Pink is a manly colour

Fanfics and Pokemon

            The next day Baekhyun, Kai, and Chanyeol all sat in the school lawn before school started. Kris and Sehun were always late, so they very rarely showed up to have enough time to talk with their friends. Luhan… well Luhan kinda just showed up out of nowhere.

 

“So new kid. Now I guess you are apart of our click. Whether that’s a good thing or bad thing… you will have to find out.” Chanyeol said with a slightly creepy grin on his face.

 

“God Chanyeol do you have to scare this god with that satanic smile of yours” Baekhyun complained as he was scrolling through his phone. Not even glancing at the two boys next to him.

 

“How the hell did you know I was smiling? You had your total focus on your phone” Chanyeol asked as he looked at Baekhyun with skeptical eyes.

 

Baekhyun looked up with a dull face and stared at Chanyeol with a bored expression.

 

“I could sense it”

 

Chanyeol grimaced and scooted away from his friend. “That has got to be some form of invasion of privacy. First amendment here”

 

“I don’t think knowing how scary you can be is an invasion of privacy. And also you really need to brush up on your US history. The first amendment is freedom of speech. Plus we don’t even ing live in America so it doesn’t apply to us.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes before tucking his precious phone in his pocket.

 

“Jesus Christ. It’s a miracle. You put down your phone” Chanyeol gasped in mock astonishment, ignoring Baekhyun’s Mr.-I-Know-Everything comment.

 

Baekhyun crumpled his nose in irritation. Turning to Kai who was closer to the tall giant, Baekhyun said “Wanna do me a favor and punch him for me?”

 

Kai chuckled but raised both hands, implying he wouldn’t get between both friends. Preferring not to make enemies as soon as started making friends. Not really on his agenda.

 

“Your hot. But useless.” Baekhyun said, earning a weak smack from Chanyeol-who was still a tad bit frightened of his gay friend.

 

After sending a bone-chilling glare to Chanyeol, Baekhyun turned towards Kai.

 

“So Kai, how many girls have you dated?” Baekhyun asked with a sly grin, wiggling his eyebrows for effect.

 

“Way to be blunt,” Chanyeol mumbled, gaining yet another glare sent his way. Sufficiently causing the taller boy to shut up.

 

Kai smiled at the strange contact between both friends, before clearing his throat to answer. “I’ve only dated one. But once was enough for me to find it wasn’t for me.”

 

“It? That’s a degrading way to categorize a girl.” Chanyeol said as he ruffled his brown hair.

 

“Oh wow I didn’t mean it like that. I meant as in dating girls wasn’t for me” Kai chuckled.

 

Baekhyun whipped his head towards Kai before letting out a small gasp.

 

“Don’t tell me your gay too.” Baekhyun asked with wide eyes, a grin gradually appearing.

 

With a curt nod from Kai, Baekhyun launched himself to Kai and tackled him with a hug.

 

“Ohhh noooooooo” Chanyeol groaned-looking disgusted by the PDA his friends were showing. “It’s like a gay fest.”

 

Baekhyun released the flustered Kai and went over to Chanyeol to smack him on the arm.

 

“And what if it is. Can’t handle our fabulousness” Baekhyun said with narrowed eyes.

 

“No it’s not that!” Chanyeol waved his hands frantically, resembling broken helicopter propellers “It’s just now there are two guys who will be looking lustfully at men passing by. And I swear to god Kai if you start dragging me to the nail salon to get manicures and pedicures like Baekhyun does I will end up breaking someone’s bones. And I refuse to be held accountable.”

 

“You should be THANKING me you ungrateful brat. Before I came along with my charitable deeds your nails looked like they belonged on a cavemen” Baekhyun huffed.

 

“Chanyeol don’t worry” Kai said-breaking up the bickering between the two friends, “I’m not going to do that. I’ll leave Baekhyun to make you all pretty.”

 

“Thank god… YAH! Are you saying I’m not pretty without this midgets help” Chanyeol said feeling offended as he pointed to the irritated Baekhyun.

 

“That’s exactly what he is saying. Now shut up and stop complaining you overgrown Asian. I need to fix your hair because you made an absolute mess of it.” Baekhyun snapped as he tugged Chanyeol over to a bench so he could start fixing the supposed messy hair.

