Chapter 6

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

I'm so tired! I have to keep going and back from the meeting room that now was being my room today to L.Joe's room. This time it was already five times I keep going and back. 

"Poor you, Chanhee ah. Why don't you just stay here in my room? Save your time and energy." L.Joe suggested sincerely to me. 

I smiled. Stay with him in this room alone? Huh! I rather keep going and back than stay here with him. I shouldn't believe what he said. "It's okay sir. I need the peaceness. I don't want to disturb you. Plus, walking is an exercise." I said politely and winked playfully at him. I didnt't want to make him sad. 

"Chanhee ah. Why you kept calling me sir? I prefer you call me L.Joe. It's more comfortable." L.Joe approached me.

I smiled. More comfortable? I don't think so, L.Joe goon.... You are my boss. "It's okay sir. Everyone in this office call you sir right? So I have to call you sir as well." I answered. 

 

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

I smiled when I heard Chanhee said that. I knew Chanhee didn't like it when I asked him to call me L.Joe instead of sir. But I tried convice him until he wanted. I didn't know why he doesn't like me especially when I wanted to go near him or touch him. I could see on his expression. 

"But you are not my staff. You are special one, Chanhee. You can call me L.Joe." I tried again to convince him. Hope this time would be success. 

"It's okay. I would be more more comfortable on calling you sir." Damn! Failed! So stubborn this guy huh. Suddenly I felt excited when I saw him refused didn't want to call me L.Joe. Play hard to catch I see. This really made me excited to chase for him and asked him to accept me as his husband later. I also felt challenge by him and I love challengers. 

"I'll be more happy if you willing to call me jagiyy...." I smirked to him. I stared at his face. I could see he was uncomfortable when I said like that to him. What a cute guy he was.

"I go out first sir." He asked my permission for a leave. He can't stay here with me too long I guess! I just nodded to him. And after that, he quickly went out from my room and leave me alone. I chuckled at his cute behaviour and continue focus on my work. 

 

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

What the hell with this guy. So ert. I can't stand with him anymore. I have to get out of here if I wanted to be safe. "I go out first sir." I asked his permission for a leave. He nodded at me. After that nodded, I quickly went out from his room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter