyeon had silenced her with a kiss.


Hey there! 

So that's a one-shot that apparently came up from nowehere.

I had this idea from tumblr. God knows what was I thinking lol.

I know it's been ages since I last posted something.

I'm sorry. I have been busy with school and all but now that it's over (sort of) I can update often I guess.

So leave your comments! Don't be shy.