Chapter 58

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

I took the aircond's remote control who coincidental on my work table. It was good though... Because, I felt lazy to reach up for the aircond's remote control which indeed at its usual place, at the corner of my room. I pressed the button and slow down the tempreture. I didn't know why, but I felt really hot today. Or maybe because my heart that was 'hot' because of last night? Remembered about last night's scene, made me smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and swing my moving chair to the right and left. All of the documents that I supposed to check, I let it wide open on my table. I had so many documents to check right now but the feeling wanted to check the documents in me was faded away. 

Then, the yesterday night's scene came through my mind. I didn't even know what was inside my body. Err... Should I called it possessed even though I in my right mind when all of that happened? Yes... I was in my right mind and what I was doing is what I wanted. I was in my right mind when my hands caressed Chanhee's soft cheek. I also was in my right mind when my lips landed on Chanhee's cheek. I still remembered Chanhee's sweet scent when my lips reached his cheek. And that scent really drove me crazy. If only Chanhee didn't turn his face towards other direction, of course his plump pink lips already being my aim. Is it too far if I say I am very dissapointed because I can't kiss his lips? I thought. Without me knowing, my red lips curved a tender smile. Deep in my heart, I wished it to be happen again.

What the hell! What's wrong with me? Maybe it's because I haven't been flirting with people for a long time already. That's why I'm being like this. Always imagine about it. Huh... I can't keep this warmth feeling too long. I have to get rid of it. If not, one day I'll fall in love with Chanhee. This can't be happen! Hey, Byunghun! You have to continue your works, now! Yes, now! I thought. I shook my head before opened up my eyes. And what I saw? I saw Changjo was in my room, sitting on the chair in front of me, putting his hand on my table and supporting his chin whilst stared deep onto my face. Since when this guy came?

"You, Changjo? What do you want? Can you please knock the door first before come in? I'm shock, you know!" I scolded Changjo. I then adjusted my sitting and my cheeks tinted into red because Changjo was staring me for I didn't even know how long it was.

"Since when I have to knock your door first before come in?" Changjo asked back. Aaa, yes.. That was right. Since when Changjo had to knock on my door first before came in? And since when I cared whether Changjo entered my room without knocking or not? All this while, both of us didn't knock each other's room if one of us wanted to go in. "You're the one who was not in earth. Hyung, you usually know when I'm about to enter your room even in a two metres away, you know. What do you think about, hyung? Your lovely wife?" He shot again before smirk. I rolled my eyes towards him before grabbed the pen beside me and started to check all of the documents on my work table. "So weird... My best friend now is really weird. I saw your heart is having a sunflower right now. Are you starting to fall in love?" He asked.

"Why you're so busybody? You came here, do you have done finish your work, Changjo ah? Do you want if I cut your salary this month?" I asked.

Changjo laughed. "Cut if you want, hyung. My guessed just know is true, right?" He insisted.

"Not that easy, Changjo ah. You act as if you don't know how I am. Lee Byunghun isn't easy to fall in love." I kept my ego. I didn't like it even a bit if someone wanted to know my heart. If the digger was Changjo, what he was dig was not true will became true though. What was secret can't be secret anymore. Because Changjo loved to twist a fact. "You're busy about me. How about yourself? When you want to get married? Do you feel happy living alone by yourself? Do you feel happy only eating a ramen almost every day?" I said, teasing my best friend.

"Relax, hyung. I'm not reaching to 30 years old yet. Besides, I have a baby face. People must think that I'm just finish my studies." He answered before chuckled.

"Baby face you said? If you're a father of baby face, I believe." I said and bursting into laughing. Changjo really loved to praise himself! But, I can't deny it though. Changjo really looked young. It was not impossible if we walked together, people will says Changjo was my dongsaeng.

"When the right time comes, I'll say it. You have to come to my wedding later, eo?" He said and laughing again.

"Yah, the way you said it like you already have a bride-to-be. Who? How can I didn't know about this? Since when you know how to keep a secret from your hyung?" I digged. Of course I didn't feel at ease when Changjo kept a secret about his girlfriend from me.

