That question

Trauma

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************Its Wednesday and you're in England, waiting to go back to Seoul once again since you got a phone call from your appa saying that you need to leave England on Friday and come to Seoul. Not just that you had a thought maybe you'll be able to find 'that' person again since you have forgotten 'that' person.

---------------Your Character-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wa~ I can't wait to get away from here. Wow I sound so enthusiastic. Anyways I need to get ready so that I can be reunited with my family again, not just that I need to find 'that' person.(Turns on phone. Sees message from unknown number, says Hey~.) Who could this be? (Scraches head) Anyway I need to get home before it gets dark, not just that my flight is in 2 days. So basically I have to wait until Friday.. Man,I hate waiting. -_-

(Gets home, sees auntie's crossed arms)

(Sigh) Here we go again.

---------------Auntie-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Shouts at you) Ya! Don't be late when you get home! This is just not your first time being late from school! I've told you for many times to come home before it gets dark, but it always goes in one ear and exits the other ear.

(Deep sigh) Anyway go to your room and pack your things before Friday, I'll soon send the rest of your things when I have time to pack them. Oh and how was school? were you able to make friends?

---------------Your Character-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The atmosphere became awkward, until you opened your mouth to answer your auntie.

Why? Why did you just have to ask that question out of all the questions in the world. I clearly told you never to ask me that question ever again! I HATE WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT! (Shouts at your auntie with a stream of water running down your cute face. Runs up the stairs and slams the door)

Everything went cold. You couldn't stop crying because of what your auntie asked you. You then remembered what happened to you 4 years ago. It was an unforgivable momment of your life.

------------------Auntie-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Sigh) Aigoo there she goes again. Shouting at me," don't ask me that". When is she going to get over it. This is really bothersome. what happened to her? She use to be a very nice, shy and cheerful girl and now shes being stubborn and stuck up. 

~~~~~~~~~~Author~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basically you're the most prettiest and nicest girl in your highschool and every guy liked you. Of course apart from the teachers XD. But then something happened in 4 years ago and now it has become your enemy and obsticle that you have to get over.

Hehe I was going to type something in there but I thought nevermind, let them have an idea of their own, but I have a feeling its going to be the same one as what I'm thinking, after all how i typed it made it sound like its going to be the most obvious one.

Oh by the way this --> (sigh) means what you or a different character is doing, this * means that you or the character is whispering. ^^ Thanks for deciding to read this.