Chapter 3 - The obvious difference between reality and dreaming in my life .-.

Boy In Luv

jeungya and i stopped walking and stud there as we watched the members re-unite as BTS once again. 
"Yah! Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung! where have you guys been?! you're late! we have a busy schedule y'know!" Suga was the first one to nag; hands on hips, leaned to the slide slightly with his diva mode in action. "Suga, there's no need to go all diva on them! give them a chance, it's our first day at this school!" Jin tried to calm him down a little, he was so kind and calm. Suga just crossed his arms and moaned. so stubborn. J-Hope was too busy chatting and mucking about with V. Rap Monster sighed. " c'mon guys, get in. If we miss dance practice then we're in trouble. but then again i'll just blame all of you guys again!" Rap monster opend the front car door and hopped in the passenger seat, next to the driver. Suga diva strutted his way into the back of the car, along with Jin and Jimin. Suga signalled Jungkook to get in ther car. he slowly shuffled his way over to them. V and J-Hope was still messin' around, not having a clue that they were about to plan on leaving  the dorks behind.


 "Right~ we're leaving~" J-Hope had caught that sentence and looked over to the van where the doors were about to close. "WAIT FOR ME, IDIOT!" he legged it to the van and tumble-roll jumped into the back of the car. "V, you comming? hurry up we're gonna be late otherwise!" Jimin hurried him up. V ran over to the car but turned 'round to look at me. he joged his way over...and then suddenly suprised me with a hug.  I was so shocked, my senses were being clogged up with his beautiful body sent. he whispered quickly to me, "See you tomorrow, Tae." and he gave me a light kiss on my burning red cheek. He had already ran off before i could even answer back. he hopped in the car, and they drove off, leaving two shock-shelled girls behind. I looked at Jeungya and she looked at me. She began to flip and squeal around about how preciously blessed my cheek is.i just stud there, caressing my red cheek, replaying the moment of what just happend over and over again.

"OH MY GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HE KISSED YOU ON THE CHEEK!!! YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED BY A FRIGGIN' KPOP GOD!" she was drowing in happy tears, getting ready to die from excitement. w-why...WHY WOULD THE KIM TAEHYUNG DO SUCH A THING TO A NORMAL USELESS SCHOOL GIRL LIKE ME?! I just didn't no what to say. "but then again... for all i know, that might just be  what he does to ALL of  the girls..." my friend overheared me and turned around to face me with a face of a crazy 'AREYOUKIDDINGME?!' Yandere expression. "THAT'S THE BOO ! He has a crush on you, Tae!! Can't you tell?! he's followed us around ever since they came here?! it's pretty unusual for bts to make friends with plain normal girls like us! THEY HARDLY EVER DO SO! See?! THE.KIM.TAEHYUNG.HAS.A.CRUSH.ON.YOU. there, that's what you wanted to hear right? i already know you have a crush on him, pabo!"

She knew?! but how?! i never told her! "h-how did you..." "it's too obvious, tae-tae" she stuck her tongue out at me. " i-i...didn't want to tell you because i knew you like Taehyung oppa too..." "Yes, it's true i do, but i have a confession to make...i might have changed my mind about V to a different member of the band..." she looked away nervously at me. a light bulb flashed in my head; i think i know who. "lemme' guess....Jungkook-ah?" there was a painful silence. "...maybe." "I KNEW IT! I SOOO KNEW IT! That's great, jeunggie! you both get along so well! you totally suit him!" i smiled, supportinig her decision. "..r-really? well, thanks....but you and taehyung look wayyy more cute! me and Jungkook was speaking about how we can clearly see you both liked each other earlier!" she began to fangirl over me  and taehyung oppa, i blushed. "th-thanks jeunggie, but i'm not that type of fangirl who's gonna go all up in his face and ask him if he'd go out with me.....it's irritating, esepecailly for him." i stated.

Jeungya agreed, i did have a point. "Then...shall we just wait 'til he confesses him love to you instead?? it's much more easier!" she clutched my hands in hers. "f-fine...but i really don't think he has a crush on me." Seriously, there was just no way. but i agreed to her idea just to prove to her that he does NOT have a crush on me. i know, for sure. i'm positive about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when i got home, i still couldn't stop thinking about what happend between me and Taehyung oppa....it would always melt my heart in warmth once in mermorize it. i would toss and turn in my sleep, unable to stop thinking about him. i finally fell asleep...into the most ed up crazy dream of my life. basically it was set in the same placewere v kissed my cheek, but it was only the two of us. after he kissed my cheek he dragged me into the van and climb on top of me. i don't know how this would actually happen, but he kissed me deeply on the FRIGGIN' LIPS.

WITHZHETONGUE.WHAT.THE.ABSOLUTE.FACK. We started making out, and then....strip at the same time...and then....bam!  THE CAR DOOR OPEND AND THERE STOOD GOD DAMN SEUNGRI, GD AND THE Y TAEYANG, AND NOT TO MENTION BACK UP DANCERS, SINGING- 'LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE, LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE, LET'S TALK ABOUT ME, LET'S  TALK ABOUT ME.' (=.=) why do i even bother just- ugh!! screw it. after that parade, the door closed andwe carried on for about 20 seconds....aaaand then the door opend again! whaddaya know, look who's here now! bts, singing- 'Gwak jabal nan deo jigeum jeone, neun bareul nan deojugeum jeone, say what'cha want!, say what'cha want!' great.bts' boy in luv.

"guys not right now, we're trying to, y'know..." v said. and with that the boys nodded and started to sing and dance to the part- 'Wei ne mameul heunduneun geondae!' as they back away. after that, we both got extremely irritated. the door opend and in pops my big brother, Hyungseung. "yah! Tae-pabo!! get ur out of the van, you're late!" "for what?" "SCHOOL." aaaaand then i woke up, to see my brother yelling at me because i'm late. i quickly got ready and left in a hurry. on the way to school i was thinking about the dream i had,i was so ashamed that i even imagined me and oppa doing such a thing...i'm crazy >_<. 

i had my headphones in, listening to CL - MTBD. i was just strolling, staring up at the trees and people i go by, and then..... i heared a familiar voice, but i thought it was just the music so i ignored it... but the voice got louder, and two hands grabbed hold of my waist making me squeal. my headphones fell out, hovering over the concreate floor. "ah! help!! somebody!" i screamed for help, but as i turned to look at the man i paused and stopped struggling. "....Tahyung o-oppa...?!" the grinning kpop star chuckled. "heh, morning!" i sighed in relief, "y-you pabo! i thought you were gonna mug me! you nearly gave me a heart attack!" i shouted, out of breath. turning around, i crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows."aww, tae-ah~ mianhae! i didn't mean to scare you~" he pouted, following me as i continue to walk. "yah, would you forgive me if i buy you something to eat? a cake? cookies? ice cream? noodles?! tae-ah~~!" he whined as i continued to give him the silent treatment....not just because he jumped me, but because when i look at him i still get images of the dream and yesterday's incident. i'm just too embarrassed, so to make this as an excuse to not talk to him just for today....after one day i'll probably settle and talk to him again....