1/2

Screw eHarmony-and Nosy Friends

Oh my gods, guys...I'm so sorry this took so long to update! I am so sooooorrrryyyy~ forgiiiiveeee meeeeee~


Jimin stares at the pair infront of him in disbelief, mouth closing and opening in words with no sounds. He shakes his head, closing his mouth and finally glaring at the smiling two. "No."

Jungkook's grin widens, his head shaking slowly, "Doesn't matter what you say, hyung. Tae's already signed you up and it's happening. In two hours, actually."

Eyes bugging out of his head Jimin looks frantically at Taehyung, the other hanging off of Jungkook, "Tae. Tae tell me-"

"I've already had Jin-hyung pick an outfit out for you. It's there. In the bag." Taehyung smiles, pointing to the bag he's brought over when he and Jungkook barged into Jimin's apartment. He continues smiling as Jimin turns to the bag, gripping onto the counter and staring at the bag with wide eyes. He sighs, knowing he's losing this battle, and pulls the bag closer to himself, looking in. Pulling out a pair of strategically ripped darkwash jeans, a red jersey like tank-top and a dark grey zip-up jacket. Sighing again Jimin turns back to the pair, "...Why?"

Taehyung laughs "Because you need a boyfriend."

"I do not! I don't need a boyfriend! I'm perfectly okay without one thank you!" Jimin snaps, grip on the jacket tighenting as he glares at the two.

Jungkook frowns, untangling himself from Taehyung and going over to Jimin, fingers gently prying the ones cluthing the clothing, "Hyung. It's been two years. You aren't meant to be alone like you are. No. Having friends over all the time doesn't count. Besides, if nothing else this will be amusing."

"For who? You?" Jimin asks, calmer now, raising an eyebrow, "Because I don't think I'm going to find this very fun."

"Oh, no. Not for you. For us. We are going with you to make sure you don't escape or anything." Taehyung grins, "The cafe is a really nice one, too. Small and not well known but we've been there before. It's how we found out."

Holding in another sigh Jimin hangs his head, grab the bag from the table and makes his way to the bathroom to change. "I hate you both."

-----

Jimin let's out a whine as he follows his two friends into the cafe. He can't believe he's doing this. Though the cafe is very nice. Very homey looking. The cafe had a an assortment of warm colours on the walls, and wood floors. His mouth waters as he looks over to the glass counter at the sugary treats just sitting there, enticing him. Jimin is shaken from his sweet-tooth admiration when Taehyung grabs his hand and drags him over to a relatively tall man wearing a nice business suit. Jimin raises an eyebrow at him, "What are you doing here, Jin-hyung?"

"I'm the host for this particular meeting." Seokjin smiles, reaching over and ruffling Jimin's hair, chuckling slightly when Jimin whines and huffily tries to fix the messed up strands.

"Host?" Jimin frowns, eyeing the closed off room behind his hyung, "There are hosts for this kind of stuff?"

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung nudges Jimin further into the room, "Yes. Of course. Who do you think is going to tell the people it's been sixty seconds?"

"Oh, I don't know. I was kind of hoping no one would show up, to be honest." Jimin whispers, letting Taehyung drag him, looking at Seokjin as he follows a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Jimin stares at him in curiosity, "Hyung?"

"Taehyung he's got to be over here." Seokjin says instead of answering Jimin, gently grabbing Jimin by the elbow and leading the two to an empty table. He smiles at Jimin as he getsures for him to sit down, "Since I know Tae and Kookie haven't explained anything to you I'll fill you in on how this is going to work, okay, Minnie?"

Jimin frowns, biting his lip as nervousness sets in, glancing at Seokjin in slight worry, "Okay, hyung..."

Seokjin smiles, running his fingers through the younger's hair, "It's simple really. You sit here and a different guys comes to the table everytime I call 'Switch'. You can't leave the table you're assigned to, you can't request more than the sixty seconds, and you can not make them leave before their sixty seconds are up. Unless, of course, they're a threat to you. If anyone threatens you, Jimin, let us know. Host or not hyung will do something about that."

"Like what, hyung? Claw their eyes out with your perfectly manicured nails?" Jungkook grins, leaning over the table Jimin is sitting at, letting out a chuckle when Seokjin glares at him. Shaking his head, Jungkook turns to Jimin, grin dropping, "Seriously though, hyung. If anyone makes you uncomfortable let us know okay?"

"I feel better protected when our Kookie says that instead of you, hyung." Jimin smiles, relaxing slightly into his seat, smiling cutely at the older man when Seokjin turns his glare to him. 

"Brats. Anyway, do you have any questions?" 

"What if someone wants Jiminne's phone number? Can he-"

Seokjin cuts Taehyung off with a stern look, "No. No numbers are exchanged until the very end, if wanted. But only at the end of it all."

"How come I have to stay at the table?" Jimin suddenly wonders, looking around the room, and trying to catch a peek of the sweets in the main area. His breath catches when he sees the barista behind the counter flashing a gummy smile to a co-worker. Shaking his head and trying to focus on the room he's in, Jimin looks at the clock above the entryway, "How long is this meant to be?"

"Two hours, maybe three. If it gets to three, there's a fifteen minute break after the two hour mark." Seokjin smiles at Jimin as the younger seems to be kind of excepting to his temporary fate. "And, you have to stay at the table because the girls can't be moving around the room. The guys are the ones that are costantly moving about."

Taehyung and Jungkook snicker as Jimin nods his head, clearly not really listening to what their hyung is saying. They burst out laughing when Jimin freezes and looks at Seokjin with an annoyed look. Jungkook shakes his head patting Jimin's and snickering again at the pout he's given, "Cheer up, Jimin. It's not like hyung is lying."

Jimin shoves him away, crossing his arms and looking away from them with a pout, "Whatever. When do we start this torture?"

"In about five, actually. Okay guys you need to leave now." Seokjin shoos Taehyung and Jungkook away, before calling out to the room that everybody needs to be in a station because they'll be starting soon!

Jimin looks at Taehyung and Jungkook in panic, his hand flashing out to grip onto Jungkook's wrist, a slight whimper leaving his throat as he looks at them desperately, "You're leaving me?"

Jungkook frowns, gently prying Jimin's fingers from his wrist, leaning over to hug him, "We'll be right over there, hyung." Jimin follows the direction Jungkook is pointing to an empty table on the opposite of the entryway, in cafe part.

"We'll be able to see you-and you us-at all times, okay?" Taehyung smiles widely and Jimin relaxes slightly at the familar alien rectangle thrown his way, nodding to show he understands. He watches the two leave, giving a faint smile when a guy they don't know stops Taehyung with a flirty smile and suggestive tone; only to back down quickly when Jungkook wraps his arms around the elder and snarls at the interloper, pulling an amused Taehyung away with a pout.

Jimin sighs as he sees Seokjin go towards the center of the room, a smile on his face as he starts to explain everything he's already told Jimin, going over the rules and what-not before he walks over to a large table in the corner addressing the device on it as a buzzer of sorts. The "guys" are to move to the next number(which Jimin belatedly realizes is on his table-number 13, to be exact) whenever the buzzer sounds, anyone not following the set rules will be escorted out. Sighing again, Jimin stares at the table infront of him, fiddling with the paper on it listed with "suggested questions". He sneaks a glance at Taehyung and Jungkook, smiling slightly at Taehyung's thumbs up and Jungkook's smile before stealing one more longing look at the sweets on perfect display.

-----

Jimin rushes out of the cafe's side door as soon as their break is announced. Oh my gods...oh my gods...I hate them! Oh my gods I hate them all! They are no longer my friends! Nope. No. How could they think this was a good idea?! Why?! Jimin sighs when he sees none of the "interested" ones have followed him outside, leaning against the wall and sliding down into a crouch with his eyes closed. Really, though, he knows they're just trying to help. But really?! Those people were creepy! Or just plain crazy. Yeah, okay. So, some of them were alright. But there were quiet a few that makes Jimin want to turn straight. Like that one dude with the funky coloured eyes..Tavy? Tawny? No. Ravi! Right. Him. Jimin shivers at the look Ravi had given him when he sat down across from him. Yes. Creepy. 

Oh! And Jimin can not forget that huge giraffe dude with the crazy deep voice and obnoxious laugh...ah. Chanyeol, Jimin believes was his name. He was cute, and really sweet but...Jimin's the really sweet one. He doesn't think he can deal with dating someone that's constantly smiling and laughing and being all-arround happy all the time. He's a firm believer in the whole "opposites attract" thing.

"Rough time?"

Jimin's eyes open and he lets out a slight gasp , jerking and hitting his head on the wall he's resting on. He whines, pouting slightly as he rubs his head the rough chuckle to his left making him pout harder. He glares to the side, intent on making a snapy comment to who he thinks is one of his waiting suitors, words dying in his throat when he sees the barista with the gummy smile looking at him curiously, one eyebrow raised and a cigarette dangling between his fingers. Jimin blanks out for a minute, saying the first thins that comes to his mind, "You shouldn't smoke. It's bad for you..."