But, he just grinned innocently. "Hyung, you're checking on the financial of the company last month, right? It's good then... I want to ask you..." He changed the topic.

"Yah... How dare you to change the topic? This company's file account is fun to you? But, about Lee Byunghun's life, you really love to busybody, huh?" I said sarcastically.

He laughed again. "No need to know, hyung. My love life isn't that fun like this someone in front of me. If I write a novel about my love life, I know that company's director will throw my novel out of the window. Because what? My story is bored. If I want to get marry later, you're the one I'll tell. Okay, hyung?"

"Okay, what ever. I pray for your happiness." I said sincerely. Changjo was my best friend until the day of my death. Of course I will pray for the best for him. Even, when I was in a heart broke 2 years ago, Changjo was the one I believed the most at the moment. "Changjo, are you going to Kwang Hyun's house tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, hyung. He asked me to go since last week. If I'm not going, he will blabbers to me for one week, hyung. Are you going there, too?" He asked back.

I shook my head. "He asked me to go since last week, too. But, maybe I'm not going. I want to send Jiyeon to my omma's house. I think I want to stay there too. Omma will nags to me if I'm not visit her for too long."

"If that's the case, okay then. But, your ears have to get ready for Kwang Hyun's nagging, later." Changjo said before smirk.

"But, I'm more willing to hear his nagging rather than my omma's nagging. Send my regard to Kwang Hyun. Say sorry, I can't join you guys this time." I said. Changjo nodded before stood up from the chair and went out from my room. I leaned my back onto my moving chair. Kwang Hyun was my best friend too. But, he was not that special to me like Changjo. We knew with each other when I was in United Kingdom. We took a same course too. He asked me and Changjo to join him and his other friends to his reunion party he held for his friends and we were invited. But, unluckily, I can't joined them since I had a really important things to do.

~~

Author P.O.V

 

"Why my niece here is so cute?" Jiyeon said while carried her niece in her arms, Lee Hwa Young, her oppa and her late unnie's daughter. Hwa Young smiled towards her imo (aunt). She looked so cute when she smiled like that. Her dimples were appeared on both of her cheeks. "I really want to bite this girl!" Jiyeon said before she chewed her bottom lips tightly. Hwa Young's fluffy cheeks were squeezed by Jiyeon until it turned out to red.

"Hwa Young ah, your imo there is so cruel, right? Don't be friend with her. Let's be friend with me, your pretty imo. Poor Hwa Young. I know you're in pain because your fluffy cheeks being squeezed by imo Jiyeon, isn't?" And this time, it was Chanhee's turn to carry Hwa Young in his arms. He couldn't help but to kiss Hwa Young's cheek for a long time. Because, for him, Hwa Young was too cute. And he knew, when she raised up later, she will be pretty like her late omma, Niel. Remembered about Niel, he felt pity towards Hwa Young. She was still kid, but she already lost her omma who gave birth to her. He also knew Hwa Young missed her omma so much. If only Niel still here....

Today, he and also his husband, L.Joe, sent Lee Jiyeon to their omma's house. Both of them will stays at their omma's house for two days considering they haven't had met their parents for so long time. They never expected Lee Minsoo was coming there too. Their omma said, Minsoo always came there when the weekend days came to let Hwa Young spent time with both her grandparents. Chanhee didn't know where L.Joe went. What he was sure right now, L.Joe didn't there with him at the living room. Readers, you guys want to know why L.Joe isn't there? Of course because Minsoo's precense. Even like that, they had some improvement towards themselves. L.Joe, his husband, could make an eye contact with Lee Minsoo without being mad and shouting towards him anymore.

"Minsoo, just now, Imo Minjae and her daughter, Mina came here..." Suddenly, L.Joe's omma let out her voice. Minsoo who was hear that, started to feel uncomfortable. He sensed something was going to happen when suddenly his omma started to story. That was his first time hearing his omma shared to him about her friend's coming. She also inserted her friend's daughter's name. Something was really fishy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter