Chapter 33

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chanhee once we were out from the restaurant. I never expected that I could met with Chanhee here. And also, I felt really really thankful towards Chanhee because he helped me to get rid from the y girls just now. 

"I met the client around here." 

"Alone?" I asked again. 

"With friend. But, he already went back." Chanhee answered. "I'm going first." Chanhee said. I couldn't replied him as he was just leave without letting me said something to him first. 

When Chanhee was nowhere to be seen by me anymore, I sighed to myself. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand resting on my right shoulder. I startled and turn to facing at the back. And it was Changjo's hand who was resting on my shoulder just now. "Yah! Where are you going? You go to the toilet at Jeju?" I started to nagging in front of Changjo's face.

"Sorry, hyung. My noona called me just now. That's why I'm late." Changjo said.

I just nodded. "Since when you are here?" I asked. I didn't realized Changjo at all. 

"Since you was asking Chanhee what he was doing here." Changjo laughed. 

My jaw dropped. Since that long? Why Changjo didn't greet Chanhee? Aish this silly guy. "Enough. Let's go back to the office!" I asked while grip my fist tightly. 

"Hyung. You met Chanhee hyung here. What is this? Perhaps, you and Chanhee hyung meant to be together forever?" Changjo teased. Then, he bursting into huge laughter. I didn't reply his tease. Instead, I left him behind alone and straight to his car. 

~~

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

Why this weekend is so bored? I complained to myself. L.Joe already went out. Maybe he was going to play the badminton since we had bump into each other this morning. L.Joe was wearing the sports entire and he brought the racket badminton's bag along with him. I didn't want to ask him where he wanted to going. I'm afraid that he would called me a nosy guy. I'm sure L.Joe could take care of himself.

If I wanted to spend my weekend time with Ricky, I must waiting for him till this evening. He texted me earlier saying that he couldn't meet me now since he had something important that I didn't know what it was, to do. So, I already thought about going to the supermarket and buy the things. If I wanted to hope for L.Joe to buy it, tch. I knew he won't do it at all since he said that the wife should doing all of that house chores. I also didn't want to burden Sung helmoni, the maid that only work here for the part time only. L.Joe paid for helmoni to 'replace' me for a while doing the house chores when I am going out to the office. 

Went out to the shopping complex alone was really boring. That was what I felt when I was shopping all the things alone. After I had done shopping everything, I put it in the car boot. After that, I saw someone who was waiting for someone else. And it was a guy. Perhaps he was waiting for his husband? Because I saw that guy was pregnant. When I staring at that guy, all of a sudden, my stomach made a feeling. And the feeling was... I felt now... Was.... Jealous... Jealous with him... Because he got to pregnant his husband's baby in his womb.

I wanted to go into the car, but I cancelled my intention as I saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter