Surprise Visit

Surprise Visit

"How long until you're back in Korea?"
Hoon chuckled at his boyfriend's whining. "Dunno, Japan's pretty funky, maybe I'll stay here a couple more days?"
"Hoon!"
Hoon chuckled, "Relax, okay? I'll be back in Korea tomorrow."
"I wish you wouldn't tease me like that." Soohyun huffed.
"Aww, honey, I'm sorry." Hoon laughed. "Look, I still have packing to finish, so I'll call you when I'm home."
"You should be more organised." Soohyun chided gently. "I love you."
"Love you too." Hoon smiled. "Bye."
"Bye Hoonie."
Hoon giggle, hanging up. What his boyfriend didn't know was that he was actually in Korea, a day early, and he was gonna surprise Soohyun at his work, seeing as Soohyun had recently been promoted to head of his department.

---

"Excuse me." Hoon smiled politely at the Receptionist. "I'm looking for Shin Soohyun's department?"
The Receptionist gave him a weird look, before clearing . "Ninth floor."
"Thank you." Hoon bowed, before heading to the elevator and heading to his boyfriend's department.
Exiting the elevator on the ninth floor he found himself in a room full of people behind desks, typing on computers. As he entered, everyone stopped and looked up at him.
"Um, I'm looking for Shin Soohyun?" He queried.
They all glared in sync at the door at the back of the room. 
"Er, thanks."
"Why have you all stopped working?"
Hoon looked up at Soohyun with a small smirk.
"Hoon?!" Soohyun exclaimed.
"Hey."
"You know him?" Popped up a worker near Soohyun.
"Yeah." Soohyun said, scratching the back of his neck. "He's my boyfriend."
"What?! Heartless Shin got himself a boyfriend?" Scoffed someone near Hoon.
"What did you say?"
"Heartless Shin." The worker gestured at Soohyun.
"Hoon," Soohyun nodded at his office.
Hoon followed Soohyun to his office, leaning up to kiss him when the door closed.
"You mind telling me what the hell that was all about? 'Heartless Shin'?"
"They hate me." Soohyun shrugged. "Anyway, I thought you were in Japan?"
 "I wanted to surprise you." Hoon grinned.
Soohyun rolled his eyes. "Silly bunny."
"I wish you wouldn't call me that." Hoon pouted.
 "But you are cute. Like a bunny." Soohyun smirked, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.
"Why do they hate you?" Hoon sighed, looping his arms loosely around Soohyun's neck.
"Because I fired a guy who was a complete slacker, but the most liked guy on the floor, so I'm a heartless bastard according to them."
"That's bull!"
"That's reality, Hoon." Soohyun shrugged, leaning down to kiss his bunny softly.
Hoon sighed. "You work surrounded by idiots."
Soohyun laughed. "They're not so bad, really. When you get used to the glares at least."
Hoon shook his head. "I love you, you moron." He leant up for another kiss.
"Love you too, baby."
Outside the door, the employees of a Shin Soohyun's department were shocked. Not only did their boss have a boyfriend, but this man - Hoon - loved Soohyun, and Soohyun loved him just as much. Their boss even had a pet name for him! And was happily laughing with him!
Maybe Shin Soohyun wasn't so heartless after all.

 

A/N: My first Soohoon! :D
I hope you guys like it :)
If there are any other U-Kiss pairings you'll like to see from me, then message me, 'cause I'm going to put together a series of U-Kiss one shots. And yes, I'll be doing Soohoon ^^
Thanks for reading!
-Kat xox