The stranger rolls his eyes, taking a long drag and Jmin has to admit it's kind of, maybe a little bit hot when pushes the smoke into the air. But just a little. He mentally shakes his head at himself as the other gives him a smirk, "I shouldn't talk to strangers, either. That could be bad for me, too."

Jimin pouts at the way he's being openly mocked, "How would that be bad for you? That doesn't make any sense."

"Really? What if you were a mass murderer? And you come to these type of things to find your next prey?" 

Jimin weighs that question before sighing in defeat, throwing another pout at the man standing above him, "But do I honestly look like a mass murderer?"

The stranger shrugs, a smirk still on his face as he finishes the cigarette and drops it to the floor, Jimin watches fascinated, as he scuffs it out with his really nice boots(okay. so Jimin may have a slight thing for the whole "i'm-a-bad-boy-drool-over-me" thing. slightly.) "You always have to watch out for the cute ones; they're the ones that are the most dangerous and likely to commit murder."

Jimin frowns at him before turning red when he registers the full statement, "You-you think I'm cute?"

Another eyebrow raises, "And if I do? Isn't that why you're doing the whole crappy dating thing? To showcase how cute you-"

"No!" Jimin glares, vehemently shaking his head, "No. My stupid best friend and his boyfriend set this whole thing up. He even dragged our hyung into it as well! This was most definitely not my idea."

Another rough chuckles, "Ah. That makes sense as to why there are two people sitting at the same table for hours....so what? You're not interested in any of the people in there?"

Jimin startles, looking at him with wide eyes, "What? Why do you think that?"

The stranger smirks again, shaking his head, "Well, that . You have some awesome friends there. Though, I can't really say anything seeing as I work at a ing cafe because of one of my friends."

"Oh...you didn't want to work here?" Jimin frowns when he shakes his head, "But there's so many sweet things in here! How can you not want to be here?"

"Really? Do I look like someone that wants to work in this frufru cafe?"

Jimin looks the other up and down, taking in his black jeans, silver chains hanging from them. He looks at the black and silver leather wristbands on both of his wrists, his multiple piercings. Jimin bites his lip when he sees the edges of a tattoo just under the sleeve of his shirt and out of his collar, running up the side of his neck. Damn, he's really hot. "No. Not really. Only cute people seem to want to work in cafes."

"You saying I'm not cute?"

Jimin shivers as the man lets out another rough chuckle, pulling his arms closer to his body, wishing he hadn't left his jacket inside but not willing to go back in just yet. "Not really. No. You're definetly not cute."

"I don't know if I should be offended or not..." The stranger raises an eyebrow again, looking down at the still crouching Jimin.

Jimin shakes his head, eyebrows scrunching together as if deep in thought "Not. You just...you're hot. Cute doesn't really suit you, I guess. You strike me more as a person who'd rather be shaking someone down for money or something instead of serving flirty young woman."

Jimin looks up at the stranger when there isn't an immediant response, afraid he's actually offended the man this time. He's slightly surprised to see the man smiling at him with that gummy smile. Jimin flushes brightly, looking away from him, fiddling with the sides of his shirt, arms still wrapped arround himself. "Wh-what?"

"You think I'm hot. I think you're cute. I kind of got the impression you don't want to be here. I definetly don't want to be here."

"Yeah...?" Jimin looks at him curiously, wondering where he was trying to go with this.
The stranger leans down grabbing Jimin's hands and pulling him up, "I feel like stealing you for rest of the day."

Jimin blinks at him in confusion, "...I need my jacket..."

He gets another eyeroll before releasing Jimin's hands and Jimin panics a little on the inside because really, Jimin? Your jacket is more important than this y man right now? But he's surprised when a jacket is drapped across his shoulders and he's once again blinking at the stranger in confusion, blushing at the smirk back on that pale face. "There. Better? I don't really think you'll come back if I let you go back in there. People might try to grab you attention away from me."

Jimin smiles happily, shaking his head with a chuckle(he doesn't giggle dammit. he doesn't.)"I highly doubt that but I'm not going to give you your jacket back at any rate. I'm Jimin, by the way."

"Yoongi. So, now that you're proplerly dressed, I'm stealing you." Yoongi grins, looking Jimin up and down.

Jimin blushes again, a smile lighting up his face, "Yes. Please."


Not beta'ed. Or reread to be honest...