Chapter 2

The Cheerleader or the Nerd?

NO ONE'S P.O.V 

      The two sisters arrived at school but they were not together since the older sister wanted Dara to take a cab because she thinks she will lose her popularity if she's with Dara.


DARA'S P.O.V

      *WAHH.. this is what Shinwha looks like! It's so big just like in the magazine! Kaja Dara Park let's make this year an enjoyable one!* Dara thought as she walked through the corridors of the school. The school is really big and the school was only for elites. The school never accepted anyone that was not rich. 

   While I was walking I bumped into someone. "Oh I am so sorry." I apologized immediately.

  "Ohh it's ok!" The other one said.

"Thank you so much." I said happily.

"uhm are you a new student here?" she asked me while scratching her head.

"Yes I am. How about you?" I asked.

"I am new too. I am a freshman." She said with a smile.

"Ohh we are the same! My name is Sandara Park by the way but you can call me Dara. What's yours?" I said.

"My name is Park Bom. You can actually call me Bom if you want. Can we be friends , I mean I am not desperate or something but I don't know anyone in here." she said.

"Sure Bom why not? I don't know anyone here except my ..." I was about to say my Chaerin's name but I remembered what she told me awhile ago.

"Who?" she asked.

"Ahh no one .... heheheh I am sorry I don't know anyone in here." Dara said nervously. I saw that Bom was about to ask another question but I interrupted her. "Ahh what class are you?" I asked changing the topic.

"Uhm Class A-1. You?" She said.

"Well we are the same! Come on let's find it before class starts. You know how bug this school is we might get lost." I said and we started to walk.


CHAERIN'S P.O.V

I was walking in the corridors when I heard someone calling my name. "Chaerin!" one of my friends called me.

"What is it?" I aked them.

"Come on why are you like that? I mean it's the first day of class and you're already like that?" Hyorin asked.

"tch ... OK I am sorry. I am just irritated at home. You know how my parents are." I said.

"ok then. ohh by the way I heard 2 new nerds transferred here. I mean they are really nerds. EWW to have someone like them actually will disgrace our school." Areum said. I was really nervous I mean they are talking about my stupid nerdy sister! I don't wanna be involve with her. I hope she remembers what I said or else I will kill her brutally!

"SO true. Why did even the school accepted them? I mean I am not being rude or anything but I think they are not rich!" Dasom said.

"Right I agree!" Bora said and while the others nodded in agreement. "How about you Chaerin" Bora asked.

"Well of course I agree. I loath the nerds! They will ruin our popularity if ever they stick with us! They are a virus that needs to be killed or expelled to be exact!" Chaerin said. The others nodded their heads in agreement.

"what do we do about them?" Soyou asked.

"Torture?" Hyorin said.

"Make them our slaves?" Bora asked.

"Or bully them till they will leave this school?" Dasom said with a smirk.

"Let's do it all! That's what they deserve! HAHA" I said with an evil laugh. "Oh wait where are your rooms?" I asked.

 "Oh I am in Class A-3" Hyorin said.

"Me too. How about you five?" I asked.

"Us too." they said together. 

  I know I am not smart but with a little bit of help I got a high grade and that's my magic on being popular.

"Let's go girls. And let's do the catwalk While walking." I said proudly.

We then started to walk and people were really staring at us. Girls were envious while Guys are staring with lust. Nobody can really resist my cheerleader charms and I am proud of myself.


JIYONG'S P.O.V

"Tch what kind of school is this full of social climbers?" I said angrily to my friends.

"Just chill Ji and just enjoy! Just look at those girls who are looking this way." Woohyun said while winking at them. *tch this bastard! I am gonna kill him. Such a playboy.* I thought.

"Shut up! You ert!" I yelled at him.

"Yah Ji don't shout. He's right anyway except for the girls part. Just relax and enjoy." Sunggyu hyung said.

"It's because of that old monster!" Jiyong yelled again. He didn't really wanted to go to school but his father made him to go to school. 

"GD just think about your future anyway." Dongwoo hyung said.

"WAHHH!" Woohyun yelled and we look at him. "Nerds exist in this school? AHHAHA Daebak!" He said. 

I look at the nerds and yeah I think they are beautiful but they are out of my league. What I want is a woman who's very beautiful. I know I am cold but I actually have an ideal type you know.

"Yah WOOHYUN! Will you shut it! You're a discriminating them!" Sunggyu hyung yelled again.

"So what I am a gangster anyway and that's what I am supposed to do." Woohyun reasoned out.

Really this guy is a pain in the .

"Ji hyung is that your twin brother?" Sungjong our maknae said and pointed at TOP. Yeah he is my twin brother. The one I hated. 

"So?" I said with an irritated tone.

"Just don't bother to say it Sungjong. You know they are not in good terms." Hoya whispered to Sungjong.

I stared at my brother with hatred in my eyes. He can never beat my gang. My gang is number on in school and his is only number two and will always be. I just wished he was never born. I hate him so much and so as my father. Tch.

"So where's our classroom?" I asked.

"Ohh it's in Class A-3" Sungyeol said.

"And I heard beauties are there!" Woohyun said excitedly.

Really? Tsk let's see. We walk towards our classroom and people were staring at us and started gossiping and I grew irritated especially now  when someone bumped in to me.

"Oh I am really sorry. I didn't mean to." She said.

" watch where you are going! Do you even know who I am?" I was going to slap her when someone stopped me.

"Yah do you think you are too much? Hitting a girl Tsk! what level can you go down more fuc****  Ji?" he aked.

And so I punched him.

--------------------------------------------------------