Episode 2

Running Man: Season of the Uzzlang

The six men stand excited and cheerful waiting expectantly. Ji Hyo missing. Jae Suk seems to be delaying the opening for something. The PD announces the race making the men shout loudly. "Today is the Running Couple race-"

"We just have to make a new love line?", Kwang Soo asks excitedly.

"The couples are predetermined" A car pulls up making the men's hearts flutter then shattered. Song Ji Hyo steps out of the car. "The first couple-"

"We know, we know", Gary smiles.

Ji Hyo stands next to him just as the next car comes. This time Suzy steps out with Chansung of 2PM. "Suzy will be paired with Haha and Chansung paired with Suk Jin" Suzy laughs as Haha cheers while Chansung seems depressed. The next car rolls up with the remaining members praying for the adorable new cast member or a girl group. Yoseob from Beast steps out with Hyunsik from BTOB in tow. Yoseob is paired up with Jong Kook while Hyunsik is pushed towards Kwang Soo. Jae Suk cheers thinking he would be paired with Jinwoo. One final car pulls up, everyone ready to greet Jinwoo. The door opens revealing Zelo from B.A.P who rushes over bowing to the others. Camera quickly swing back to the car as others start hollering. Jinwoo was being helped out of the car by Yongguk. Everyone was yelling outraged by his gentleman behavior or more so that they couldn't do as he was.

"You will have to figure out just which of you is the real couple"

Jae Suk complains, "Yah, isn't it obvious it's either the Monday Couple or YongWoo couple?"

The Monday Couple merely laugh smiling while Yongguk and Jinwoo blush not quite looking at each other. Jae Suk tries to get Zelo to tell him but ends up yelling at him to slouch. Jinwoo jumps in defending the younger earning looks from the others. She easily ignores them making fun of her looks but they start in on her and Yongguk making her blush. The fourteen have to travel two by two to get to the first location as only four cars were prepared. The Running Man members purposefully leave Yongguk and Jinwoo as the only duo traveling together. Everyone teasing Yongguk as he opens Jinwoo's door for her while the other women look on jealous. The YongWoo couple dominates the conversation of each car but one.

"Oppa, you can't go easy on Junhongie since he's on the other team"

"I know. Anyone else I should look out for?"

"Kwang Soo oppa, Suk Jin oppa and Haroro Oppa"

"Do you have any idea what the games might be?"

"Couple? Like the paper game or maybe the candy?"

Yongguk just blushes laughing nervously. The camera cuts to the first location a restaurant with the first couple to arrive being the YongWoo couple. The camera crew let's them eat whatever they'd like as they wait. The second to arrive is Haha and Jae Suk with their partners. They stand in the doorway commenting about everything on the couple. The team shirts became couple shirts, sitting next to each other was suddenly too close and the blushing faces became signs they were up to something.

Jinwoo spoke up covering , "We're trying to figure out how to get rid of Haha Oppa"

"Good job", Jae Suk laughs offering a high-five.

"Yah! What did you say Jinwoo goon?", Haha acts bratty.

"I may look like a guy but I bet I got more female fans", Jinwoo smiles.

Jae Suk laughs harder acting bratty himself. He begins to tease Haha about the diss himself. Zelo and Suzy abandon their partners as Jinwoo beckons them over. The eighth Running Man cast member smiling happy to take away their partners without them knowing. She served up food making sure the two ate especially Zelo. The cameras ignoring the two fighting focusing on Jinwoo.

"Yah!" Jinwoo looks up at them trying not to smile and failing. Jae Suk sits with Haha looking lonely. The others arrive laughing at Jae Suk and Haha's state. The others file in each eating while Jae Suk and Haha continue to hold a grudge against Jinwoo who explains herself just as the mission card is passed around.

"Suzy ssi and Junhongie- Zelo ah looked hungry. I wanted to make sure they got something to eat"

"Junhongie? Are you close to Zelo ah?"

"I was almost in several of their music videos but they went with a different actress"

Haha perks up, "I bet you looked too boyish!" Jinwoo nods making Haha regret opening his mouth as the others attack him. Jong Kook being Jong Kook brings up his favorite subject prolonging the time before they had to do the mission.

"Do you do sports? You run pretty fast"

"I use to like soccer but I don't like the sun" Scattered chuckles as they start to focus on the mission. Jinwoo tries to listen as Jong Kook turns into Coach Kook. He tries to give her tips and such. Zelo laughs reading the mission card showing it to Yongguk who laughs nervously.

"Do we really have to do this?"

"Hyung how will Noona feel?", Zelo asks quietly.

"Noona?"

"My girlfriend", Yongguk smiles warmly.

"Whaaaaaat?! You have a girlfriend?"

Jinwoo pouts, "She's pretty too"

"Are you disappointed? Do you want to date him?", Jae Suk teases.

"I have a boyfriend", Jinwoo blushes.

The men freak out as graphics appear on screen. News flash, Bang Yong Guk has a girlfriend! Song Jinwoo has a boyfriend! Jinwoo reads the mission card to distract the men. Candy Kiss, the couple with the shortest pepero wins. Haha starts to torment the YongWoo couple who immediately blushed. Jae Suk and Jong Kook give video messages to Yongguk and Jinwoo's respective girlfriend and boyfriend.