Chapter 65

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

The clock showed to Chanhee, it was 9 P.M. The time was still early, so he didn't want to sleep yet. Moreover, he felt shy to sleep early even though his omma already asked him and his husband to sleep early because they were tired. It was just, both of them refused to listen to their helmoni. Because what? Because, both of them being embrassed towards each other. About yesterday's problem, they acted like there was nothing happened whereas they knew they had to do something regarding the problem. 

Chanhee and L.Joe were sitting on the chair at the outside of Chanhee's helmoni's house while observing the stars in the sky. The stars aren't come out too much this night. Maybe the rain wants to come. Chanhee made an assumption whereas before this, he never wasted his time to count the pretty stars in the sky. Luckily, he still knew what was the kind of stars were that. That was all because of he was being alone with L.Joe. He was uneasy as he felt like he currently was dating with L.Joe whilst watching the stars shone brightly in the sky. 

"Jagiyy, thankyou for the gift. I like it." L.Joe interrupted the concert that was making by a lots of crickets between both of them.

"Gift?" Chanhee seemed like he was forgotten. L.Joe then raised up his left wrist and showed to Chanhee. Chanhee nodded understanding. His heart felt happy when his husband was willing to wear that watch from him. "Oh." Chanhee answered simply.

"Just oh?" L.Joe asked.

Chanhee furrowed up his eyebrow. "What do you mean by just oh?" Chanhee asked back.

"Well.. I prefer voice than words.." L.Joe said softly. Chanhee acted like he was not understand by that words. L.Joe turned his gaze towards the watch that was given by his wife. "Hmm.. Still not too late. Wish me now." L.Joe continued and waited. He pulled Chanhee's body towards his direction so that Chanhee could face him. 

Chanhee could not help but to blush. "Don't want. You got a card already, isn't?" Chanhee gave L.Joe a birthday card, because he didn't want to face with L.Joe like that. He can write what he wanted on the card. No matter how long was it. No matter what words he wanted to write in it. He was not that brave enough to face and wish L.Joe in person. He knew he will be stuttering while wishing it.

"I'm waiting. Just copy and paste from the card." L.Joe said while in struggled to keep his mouth from laughing when he saw his wife's shy face.

"Err... I..." Chanhee tried to find an idea to get lost from L.Joe. Aish, this is so embrassing! He thought.

"What is it? You don't remember what you wrote in it? Hmmm. I'm not remember it, too. What I remember is, the words on the cover's card. Happy birthday to my husband.." L.Joe felt more excited to tease Chanhee. Chanhee, who was sitting beside L.Joe, with his body faced his husband's body felt like wanted to jump from the chair and run to inside of their room. Embrassed. His face was in a deep red like being painted by a red paint. Argh, if only he knew that will coming, he didn't give the card to L.Joe in the first place! "Hurry up, Chanhee. If you don't want to say it, I'll consider you have a feelings towards me. That's why you feel shy to face with me right now." L.Joe seemed to challenge his wife.

Chanhee, who heard that, immediately raised up his face from looking down on the floor for a long time. Aish, he challenges me? Have a feelings towards him? Go to hell, L.Joe. This can't be happening! I have to do what he challenged! He thought. After that, he looked at L.Joe's brown orbs. L.Joe's lips formed a little smile after he saw Chanhee's response. He knew Chanhee would not give up on something if he being challenges that easily without even trying.

"Happy birthday to my husband. Happy birthday, Lee Byunghun. May you always be bless by God. Please accept my not so special present for you. Lee Chanhee. Mother Joe. 2014." Chanhee grinned innocently after he finished his words. Take that, L.Joe. You want me to say it back, right? Take that what was written in the back of the card. Luckily, I remember about it. Chanhee started being an arrogant.

"Mother Joe. 2014?" L.Joe asked weird.

Chanhee sighed softly. "I said what was in the card. From in front, the wish, and the back of the card. Mother Joe maybe it's publisher."

L.Joe burst into laughter with Chanhee's behaviour. "And, this is my present for you because you gave me the present." Once L.Joe finished that, he leaned towards Chanhee's face and pecked his plump lips. Chanhee frozed. His face turned back to red colour made L.Joe's laughed burst once again. L.Joe loved to steal a kiss from his wife because he wanted to see his wife being shy and blushing as he found it cute. Of course funny at the same time. Chanhee quickly hung his head down low. He lost to Lee Byunghun once again. The silent atmosphere came towards both of them. "Let's talk about last night." Decided L.Joe. He knew Chanhee didn't want to remember about it, but he had to explain the truth and everything. Everything including his heart's feelings.

"Don't. It's a past." Chanhee refused. If he can, he didn't want to remember any of it. Embrassed and mad, all of that united into one. Chanhee then stood up from the chair, wanted to walk away, but his stepped dead as L.Joe grabbed his left wrist immediately.

"We must clear all the mess. I don't want our life full of misunderstanding. And, Chanhee, you have to explain to me about Park Hyun gave you a flower that day." L.Joe said. When he remembered about the day when Park Hyun gave his wife a flower at the Coex Mall, made his jealous came back. He knew Chanhee didn't have any kind of relationship with Park Hyun. But, he purposely used that issue to prevent Chanhee from walked away.

Chanhee stopped. He knew his husband was right. He had to explain about that scene. Like what he assumed, L.Joe saw Park Hyun gave him a flower. If not, why L.Joe got so mad towards him yesterday, wasn't it? "Okay, fine. But, no lies." Chanhee agreed but with a condition.

"Yes. No lies." L.Joe said and let go of Chanhee's wrist. Chanhee turned back towards L.Joe and stood beside him. L.Joe also got up from the chair and stood beside his wife.

Chanhee looked up at the sky before starting. "About me and Park Hyun, we don't have a relationship at all. I swear, we're just a colleague. I bumped into him when I was at the Coex Mall that day. He gave me a flower as a sign of our friendship because he wants to go far. He will leaves Korea. I'm not that cruel and arrogant to reject even though I am married. Becaue I know, he just gave me that as a sign of our friendship." Chanhee explained.

"Then, if he gives you a love, you'll accept it?" L.Joe's question added with a jealous feelings.

Chanhee shutted. I want to answer it or not? Remember, Chanhee. No lies! Chanhee reminded himself. "Actually, he has a feelings towards me. He once confessed to me after we got married. I was in shock because before this, we never act like we have a feelings towards each other."

L.Joe who heard this, felt his heart burned. He felt so damn jealous. "Then, you accept it?"

"Nonsense! I never accept it, okay. I realise my status as a someone's wife. I'm not that brave to search a trouble. Wheth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter