2/2

Screw eHarmony-and Nosy Friends

Jimin stares at Yoongi in slight wonder as the other hands the vendor the appropriate change before giggling. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at him, a small smirk decorating his lips, "What are you so giggly about?"

"Nothing." Jimin smiles, looking away when Yoongi continues staring at him, "It's just...odd. Seeing you eat that."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, handing Jimin one of the two cones in his hand, "Shut up and eat your ice-cream. You're the one that asked for it, right?"

"Yes. Thank you, by the way." Jimin smiles wider, tongue darting out to at the frozen treat, flushing lightly when he sees Yoongi watching him, smirk still in place. Jimin looks away from Yoongi when the other doesn’t stop staring, “Stop. You’re making me nervous.”

“Oh?” Yoongi’s smirk turns a little more mischievous as he wraps his arm around Jimin’s waist, leaning in closer, nudging against Jimin’s cheek before whispering, “Why do I make you nervous, Jiminnie?”

in a breath, Jimin suppresses a shiver, not expecting Yoongi to lean in so close to his person or for Yoongi’s voice to drop so low in pitch. “W-well. Obviously because it’s creepy having someone watch you eat.”

Yoongi shrugs, “Not eat, per say. More like watching your tongue worship your ice cream.”

Jimin turns red, spluttering momentarily before pausing and then throwing a grin at Yoongi, “Wondering how’d it look in a different setting?”

Yoongi gives him a side glance, smirk in place once more, “Are you offering something indecent, Jimin? How bold. We’ve only just met.”

Jimin pouts at him, going back to his ice cream in attempts to ignoring the triumphant edge to Yoongi’s smirk as well as the red of his own face. The wind sweeps over the park they’re in, winding around the pair making Jimin shiver in his borrowed jacket, burrowing into the haggard leather, and pushing closer to Yoongi when the arm around him tightens. He looks at Yoongi, flushing once more when he realizes the other is staring at him with a light smirk, shaking his head Jimin pouts at Yoongi, eyebrows furrowing, “Aren’t you cold, Yoongi?”

“Nah.” Yoongi shakes his head, shoving his hand into the jacket’s pocket, grinning at the way it makes Jimin squirm lightly before he settles. Seeing Jimin about to protest he continues, “I’m pretty used to the cold. I’m fine.”

Frowning still, Jimin nods hesitantly, “Okay. But it’s your jacket so if you want it back just tell me…”

Raising an eyebrow Yoongi chuckles, “What happened to you not giving me my jacket back?”

“I was trying to be nice just now. But fine. I’m not giving it back then!” Jimin sticks his tongue out at the other.

“Really? How old are you? Five?” Yoongi chuckles again, tightening his hold when Jimin splutters and tries to escape the other.

“Twenty!” Jimin whines, finally escaping Yoongi’s hold(without dropping any of his ice cream, thank you) and, just to be a brat, sticks his tongue out at Yoongi once more.

Yoongi laughs, darting quickly and grabbing Jimin’s tongue between his pointer and thumb, leaning into his space once again, “Watch what you do with that, Jiminnie.” Letting Jimin go, Yoongi straightens out, shoving his hands in pockets grinning at the mom who glares at them, covering her daughter’s eyes as they stride past them. Amused by how red Jimin is Yoongi flicks his forehead, “And be respectful. I’m you’re hyung.”

Jimin’s stuttering response is cut off when another boy latches onto Yoongi from behind, a deep voice  thundering out a loud, “Suga!”

Jimin watches in confused fascination as Yoongi’s eyes seem to…switch. The amusement, the softness?, from earlier being replaced with a hard glint that makes Jimin shiver in a way Jimin isn’t sure what to think of. He shuffles deeper into Yoongi’s jacket, glad he’s finished his ice cream as he pulls the open jacket closed before wrapping his arms around himself as the newcomer glances over at him in interest. Jimin fights the urge to close in on himself, looking at the ground with a red face at the way the new person is looking at him.

“Who’s this? We don’t see you for a few years and you suddenly show up with this kid? He is pretty cute, though. Is he yours? Or is he free?”

Jimin shivers at the question, the tips of his ears turning red as Yoongi shoves the other away before wrapping a loose arm around Jimin, “ off, Zico. You have a boyfriend. And my name isn’t Suga. That name died. Go away before Kyung catches you being a .”

Zico scowls at Yoongi and Yoongi tenses at the look the other is giving him, tightening his arm around Jimin and lightly pushing him slightly behind him when Zico takes a step forward.

“Zico!”

Zico swears before turning around with an innocent smile as two other people approach them, one frowning with their arms crossed and the other with an amused face. The frowning once pulling Zico’s ear as soon as they’re in range while the other walks over to Yoongi and Jimin, eyeing the wary Jimin behind Yoongi curiously before smiling happily at Yoongi. “Hey hyung! Man it’s so good to see you! Who’s your friend? How’ve you been? When did you get-”

“Namjoon. Breathe, man, breathe.” Yoongi rolls his eyes before grinning at Jimin, and Jimin lets out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding when he sees Yoongi’s eyes are back to how they were before that Zico person came out of nowhere.

“How do you know hyung?” Namjoon asks, smiling widely at the shy smile Jimin throws him before shuffling closer to Yoongi and Namjoon backs away from them a little when he realizes how uncomfortable he’s probably making this boy. Not that Namjoon can blame him, really. With the exception of Kyung’s minimal piercings and small lettering curling under his left ear, Namjoon and Zico are practically covered in ink and metal, both of them currently sporting bleach blonde hair and towering over both Yoongi and Jimin. Not that Namjoon would ever think of himself towering over Min Yoongi. No. Namjoon knows that Yoongi’s lithe form and chill demeanor hide someone Namjoon never wants to be on other side of. Namjoon suppresses a shiver when Yoongi gives him an approving, yet calculating, once over before grinning lazily and nudging Jimin from his place slightly behind him.

Jimin pouts at being the center of attention when all three new people stare at him expectantly, glancing at Yoongi before sighing with a huff, “He stole me from this stupid ‘Sixty-Second-Speed-Dating’ waste of time at the café he works at.”

“Hey. I saved you remember?” Yoongi throws a pout at Jimin, ignoring the weirded out looks he was getting from the other three.

“If I remember correctly, you said you ‘felt like stealing me’.” Jimin grins smugly at Yoongi, though his grin falters when Yoongi just raises an eyebrow.

“But you were the one that agreed with a ‘yes please’. If I remember correctly, that is.” Yoongi grins at the red painting across Jimin’s cheeks, reaching out to ruffle the younger’s hair, stopping abruptly when Zico lets out a bitter chuckle. Straightening Yoongi gives Zico a blank look, voice void of any emotion, “What?”

Jimin can’t hide his shuddering when Zico zeroes in on him with a disgusted sneer before his eyes flick over to Yoongi with a look of contempt, “You vanish for two years and then show up again with this…pure kid working in a ing café? What the hell happened to you, man?”

Yoongi returns the look, wrapping a hand around Jimin’s wrist and pulling the younger away from them and turning him in the opposite direction, pushing him softly to get him walking before glaring at Zico, “Hoseok happened.”

Jimin gasps at the name, tensing in Yoongi’s hold. Yoongi gives him a quick glance before continuing away from Zico. He heaves a sigh when he sees Kyung dragging Zico away from the park out of the corner of his eye, pausing to let Namjoon catch up to him, dropping Jimin’s wrist when Namjoon reaches them, “What?”

“Ignore him, hyung. Kyung and I are glad you’re back. Glad you’re safe. The others will be, too. When Kyung tells them. Because you know neither he or Zico will keep their mouths shut. No one will mess with you though, or your…new friends. You know that, hyung. Everyone respects you too much to tear apart whatever new life you’re building.” Namjoon sighs, looking at Yoongi pleadingly, eyes begging the elder to believe him when he gets a blank stare from Yoongi.

He’s right and Yoongi knows it. Yoongi didn’t have to do what he did back then. It was Hoseok’s fault and everyone knew it. But Yoongi wasn’t going to let some newbie -Namjoon’s newbie or not-screw over every person in his makeshift family. And Hoseok would have. Everyone knew that too. Hoseok was too new to be loyal. Too new to keep his damn mouth shut. Too new to sacrifice himself for anyone else. So Yoongi did. Because that’s what leaders do. Namjoon is his best friend and, at the time, his second in command. Hoseok made him happy-makes him happy. He’d rather not had a target on Namjoon’s lover’s head because the kid couldn’t keep quiet. So when the police got involved with the bull that Hoseok stole from some rich Yoongi automatically covered his . It wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been. No one knew he was the boss, no one knew he was the one giving out the orders. He got a pretty light sentencing for grand theft felony charges-two years in a concrete jungle weren’t his first choice but better than a bitter best friend for however long Namjoon would sulk(and knowing Namjoon that could be two years). While he was…away, Yoongi renounced his title, giving it to Namjoon instead.

“Hoseok wants to thank you properly, hyung.” Namjoon’s whispers softly, snapping Yoongi back to the present.

Yoongi looks at Jimin as the younger flinches at the name this time, ignoring Namjoon in favor of giving Jimin his attention, “Jimin? Are you okay?”

“Wh-what? Oh. Yes, hyung. I’m okay.” Jimin gives Yoongi a wide smile, trying to reassure the other.

“Jimin? Not…what’s your last name?” Namjoon is suddenly in Jimin’s space, intentionally towering over the younger as his voice drops into a demanding tone, crowding him.

Jimin’s eyes widen, shaking slightly at the look Namjoon is giving him, scrambling to get out of Namjoon’s immediate range, squeaking when he trips and Yoongi stabilizes him before blocking Namjoon’s view of Jimin. Jimin bites his lip, looking at Namjoon’s scowling face as he and Yoongi stare at each other, “P-Park.”

Yoongi frowns when Namjoon curses under his breath, shoving Yoongi aside to grab Jimin’s arms roughly pulling them away from where they were wrapped around Jimin’s body, “Do you know?”

“I-I-”

“Do. You. Know?” Namjoon hisses, ignoring the whimper Jimin makes when he squeezes his wrists.

“Namjoon.” Yoongi warns with a glower but not moving to intervene, the name Park Jimin pulling at his memories.

“Y-Yes! I-I know. I…I have since…since he…he left.” Jimin hesitates, whining when Namjoon’s grip gets painful, knowing there’s going to be marks where he’s digging his nails into Jimin’s skin, “I’m the only one that knows! I haven’t told anyone I know about it. Hobi...Hobi shouldn’t have come to the house afterwards but I haven’t said anything to anyone. The…the others think he just left me. I-I mean he did. But they don’t know why or for what. I…I knew about you, Namjoon-ssi. Before it happened but not of anybody else.”

Yoongi catching on to what was happening, tears Namjoon’s hands away from Jimin’s arms, gently running his fingers over the angry red marks, before looking into Jimin’s eyes widened with fear and unshed tears. He turns to glare at Namjoon when the younger man lets out a protesting Hyung! “It’s been two years, Namjoon. If he knows your lover’s first and last name and about his ed up heist but no one’s behind bars anymore that should tell you he’s kept quiet. At least he’s capable of keeping his mouth shut. Can you say the same for Hoseok?”

Namjoon glares at Yoongi before sighing in defeat, knowing Yoongi is right. Namjoon knows that when Hoseok told him he went to the house he ing stole from, and a friend had been there Namjoon was livid. But Hoseok had assured him his friend wasn’t the type to say anything when he’s asked not to. After three months of checking over his shoulder Namjoon had to admit Hoseok was right. But seeing the kid and knowing he knows makes Namjoon uncomfortable. Though, the way the kid is looking at Yoongi and him with huge eyes Namjoon can’t find it in him to be overly aggressive with him, demanding he keep his trap shut or else. Namjoon’s already feeling the guilt well up as he glances at the red on Jimin’s wrists and Namjoon hates it. Hoseok for knowing such vulnerable looking people and Yoongi for staring at him with cautious affection. Park Jimin for keeping his ing promises to Hoseok.

“Fine. Whatever. He’s quiet. You’ve got him. Whatever. I’m leaving. I need to speak with Hoseok anyway. Enjoy the rest of your…whatever this is.” Namjoon offers before leaving the two in silence.

“…date.” Jimin mumbles, blushing at the way Yoongi looks at him, “The rest of our date.”

Yoongi blinks at him before giving a smile and ruffling Jimin’s hair, “Yeah. How about dinner and a movie, then? My treat.”

Jimin looks at him hesitantly, biting his bottom lip, “…because I didn’t say anything about-”

“Because I think you’re cute and you think I’m hot.” Yoongi offers, laughing quietly at the blush on Jimin’s face.

“Okay.” Biting his lips again Jimin pauses, grabbing Yoongi’s shirt, “…aren’t you…don’t you want to know-”

Yoongi pries Jimin’s hand away, ignoring the way Jimin flinches, “You and Hoseok dated?”

Jimin nods.

“He broke up with you, two years ago, for Namjoon?”

More nodding.

“He stole a load of money from a mutual friend?”

“Yes…”

“Came back to you after I was arrested I’m assuming?”

Jimin flinches again, reaching for Yoongi’s hand hesitantly, not sure if he’s being too forward, “Yes. He told me the gang that he was…the leader took the fall for him because he’s new. He wanted to know if Kookie knew it was him or anyone suspected him…”

“And you didn’t tell anyone about it?”

“No. I…Hobi is-was-an important friend of mine. Even now. I won’t-won’t tell anyone.”

Jimin fidgets when Yoongi nods staring at him intensely, “Okay.”

“Okay?” Jimin tilts his head in slight confusion.

Yoongi shrugs, pulling out a cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Jimin, “Yeah. Okay. I’m not a part of that gang anymore. Hoseok still is. You aren’t dating him and you have no reason to betray him now. The past is the past. There’s no changing it. It’s done and over with.”

Jimin stares at Yoongi before tugging the cigarette away from Yoongi’s fingers, dropping it on the floor and stamping it out. Before Yoongi can get past his annoyed scowl Jimin pushes himself up to lock their lips together, giving a slight moan at the taste of nicotine mixing with Yoongi’s taste. Smiling Jimin pulls away, “You shouldn’t smoke. It’s bad for you.”

Yoongi smirks, wrapping his arms around Jimin’s waist and walking them to the park’s entrance, “See? Cute ones are the dangerous ones.”

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

BONUS!

“I demand to see you again, Yoongi-hyung.” Jimin pouts at the elder as they walk closer to his apartment complex, fingers laced together.

Jimin means it. After the awkward meeting with the man his ex left him for, realizing his current date is the reason his friend didn’t do jail time and that said date isn’t the ‘I-look-like-a-bad-boy-but-am-a-coward’ type and more ‘I-ed-up-people-twice-my-size-without-breaking-a-sweat-and-was-the-respected-leader-of-a-legitimate-gang--so-back-the--off’, Jimin had a really good time with their dinner and date. Even though Yoongi was a continuous teasing presence he was nice to Jimin. Treating him to dinner, dessert and the movie. Ignoring the looks people gave them when they held hands or when Yoongi thought he could get away with placing kisses on Jimin whenever he wanted(“You have some frosting...no not there. Here.” “He shouldn’t be looking at you like that, anyway. Now he’ll know you’re taken. Which you are. You have no choice in that matter, Jiminnie.” “But I bet you’d look good covered in hickeys, Jiminnie. Your necks the only place I can get to without stripping you.”)

Yoongi chuckles, lifting their hands to place a kiss on Jimin’s fingers, almost letting out a cackle when Jimin turns red, ears and neck looking like they’re going to start radiating heat. Yoongi usually despises the cliché as hell couple but he does like how flustered it makes Jimin so he figures he can throw some of it in every once in a while. “Of course, Jiminnie. I told you, didn’t I? You’re taken now. You’re mine. And I’m rarely prone to letting my things go.”

Jimin quiets down, thinking of the last time someone called him theirs. Only to leave him a year later for a smooth talking gang member. Though Yoongi had said that the two were still together and Hoseok and Namjoon were happy. As sad as it made Jimin when Hoseok left, and despite what his friends think, Jimin has moved on. Hoseok looked so happy back then when he spoke of Namjoon and Jimin isn’t the kind of person that would step on someone else’s happiness for his own. Jimin is pulled from his thoughts. Literally.

“Where have you been?!”

Jimin whines at the ringing in his ears as the screeching person runs their hands over his form worriedly. He goes to push the hands away, realizing Yoongi’s hand is gone, when he’s suddenly being squeezed by a different set of hands and Jimin has to catch himself when he stumbles from the sudden weight of someone taller leaning all their weight on him.

