000

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH!!! LEE TAE YONG!!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME !!! OR I WILL SURELY KILL YOU!!!"

"I DON'T CARE EH EH EH EH~~~"

"LEE TAE YONG!!!"

 

 

 

 

"LEE NA RAE!!!" 

Tae Yong was awakened by his sudden dream. His foreahead is now full of beads of sweat,his body too. He can hear his son's crying. Lee Tae Hun is crying. Tae Yong got up from his bed and walk towards his son's baby cot.

"Hun-ah,I'm so sorry." Tae Yong held his baby up and patted his baby's chubby . Tae Yong admires the little face of his son. The boy has the same eyes like his mother,milky skin as his mother,pointed nose of his father and a thin mouth of his mother. As a conclusion,the boy really copied his mother well. Tae Yong make his way to remember all of the memories of him and his girl.

Tae Hun's voice grows louder as Tae Yong snapped into reality. He patted his son again and cooed him to stop crying. The baby's crying voice slower down. Tae Yong smiles as it feels like the little boy understood him.

"Kaja!!! Let's make your milk!!!" The baby just chuckled in amazement by looking at his father.Tae Yong placed his baby safely between his arms as they slowly walking down the stairs.

Tae Yong make sure that he'll not tripped among the stairs because he loves his son so much as much as he loves his girl.

"Milk~ Milky~ Milky~ Milk~~" Tae Yong sing as he continue patting his son. They arrived downstairs and Tae Yong put Tae Hun on the comfy sofa bed and he make sure his son will not fall down before he makes his way to the kitchen.

'Pour the hot water,put the milk powder and shake it~~ Put the pure water and you're DONE!!!' Tae Yong congratulates himself as he successfully make a bottle of warm milk for his son.

Usually,his mom would make it for him,but now he wouldn't want to wake her mom just to make a small bottle of milk for his son. He embrace his son tightly and hold him up,making sure tha baby is safe in his arms.

He hold his son's bottle with his left hand and he rush up towards his room. He slowly stepped on the cold floor,trying to not make any sound. Tae Hun seems to understand him as the baby just keep his mouth shut.

They arrived at the room and Tae Yong slowly turned the knob on. He steps quietly and carefully towards his bed and sit on there. The feelings of his bed always reminded him towards his girl. The smell of his girl is still there even 3 months has passed.

He stuffed his son's small mouth with the milk and the baby it hungrily. Tae Yong smiles looking at the sight where his son is enjoying his father's handmade milk. It makes Tae Yong feels warm.'So,this is the feelings of being a father.' He smiles thinking of his words.

Tae Yong patted his baby's and hummed a song and the eyelids of his son are slowly close as it says that the baby is gonna drifted to his dreamland soon.As the baby already asleep,he put the little boy of him in the baby's cot and slowly move it back and forth.

"I'm sorry for making you surprised just now. I think Mummy just visited us." Tae Yong says as he look in the cot. His son is sleeping peacefully with a smile plastered on his little face .

He bring himself towards his study table and his study lamp. He sit on the wooden chair and started to search for something. His eyes are like a hyena searching for its prey.

'I've found it!' He thought in his mind.  He slowly wiped the dust out of an old,lame notebook. He opened it and flipped through the pages. He read all of what he wrote a year ago. He flipped through the notebook again till he found the MOST important thing in his life,an old photograph of a boy and a girl.

He doesn't has a family photo with him. He has an incomplete family. For him,the family potrait will not worth at all as the potrait will look so odd as there is someone missing, his girl, his love and his little son's mother. How could he stands for a potrait which is incomplete? How could he's the only one to hold his son? For him,the first born family potrait is not important at all. The only photograph he has is his and his girl 'Marriage Photograph',showing each other's love and all lovey-dovey things that can make a beautiful memory.   

He smiles looking at the old photo. All of his memories with the girl inside the photo are playing inside his mind. He smile thinking of all the sweet memories he has been shared with his girl which no one can make the same memories to be happened.

He opened a new blank page and decided to write something on it. He grabbed a black pen and started to write. He make sure that his handwriting will not messed up as he wants the page to be special.

After finish writing,he turned off his study table lamp and slowly walked towards his bed. He lay himself on the comfy bed and started to drift into his dreamland. AGAIN.

 

 

 

 

Tae Yong's P.O.V

Hi,I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter