Chapter 66

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

L.Joe stole a glance towards Chanhee who was pouring the hot tea in the cup. Calm and expressionless. However, L.Joe knew Chanhee's heart was not that calm. Did Chanhee really got mad towards him with what had happened yesterday? Argh, this was all L.Joe's fault! L.Joe felt like he wanted to slam his head on the food table. How can he could act that stupid towards his wife yesterday? L.Joe regretted non stop.

"What's wrong with you, L.Joe? I see you look so uneasy? You don't like my Kimchi?" Chanhee's helmoni asked. It made L.Joe woke up from his regret thought.

"No, helmoni. It's delicious." L.Joe complimented honestly. He didn't want to make his helmoni sad. He took one spoon of the Kimchi and inserted in his mouth. It was really delicious. But.. With all the mixed feelings inside of his heart made L.Joe lost his appetite to eat.

"Then, why? You don't feel comfortable staying here?" Asked his helmoni even more.

"No, helmoni. I'm comfortable staying here." L.Joe answered honestly. He took a glance once again towards his wife. But, Chanhee didn't look at him back even once. He still mad and sulking with me? L.Joe thought. His helmoni realized about L.Joe's eyes that was taking a glance towards his wife. Sometimes, looked. The other times, glanced. What's wrong with both of them? Do they fight? His helmoni started to be suspicious on both of them.

"L.Joe. Yesterday, I heard a noise that came from your room. Were you falling from the bed?" His helmoni asked. L.Joe who was taking a sip on his hot tea instantly choked himself. He was shock about his helmoni's words. Ohmy, did helmoni hears it too? He thought while glancing towards Chanhee. He could see Chanhee's calm face was change to tense face. He was in confirm that his wife's mad and annoyed came back when his helmoni brought up the topic about yesterday.

"Well, helmoni. That someone wanted to go to the bathroom. But, I don't even know how he can knock his head on the door." Chanhee said nonchalantly without looking towards L.Joe. Chanhee's helmoni looked at L.Joe. L.Joe was trying his best to hide the shock feelings that he felt. Also his annoyed feelings towards Lee Chanhee. Since when L.Joe knocked his head on the door? But, if Chanhee storied the truth things to helmoni, maybe L.Joe will feel more embrassed.

"Err yes, helmoni. I'm still not use to this house. We switched off all of the lamps yesterday. Usually, I have a small lamp for our room at the house. That's why I accidentaly knocked off my head on the door because I forgot where's the switch." Lied L.Joe. He looked at Chanhee who was casually eating the Kimchi. He knew his wife wanted to play a prank with him! 

"Be careful next time, L.Joe ah. Do you comfortable staying here?" His helmoni asked. 

L.Joe nodded his head. "Yes, helmoni. I am comfortable. Don't worry." L.Joe answered with his confident. Suddenly, his helmoni's handphone which at the living room, was ringing loudly to ask his helmoni to pick up it. His helmoni stood up from the chair, wanted to pick up the call and left the couple to be alone at the kitchen. When Chanhee saw his helmoni went away, he also stood up from the chair. He didn't want to sit too long alone with L.Joe. L.Joe then grabbed Chanhee's wrist, prevented Chanhee from walked away from him. 

"Hands off me!" Chanhee said annoyed. He pulled his wrist from his husband's grip. 

"I want to apologize about yesterday." L.Joe said. 

"I want to go out." Chanhee said and quickly left L.Joe alone in the kitchen. L.Joe sighed to himself. He just wanted to persuade Chanhee. He should not did that towards his wife. But, he was so stupid! That was all his fault! 

Yesterday....

Flashback.

L.Joe and Chanhee were sleeping together while hugging with each other. Chanhee also didn't block L.Joe from hugging him. Suddenly, L.Joe felt like wanted to test his wife's heart. "I love you more than anyone on earth would do..." L.Joe whispered romanticly in Chanhee's ear. "Niel." Continued L.Joe. Chanhee's reaction really made him shock. Chanhee pushed L.Joe's arms that was hugging him. He then pulled harshly L.Joe's body. Harsh until L.Joe knocked off his head on the wooden drawer beside their bed. That was the noise that his helmoni heard yesterday. Luckily, there was a wooden drawer there. If not? He was sure that his body will be hurt because of falling hardly on the floor because of Chanhee's hit. After that, L.Joe never dared to touch Chanhee again.

End of Flashback.

You're stupid, L.Joe. Why you have to say Niel's name? You really love to find a trouble with Chanhee, eo? His other voice screamed loudly in his mind. L.Joe really regretted what he did. Hugged with another guy, but said another guy's name. It was call, didn't love the own's soul. Chanhee sulked with him even more. But, on top of that, he also felt happy. Because... That was mean, Chanhee was jealous. Jealous means love. That was mean, L.Joe still had a chance to make Chanhee fall hard for him. L.Joe then smiled to himself.

L.Joe quickly finished his hot tea in his cup. He wanted to go out from the kitchen immediately as he felt boring to stay alone. He walked away from the kitchen and went to the living room. He could see his helmoni was sweeping the dead leaves that fell from the tree. Chanhee was resting himself on the chair outside while watching his helmoni. L.Joe approached Chanhee and sat beside him. "Jagiyy." L.Joe said before putting his arms on Chanhee's shoulder.

Chanhee felt really annoyed by L.Joe's action. If only helmoni was not there, he swore to himself, he will kick up of him with his might. He knew L.Joe purposely took an advantage when his helmoni was there. That was why Chanhee controlled himself from getting mad towards L.Joe who touched him. Without they knowing, their helmoni was smiling to herself when she saw both of her grandson and grandson-in-law being lovey-dovey towards each other. She knew they were happy with themself. "L.Joe, don't you feel boring staying here without doing anything? You don't want to go out, strolling around here?" The question from their helmoni that was waiting by L.Joe all this while.

"Of course I want to go out, helmoni. I want to stroll around Jeju. But, I'm still not getting use to this area." Answered L.Joe while taking a glance towards his wife beside him. Huh, I know he wants to ask me to accompany him! Chanhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter