Chapter 1

The Cheerleader or the Nerd?

As I promised I will post the first Chapter if this reached subbies
Thank you for subscribing

 


Chaerin's ROOM

*TRUMPET sound*

 

"Ugh! So early in the morning BUTTLER LEE! WAE?" CL yelled as she heard the trumpet.

 

"Sorry young miss but that's what your mother told me to do." Buttler Lee reasoned out.

 

"WHY? It's only .. *looks at the alarm clock with an irritated face* ... 6:30!" CL yelled again.

 

"I know young miss, but to inform you it's the first day of class and you shouldn't be late." Buttler Lee said.

 

"AHHH .. arraso! ppali naga! Oh and by the way please tell my nerdy sister to come here because I have something to say." Chaerin said.

 

"Sure young miss." Buttler Lee said and bowed to Chaerin. He then closed the door and walked to Dara's room.
 



Dara's ROOM

 

 

Buttler Lee was about to use the trumpet but when he got inside, he saw that Dara was already ready.
 

"Good morning dear Buttler Lee." Dara said cheerfully as she greeted Buttler Lee.

 

"Good morning too agassi. You're up so early." Buttler Lee said.

 

"Hmm well it's the first day and of class! And of course I need to be ready since I am a freshman! I am so excited and I just cant hide it.!" Dara said and sang the last part.

 

"You're right agassi. Well your sister wants to see you." Buttler Lee said.
 

"Oh, what does unnie wants?" Dara asked.

 

"I am sorry agassi but I don't know. She just ordered me to tell you." Buttler Lee reasoned out.

 

"Oh it's okay Buttler Lee. Neh, I'll go right away after I am done with everything." Dara said.

 

"Okay then agassi. I'll just see you downstairs." Buttler Lee said with a smile and bowed at Dara. He got out at Dara's room.

 


 

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-
 

Dara was walking to CL's room.

She was actually wondering why Chaerin would call her in her room.

Ever since they were small Chaerin hated Dara.

She tortured Dara and never let her inside her room.

Dara on the other hand can't do anything since no one would believe her.

All the years, the feeling of being an outcast in the family didn't occurred Dara's mind since she believed that her family loves her.


 

She then got infront of Chaerin's room and so she knocked.

 

"Annyeong unnie!" Dara said with a smile.

 

"What are doing here?" CL asked with an irritable expression on her face.

 

"Well according to Buttler Lee you called me. And you know what unnie I am so happy that you let me in your room.!" Dara said excitedly. She was about to enter Chaerin's room but Chaerin stopped her.

 

"Who told you to come in?!" CL aksed while raising her right eyebrows. " I just told to come not "COME IN MY ROOM! Duhh I thought you're so smart? Huh nerdy?! what an !" CL said angrily. 

 

Chaerin was really pissed at her right now. *I mean she thought that why would I let her get inside MY room. Well actually I think that Dara is somewhat a kind of virus that's ready to be spread. And I don't want to be like her. I mean it really. Just thinking about it makes me vomit!* Chaerin thought.

 

"Oh I am really sorry unnie." Dara said and hanged her head low.

 

Chaerin just rolled her eyes. "Well I called you here since your gonna be in my school I want you to stay away from me. Not even a meter okay? Just.. Just don't let me see you! I mean what would my friends say? Nerdy just think about my popularity okay? I know you are not popular so just stay away and go in the LOSERS club. In there you can find your match!" Chaerin said with a happy face.

 

"Ohhhh.....I understand unnie" Dara said 

 

"Well if that's what you want then." She said sadly.

 

"N.O.W ppali kkeojyeo! shoo-shoo-shoo and don't forget what I said earlier" Chaerin yelled and waved her hands to dismised Dara, with that Dara immediately left.

 


 

IN THE DINNING ROOM


"Kids! Breakfast is getting cold! Hurry up and come down!" Their mother said. Actually their mother Bae Sooyeon supports Dara since she knows that nobody treats her well but sometimes we can really say that she is biased to Chaerin.

 

 Dara went down first and then followed by Chaerin.
 

"OMO! My two lovely daughters.You're  in highschool now! I am so proud. Dara why are you wearing that eyeglasses? Why don't you use the contact lense that I bought you?" Their mother asked.

 

"Ahm .. I like my glasses mom..." Dara said.

 

"Well we can really blame her. That's her DUMB style anyway just let her be mother dear. Now how do I look?" CL said.

 

"Wahh Darling you look perfect." Their mother praised. 

 

"Well, well let's start eating."

They then started eating.

 

"Chaerin! show them this year that you are worthy like last year. Never let any one bring you down.!" Their father encouraged her.

 

"Why would I let them bring me down? It's most likely I will bring them down!" Chaerin said proudly.
 

Laughter's and praises for the elder sister filled the air while the younger one is being left out. 




NO ONE'S P.O.V

 

"Tch why are we so early?" the young man asked.

 

"That's what you're father told me young master." the buttler said.

 

"Tch to the hell that old grandpa! Shi*** it's so early." the young man said.

 

"Hmm he's just like you anyway! No good" the other young man complimented and smirked. He then started to walk in the school ground searching for his friends.

 

" To the hell with that guy! I could have killed him if he ain't my twin brother." the young man said angrily an then started to walk.

 

Their butler just shook his head in disapproval. *really why did those two became twins they are so different. Really what an interesting world* he thought and got in the car. 


By the way I heard about the issue of GD mentioning
"My Dear Kiko" on his private instagram account.


My Daragon heart is aching. I already lost hope for Daragon but if Jiyong is happy then okay. Stay strong applers.