“Hyung. Tae. You guys are going to crush him in front of his date.” Jimin has never been so glad to hear Jungkook’s slightly mocking voice before this moment. Though when Jimin looks at the younger Jungkook has a look of relief washed over his face and it occurs to Jimin that it’s now eleven thirty and the last they’d seen of him was at break at the café at around oneish that afternoon. He feels around his pants pockets frantically before Jungkook shoves his two hyungs away from Jimin while handing Jimin his phone with a raised eyebrow and head tilt towards Yoongi.

Jimin looks over at the cautiously standing Yoongi, another damn cigarette between the elder’s fingers. Jimin pouts at him when Yoongi smirks. Sighing Jimin smiles at the expectant looks he’s getting from his friends, “I think the speed dating thing worked.”

“I think it didn’t.” Seokjin hisses, crossing his arms, “I think you escaped the first chance you got.”

“I did. With a date. Which was the point, right?” Jimin whines, shoving at Taehyung when he leans on him again. Jimin glances at Yoongi, smiling at the glare, before unlatching Taehyung’s arms and moving away too quickly for Taehyung to cling back onto him.

Seokjin gives Yoongi a judging look before letting his eye flick over the tattoos, earrings and still lit cigarette. Sneering at the other’s appearance Seokjin turns back to Jimin, “Not with-”

“Hyung.” Jimin cuts him off before Seokjin can even start, moving to stand next to an amused Yoongi, giving Yoongi an innocent smile before sharing a mischievous look with Jungkook, “This is my boyfriend, Min Yoongi.”

Yoongi glares at Jimin with no heat before rolling his eyes at the way Seokjin sputters at Jimin. “It’s a new thing. No need for congratulations.”

Jimin and Taehyung snicker at the look on Seokjin’s face before Jimin freezes at the look Jungkook is sporting, “Kookie…?”

Yoongi tenses at the name, remembering it from their earlier conversation with Namjoon, looking at Jimin quickly and Jimin understands when Jungkook frowns in confusion.

“Baby?” Taehyung tries when Jungkook doesn’t answer Jimin, pulling Jungkook to be flush against his chest.

“No. Nothing. It’s just the name sounds familiar, is all. Like I’ve read it or heard it somewhere before.” Jungkook gives Taehyung a small, confused smile before looking at Yoongi and Jimin questioningly.

Jimin scrambles for a thought to help steer the conversation away from the somewhere. He thinks back to his and Yoongi’s conversation at dinner before he relaxes and smiles, before messing with his phone for a moment, “Of course you have, silly Kookie!”

“Oh?” Jungkook smiles back at Jimin, trusting his words and Jimin feels the same guilt he always does when he thinks too long about what Hoseok had done.

Jimin nods happily when he finds what he’s looking for and Yoongi untenses next to him as Jimin pushes play on the video he’s opened on his phone, smiling as the beginning rift fills the air before Yoongi’s voice floats over the beat. They all listen as the video continues and Yoongi smirks at Jimin as the video ends, “So I noticed that was a video on your phone and not on the internet.”

Jimin gapes at him, flushing before pouting. Fine see if Jimin helps Yoongi ever again.

Yoongi grabs him by the jacket’s opening, pulling him closer, resting his forehead against Jimin’s with a smirk, “It’s cute. I understand you freezing in the middle of dinner when I said it was me, now. You could’ve just said you were a fan, Jiminnie.”

“I’m not! Jungkook is!” Jimin explains.

“Don’t lie, Jimin. Hyung. Every time Kookie plays your music Jimin always gets this dreamy look on his face and makes everyone shut up so he ‘hear you properly’.” Taehyung teases, curling his fingers in the air in faux quotation marks, grinning when Jimin sputters in embarrassment.

“You have to keep him, Jimin.” Jungkook suddenly demands, moving away from Taehyung and ripping Jimin away from an amused Yoongi to shake Jimin’s shoulders, “You have to. He’s a lyrical genius.

“I was planning on it, but thanks for the permission.” Jimin grins, before shoving Jungkook away, “As fun as this is. I want to sleep and you people are going to scare my neighbors. Be gone with you. All of you.”

Yoongi frowns at the obvious dismissal before grinning when Jimin s his phone at him, deciding not to tease the younger Yoongi adds his contact, smirking when Jimin turns red at the name before shaking his head and sending Yoongi a text.

To Yoongi-Oppa <3

Really? Is this a kink of yours I need to know about?

Yoongi snickers as he saves Jimin’s number in his phone.

To Min-Baby

Yes. I expect it to be used when I get you under me, Jiminnie.

Jimin squeals before shoving his phone in his pocket when he sees Taehyung and Jungkook look at him with that kind of look. Dammit, now he’s got to think of a really, really good password for his phone this time. Or he could delete the messages and change Yoongi’s name but really…the thought of that excites Jimin and he’d rather leave it as is. Shaking his head once more, Jimin makes a shooing motion towards his friends before turning back to Yoongi and pressing a quick kiss to the elder’s lips, kissing his cheek afterwards, whispering, “Goodnight, Yoongi-oppa.”

Yoongi waits for Jimin to disappear into the apartment before turning to leave, startling when he sees Jungkook still standing behind.

Jungkook stares at him silently for a minute, sighing and running a frustrated hand through his hair, before locking gazes with Yoongi again, “I don’t know if you can tell or really care but Jiminnie-hyung seems to really like you.”

Yoongi fights down the urge to smile, lighting another cigarette to stop himself from squirming under Jungkook’s gaze. Yoongi wonders briefly what this kid would be like after a few years in a gang like Yoongi’s old one before he pushes that thought aside. Jimin’s already lost one close person to that gang and, though extremely curious because this kid would be a ing natural all cute and innocent one minute and hard stares and silent the next, Yoongi would be damned if he was the reason for Jimin’s sadness again. Instead he levels a blank look on Jungkook as he takes a drag before releasing the smoke upwards, “Yeah?”

Yeah.” Jungkook hisses in a mocking tone that makes Yoongi clench his fist with the urge to knock some respect into the kid.

“And?” Yoongi draws out the word, wondering what the kid’s point was.

And, he really liked Hoseok, too. But Hoseok screwed him over.” Jungkook sighs again, this time in slight defeat as his shoulders droop and he lowers his gaze from Yoongi’s, flickering over to the door Jimin disappeared behind, ignoring Yoongi as the older man tenses slightly at the name. Sighing again Jungkook slumps against the wall, crossing his arms and looking at the sky, “I was there, you know. When Hoseok showed up at my house after he ing stole from me. When he came over with a bloody face and apologies on his tongue. Hyung was over at my house because he was sad after his break up with Hoseok and because I just knew Hoseok would turn to Jimin when he was scared. We all do. Jimin’s got such an easy aura that just…he’s comfortable and safe. I don’t know. But I know. Have known. For the past two years. I knew who you were before Jimin-hyung even said your name. I could never understand how Hoseok could steal from me, his dongsaeng at the time. How he could make Jimin keep it a secret after dumping him for the person that lead him to stealing from me. How someone could take his place in trial. How Hoseok could let them take his place. So I looked up the name on the police report and read about you. It’s how I found your YouTube, by the way. After reading about you and talking to some of your…subordinates. I got why you took his place. You’re right to, you know. He would’ve cracked at the first bad-cop/good-cop bull they threw at him. I’ve seen him a few time with the guy he dumped hyung for and he’s happy. I couldn’t imagine I’d be able to do that. up three separate people’s lives, people I’m supposed to care for, and live with myself. When you got out I’ll admit I kind of stalked you for a while. My poor Tae thought I was cheating on him with how much I brushed him off in order to figure you out. When you started working at the café I was curious so we went there. You weren’t what I was expecting but you kind of were, if that makes sense? I wasn’t expecting, however, for you and Jimin to click the first time I brought him there. I was expecting it to take a little longer, to be honest. But, whatever. It is what it is. Now. Yoongi-hyung.”

Yoongi, who was silently listening to Jungkook, wondering how and why and when and what?!, gives a slight startle when he’s directly addressed, mentally scolding himself, “What?”

Jungkook gives him a bright smile, Yoongi forcibly finding the younger’s bunny-teeth smile adorable, “Please treat my hyung the way he deserves to be treated, Yoongi-hyung. I’ve kept quiet because I know that you did what you did to protect your family. And, if need be, so will I. Have a goodnight, Yoongi-hyung.” 


So that bonus...yeah that ended up being waaaaaaay more than I planned. Like it has a mind of it's own.

Besides that though, do you guys like it? The ending? Sif kept clickikng the the down arrow button like it would magically produce more words(she almost broke the arrows on my keyboard with her aggression, what does that)

Let me know what yous think?