 

Kai shook his head as he walked and sat next to Chanyeol- who was currently pouting and silently complaining about how he has to deal with being bullied by his peers. Oh the horrible life.

 

Giving a small pat to Chanyeol’s shoulder, Kai redirected his attention to other groups of friends hanging close to them.

 

“Oh hey! Do you guys know when Kyungsoo is coming? He is usually here by now.” Baekhyun commented as he finished styling Chanyeol’s hair and took to sitting on the giants lap. Narrowing his eyes at the taller boy, daring him to start complaining at their current position.

 

Chanyeol stayed silent as he accepted defeat. He had given up and decided to let the smaller boy do what he wanted. It’s not like he would win this argument even if he tried. That midget was once scary midget. Chanyeol honestly would not be surprised to see the make-up loving face of Byun Baekhyun on the FBI’s most wanted list in the near future.

 

At the mention of Kyungsoo’s name a small smile appeared on Kai’s lips. Memories of their little date yesterday and the confused looks Kyungsoo had given him throughout it were fresh in Kai’s mind.

 

“Speak of the devil” Chanyeol said as a very grumpy looking Kyungsoo trudging his way over to them, displeasure heavily shown on the bug-eyed boys face.

 

Kai’s eyes were trained on the smaller boy, his smile gradually morphing into the Joker’s smirk.

 

When Kyungsoo finally reached the three boys he dropped his bag with a groan and ruffled his already-messy hair.

 

Pointing his finger towards Kai, Kyungsoo stared at the younger boy. “Don’t think about pulling any on me right now. I have had a bad day”. And with those ominous (not really) words Kyungsoo slumped onto the bench the others were sitting on.

 

“What’s up Soo? The last time I saw you like this was when you fell up your stairs and got a black eye.” Baekhyun asked slightly worried.

 

“Is that even possible?” Chanyeol asked with wide eyes, trying to understand how the laws of physics would permit such a thing.

 

Baekhyun patted Chanyeol’s cheek, “I’m afraid so. The horrors life has to offer can be extremely unfortunate.”

 

“Want to know another horror life has to offer” Kyungsoo snapped, drawing their attention. “Zhang Yixing.”

 

The other three boys glanced at one another, wondering which one of them would be brave enough to confront the angry bunny in front of them.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat in distress when Baekhyun sent a painful jab into the giant’s chest- indicating Chanyeol would be the sacrificial victim. “Um… what did he do?” Chanyeol croaked.

 

“The tard barged into my house at midnight last night. And took anything and everything that had the colour of green or yellow” Kyungsoo groaned, trying to calm his brewing anger.

 

Everyone shot confused looks at the upset boy in front of them.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking…. Why specifically those colours?” Chanyeol squeaked as Baekhyun threatened to hit him again.

 

“Why those colours. Well I asked him before I blew up on him, trying to see if he had a valid reason for his actions. Those colours were apparently mentioned in that fanfiction he has been obsessing over. He said he did it to keep me from ing dying. He is using that god damn fic as some form of prophecy!” Kyungsoo said, his words heavily laced with venom.

 

“It couldn’t have been that bad?” Baekhyun questioned, “Maybe only a few items you can get back?” Instantly regretting his commentary when Kyungsoo’s glare turned towards the boy on Chanyeol’s lap.

 

“If you don’t ing remember. MY WHOLE GOD DAMN ROOM IS A SHADE OF GREEN. THE IDIOT I CALL MY BESTFRIEND LOCKED HIMSELF IN MY ROOM FOR TWO HOURS AND PAINTED THE WALLS PINK. PINK” Kyungsoo screamed. Breathing heavily when his rant was over.

 

Kai winced at the loud screaming of the older boy. Shocked that the velvety voice Kyungsoo retained could turn into a screeching banshee in such a short amount of time.

 

Silence fell over the boys as they cautiously observed their unstable friend. Chanyeol was heavily considering on calling the police for back up. He had watched way too many murder movies to see where this was heading.

 

Kai chuckled a bit to see the irritated Kyungsoo… who seemed surprisingly cute even if he had just blown up.

 

“Well you know what they say.” Kai smirked. “Real men wear pink.”

 

 

A/N: ///bricked

Love me. okay. ....... please comment and subscribe cause i need love yes