ANNOUNCEMENT - MUST READ

♔ §erenity ©ode ♚ ™ [Graphics] | REVAMPING | Please read note.

Dear everyone,

        Hello everybody (subscribers, co-authors/designers, and people who are just seeing this). This is cxfferine (formerly _exoluhanexo_ and Seoulesscat), the owner of this graphic shop. I am making this announcement to explain about the revamping and what's going to happen. Please read on if you have any interest in this.

I will be revamping this shop as I've stated in the title and above. Due to my hiatus because of school and the fact that I have horrible time management skills, there were no orders being taken and everything for over a year and so was the shop. I was hoping that when I come on, the co-authors assigned to the request would be updated, but that doesn't seem so. I will be revamping so this shop will be fully active or mostly active yearly.

I'm going to delete this entire thing and start a new shop with a new layout, name, and everything basically. Over the my hiatus and my recent breaks, I've been working on my graphic design skills as a hobby. Especially recently. Though it's not much improvement, it's better than nothing. I'll delete this shop once I have the new one ready.

Current designers have 2 weeks or so for them to give me a reply about whether they've see this or not.

And speaking of designers, I will be re-hiring. The designers here can still apply but no one is part of this shop anymore. I am looking for designers that are really active on AFF. So even if I am gone for awhile, requests are still being completed.

Thank you,

cxfferine (Tea)