in the Airport..??

Trauma

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************You've left England and now you're in Seoul airport. As you keep walking to find your luggage and bags you see lots of people, girls especially, looking at you as you walk by, but you didn't care. You have finnaly got your stuff and started to walk towards the exit to see whoes going to get you. However before all of that happened you heard a huge uproar and all the girls starting to run at you and once they've all gone you end up on the floor. Once again you didn't care and continued to do your own thing. So you got up and kept walking.

-------------------Somebody's P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Excuse me! Ummm.. Please wait! Man, this girl is so rude, she's not listening to me. What does she think she's doing. Maybe she has earphones on and that might be the reason why she can't hear me. (Starts to run at you)

-------------------Your P.O.V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hmmmm why can't that person be quiet, I'm trying to keep calm here after what I just went through. My days. You quietly mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you heard a loud thumping coming closer to you. You didn't care because it's none of your business after all.

(Pat) Someone touched me. (Heavy breathing near your ear) Meh that person might think I'm his girlfriend or something. I'll just turn around so that he or she won't misunderstand and feel awkward for touching me not just that this person is breathing heavily, poor guy or girl for running so far just to be misunderstood. As you mumbled to yourself once again

*(Turns around, sees young looking guy sweating infront of your face, while a huge scream of girls became even louder) Ewwwwww, disgusting much. You gave a disgusted poker face to the person who just touched you. Ummm if you don't mind but please let go of me since you've misunderstood that I'm not your girlfriend or dongsaeng or whatever, also I'm sorry for making you misunderstood and made you think that I'm your gf or whatever. Please let go, I need to get going since I'm in a hurry.

-------------------Somebody's P.O.V----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm sorry if this may sound y or awkward for you but please tell me where you're going. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you where I'm going and I'm not suppose to talk to strangers." Wow. Does she even know who I am? Tch how rude. As you were speaking to yourself secretly. 

Please I beg of you. I might know who you are if you just tell me where you're going. *Wow I really sound so y and desperate, well I do have rights and a reason why I should say that.*

"Um, I'm sorry but I can't give you personal details about myself, but you since you are being nice I might as well introduce myself to you. I'm y/n, please to meet you." Wow. I like your name. *But for some reason I've heard of that name before but where? Hmmm* Well nice to meet you, y/n.

--------------------Your P.O.V-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Wow this guy. I can't beleive thaat he said that to me after just seeing me here. So I answered him, telling him what my name was. Obviously I wouldn't tell too much data, who knows this guy might be a , a pedo and a stalker. (sigh) I need to get going.* Well since you know my name, I need you to let go because I need to get going.

*Man. What a persistant guy.*

"No wait! I need to know 1 more thing! Please wait, even though you might not know who I am but I might know who you are. Yes it does sound awkwardly y and what not but please. Just hear me out for one last time." The guy shouted. *He's lucky that I'm listenign to him* (Angry while mumbling). What do you want from me for the last time? 

---------------------Somebody's P.O.V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Dang. This girl honestly.* Well, once again I'm sorry for all this ruckus, so why don't we go at talk this out somewhere, where it's just me, you and the guys. But don't worry, umm we'll go to a place where you might know..?? (Rubs the back of his neck the quickly notices her texting to someone but ignored it)

(You, the group and y/n went on the car and went away from the airport)

Those girls were sure wild. Right hyung? (to Jin)

~~~~~~~~~~~Author~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry that my stories are long and doesn't go anywhere really quick. Hehe.. 

Umm well since I gave out something obvious I will reveal who the "Somebody" is real soon, but I'm not quiet sure on which chapter though. I know you might think it will be the next chapter but I'm thinking not in that chapter just yet. Also thanks for reading this. ^^ 

Not to forget, I know I've only wrote 2 chapters, thats because I'm really busy with stuff, so yea, I'm really sorry about about that.