PART 1

Regretting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, May 23rd 2014

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Hyung, will you meet my girl?” Kyungsoo said to the other man beside me, it has to be Ryewook hyung.

“Ah, jinja-yo? Can I?” he replied with his eyes pop out like Kyungsoo always do.

“Yeah, I told him to coming here tonight, but she never knows that you all guys in here now. I’ll make the surprise for her. She like stuff like that. And I think that she like Super Junior because she listening to your song often, especially Kyuhyun hyung.” Kyungsoo said with full of spirit. Okay, we all are in the EXO’s dorm. Just like the days before we are like to be hang out in our dorm one after another. EXO and Super Junior have a good relationship.

“You must know his girlfriend, hyung. She’s pretty cute at all.” Chanyeol joining the conversation about Kyungsoo’s girlfriend.

“How cute is she? I really curious if you guys keep talking about her.” Im joining too. Yeah, to be honest… I just want to join any conversation in this room. Not really curious about his girlfriend.

“To be honest… Chanyeol ever see her as a woman, hyung. Hahaha.” Sehun joke around with his creepy smirk. Like ready to open their secret one by one.

“Yaa! What are you talking about? Just to be honest too, you ever told me that you ever like her too.” Chanyeol replied with his burn face.

Like always he do, Kyungsoo just poped out his eyes when he looking at the two boys.

“Yaa! Don’t talk about this again, guys. She’s mine already. She chose me than you two.” Kyungsoo give one proudly smile to these guys.

“And, how could this happen? You three guys fall in love with her together?” Ryewook hyung look like he really curious about their story.

“Yeah, I told you that I never love her. But to be honest, I ever like her.” Sehun make his argument to make me or especially us to believe him.

“It’s happen about three years ago when we still on our trainee period. I told you that it make them part because of one sweet girl.” Kai finally join with us after se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter