PART 2

Regretting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong, yeorobeun~~!! ^^

Thankyou for subscib, I feel more better to my story.

But at least, I still need your comment to improve my strory, especially my grammar.

Wah~~ More excited about this~ ^^

Hope you enjoy~~~ ^^

***

Seoul, February 18th 2011

3rd’s POV

Kyungsoo woke up when his mother calling. He felt a bit dizzy because when he take Haneul home yesterday, there was a heavy rain.

“Kyungsoo, there’s a call for you.” His mom yelled again from the downstairs. Kyungsoo didn’t reply because he haven’t any energy to speak loudly. He heard some sounds like someone walk on the stair towards his room.

“Kyungsoo…” his mom called his name softly.

“Come in, mom.” He speak slowly but enough to heard. His mom enter his room and she saw Kyungsoo with his pale face. Kyungsoo still shut his eyes down.

“Gwenchana?” his mom speak softly and nudge his forehead. Kyungsoo nod his head.

“You must stay on the bad until you felt better, arasso?”

“Nde, mom.” Kyungsoo whispered. His mom going out from his room and close the door. Kyungsoo finally asleep again.

When he woke up, he felt better and going out from his room, towards the downstairs. He shocked when he saw a beautiful girl standing on the kitchen with his mom. She is Seung Haneul.

“Haneul-ssi? What are you doing here?” he shocking the two woman in the kitchen.

“Kyungsoo-ssi. I fell sorry about your condition, it’s happen because of me. If you don’t take me home. Surely, you wouldn’t like this.” Haneul said her regret about Kyungsoo’s condition. Her eyes didn’t swollen again like yesterday.

“I’m okay, Haneul-ssi. But, how can you get my address?” Haneul didn’t answer but she took off Kyungsoo’s phone in her bag.

“How can…” Haneul cut off his words.

“You leave your phone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter