Ignored

Ignored


My forever love, Dani.

I love you.

'Are you healthy?' The question I wanted to ask very much.

"Yah!!" Dani shout at her lover, Sungmin, who was still in his dream land. "We're late!!" She shout again. He didn't move a inch. "This dude, seriously. I'll just make breakfast." She stomped out into the kitchen.

After a while, Dani was done preparing breakfast. She smiled as she adjusted the spoon and fork. "He'll like it." She nod.

Dani turned around in surprise when she heard a thud sound. She rushed into Sungmins room. He was on the floor scrunching up his face. "This damn bed." He cursed then slowly got up. "Urgh, I'm late again " He rolled his eyes.

"And who's fault is that, Lee Sungmin? Making us both late. Palli come. I made break-" She was stopped when Sungmin walked past her, ignoring her talk.

"Whats with the jerk? He keeps ignoring me. Jerk." She pout.

You left me alone and you went to a better place, isn't that bit selfish?

I was happy that you went to a better place but did you have to go? Couldn't you take me as well?

Sungmin walked with headphone on. Dani was walking beside him. She kept glancing at him since he was ignoring her since morning or maybe a whole 3 years. They live together but he doesn't even look at her. He has shown his love to her 5 years ago, then 2 years later, he changed. He didn't say a word nor look at her. She was very hurt and upset. She sometimes wonders why she still loves him. And why they are living together if he is just gonna ignore her.

"Palli. We are like super late." She said. She got ignored. Sungmin then stopped in front of a flower shop. "Not again. Why waste-aigoo..." She groaned as she followed him in. He did this every time he went school. Although he ignores her, he buys her a rose every school day.

"The usual please." He said to the worker. Worker wrapped a ribbon on the rose with a small note hanging on it. '1085'  Every day is a different number.

"Thank you." He bowed and went out holding a roses. He smiled just by looking at it.

"Stop doing that. I have nowhere to put them." Dani said but got ignored.

You're such a liar. Promise bleaker. Our promises, you broke it all...

Going to the same college, university. Getting married, having two children

We promised to grow old together.

But you left me.

Sungmin slid the door open. Students stared at him while teacher glared. "Sorry." He bowed and went to his seat. Dani came in bowing continuously and sat on her seat which was beside Sungmin. He placed the roses on her desk. Students shook their head by looking and whispering, 'That dude must be crazy.' 'Why does he keep doing that?'

He ignored them as well.

I was with you the whole time, why didn't you trust me?

He headed to the canteen. He brought two jammed donuts which Dani loved. He returned to the class. He placed the donut on Danis desk.

"Oh? Gomawo~" She sang with a smile. He ignored her.

"Still ignoring me? Heol...Wae?" She pout. "Look at me once."

"I'll get drinks." He said and went.

"Sweet Coconut for Dani." He said as he pressed the button. "I'll drink apple."

You know I will suffocate if you’re not with me.

Dani jumped on the bed trying to wake him up. "Pabo. Wake up." She shout as she kept jumping. "Its your birthday!!! Happy birthday!!" She got ignored. Sungmin snuggled into his duvet. Dani gave up and sat down.

"He still ignores me." Dani lay down. "Does he not like me? It's been 3 years I've been enduring." She mumbled. Sungmin groaned as he sat up, ruffling his hair.

"Its my birthday..." He mumbled as he looked at the calender.

"Thats what I said, pabo." She said. He ignored her.

Sungmin washed up and got dressed in better clothes. Dani did the same. She saw Sungmin pull out a perfume from her drawers. She was about to ask him why but he already sprayed it. "Smells like Dani." He smiled. Dani also smiled.

Sungmin and Dani walked in the streets side by side. "Where are we going?" She ask. He ignored her hiding his face in his scarf.

They stopped at cake shop. "You're gonna buy your self a cake? I'll buy it, Sungmin-ah." She said following him in. He looked at the cake one by one.

"I'll like this one please." He said pointing at a cake. It was carrot cake with mikado and chocolate buttons. Dani frowned.

"I'll pack it for you right away." Worker bowed and went. Sungmin went and sat beside the window.

"But Sungmin-ah, you don't like carrots...." She sat in front of him. She waited for him to answer but he slipped on his headphone. She wrinkled her chin and looked out of the window.

Soon the worker came to their table with a packed cake. "Your cake." Sungmin opened his eyes and bowed before going to the till to pay. Dani followed him with her card in her hand. She handed to the worker but Sungmin pushed her hand aside and paid with his card. He then walked out. Dani walked onto his footsteps on the snow.

I said we should fight this together. 

"Sungmin-ah!" She called but he didn't flinch. "Oppa!!" She called again. Sungmin had always wanted her to call him 'oppa' but she found it cringy since they were same age. She thought he'll respond but he kept on walking. He eyes were glistening with tears. "Why do I even bother?" She turned to go separate ways but her heart pulled her to his direction. "I hate my self for loving him." She mumbled as she quickly caught up with him.

They walked in silence. Dani couldn't stop glancing at her lovers face. He was staring emotionlessly at the floor. His nose were red from the cold air.

After a while, he stopped walking and looked up to the huge gate. Dani followed his eyes then stumbled back. "Why are we here?" Her voice stumbled. He sighed and walked in slowly opening the gate.

"Sungmin. Lee Sungmin!!" She shout still standing outside the gate. He didn't respond. She ran and stood in front of him. "Lets get out fro-" She was stopped when he walked through her. Her knees were getting weaker as he took his step. The closer he went, the more hurt she got. She forced her self to follow him. Tears were falling.

Sungmin stood in front of Dani stone. He knelt down, tracing his finger on her name.

Jung Dani. December 24th 1997 - December 22nd 2011

"Dani...I'm sorry..." Tears from one eyes fell. "In three years...I only visited you once..."

"Yah, pabo. What do you mean? I'm always with you." She stood beside him getting impatient. She wanted to get out of here as it flooded her with memory which she wanted to to forget.

"It's my birthday, Tiny Head." He chuckled at the nickname he made for her. "Yours will be in 3 days. So, I got you carrot cake. The one you like."

"It your birthday. Why do you have to buy the one I like?" She asked still in tears.

"Dani-ah....I miss you." His voice cracked. "I miss you..." He repeated. 

I'll forever love you.

Whereever you are, I'll love you

He wiped his tears but it didn’t stop. He missed her, he had held it too long.

“I want to see you…”

“Pabo-ya. I'm right here.” She shook her legs getting impatient. She was getting worried that he was out in the cold and also kneeling down on the snow. “Get up. You’ll catch cold.”

“I want to hear your voice.”

“You’re hearing me right now.” She sniffed as she was in tears.

“I love you.” His voice shook.

“Pabo.…” 



i dunno about the ending...

i wasnt sure how to end it so i just end it like that....

I DUNNOOOOOO~~~~