Day out!

It all started with a misunderstanding.

______'s POV

The next day, Jonghyun brought me to LOTTE WORLD!!! I've always wanted to go there, but we were always too busy... Why must Jonghyun be in the hottest band in Red Waters? Anyway... We went out with Key, Hyoyeon and, like always, Onew was our driver. Jonghyun explained to them what I was and whenever I wanted to talk to Hyoyeon or the others, Jonghyun would have to tell them everything I said.. I felt sorry to him.. He must be tired even before we try any rides or even reach lotte world..

As soon as we get there, I rushed out of the car, but just before I fly out, I heard Jonghyun scream wait. Everybody, including me, turn around to look at him. He said to me, "have u forgotten u can't be in the sun? What if something happen to you? What would I do then?" So I patiently wait until Jonghyun walk out and take an umbrella. But just then, I realised..... We are in a underground car park.... 

"Jjong, have u not notice.... WE ARE IN A UNDERGROUND CAR PARK!!" 

"Oh, your right... hahaha..." He awkwardly laughed.

The whole day, we spend it indoors as i couldn't be outdoors due to the SUPER BRIGHT SUN..;. In the end, we went ice skating. Since I didn't know how to and I can't, I spend my day watching Jonghyun do stunts and Onew do his Onew sangtae for me to see. After awhile, they got tired and they wanted to eat some things. They played scissors paper stone and Jonghyun was choosen to go out and buy. I wanted to follow him but he said that the sun was too bright for me so he wanted me to stay.. 

Jonghyun's POV

Dang it.. Why do I always in that game... I thought as I walk towards the hot dog stand.

"Ajusshi, can I have 4 hot dogs please? Thank you"

After the ajusshi gave me the "dogs" I ran back to find the rest.

When I gave the guys the hot dogs, I was looking for ____ but I can't find her anywhere.. I wanted to ask the guys, but I remembered that they can't see her. So I went to find her myself... Just then, I remembered that....

Flashback

"Jjong, wait for me!!"____  said

"No, the sun is too bright.. I dun wan anything to happen to you, stay here" I whispered as I didn't want people to think I'm crazy. I notice ___ was pouting, how cute, but as soon as I turn around, I saw a reflection of ____ at a nearby mirror, she was smiling? That's weird... I decided to ignore and faster go buy the food and come back.

End of flashback

Oh no, she didn't follow me did she?! ______ YOU PABO!! I went to tell the guys and we searched the whole lotte world but just can't seem to find her. I was about to burst into tears.. 

"KIM _____!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!! YOU BETTER COME OUT THIS INSTANCE!! Don't scare me like that..." I finally couldn't control myself anymore and I burst into tears. I didn't care if people were looking at me, I just want to have _____ back.

The guys brought me back home and I just ran into my room. All of a sudden, I just started to cry to my pillow. Whenever I want to close my eyes and sleep, I will think of _____. I finally sat up and saw _____ looking at me.. Wait, ______ is looking at me?!

"_____!!! WHERE DID YOU GO?! HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!!" 

_____ looked shocked and her eyes seem to be holding back tears.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you.. I was just worried... I'm really sorry, pls dun cry.." I said feeling guity and mad at myself for shouting at _____.

"It's okay, I wasn't mad at you... It's my fault.. I should have told u I went to heaven."

"Heaven?"

_____'s POV

Flashback

I should go talk to them about this. I was about to tell Jonghyun, but he already left.

Heaven~

"Hello? Anybody there?"

"YO YO!! SUPP SUPP!!"

"Erm hi, I was wondering, if I could speak to the in-charge?"

"In-charge? Oh ya meen hym??"

"Yeah... Erm hym..."

"KIM _____!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

 "O-o-oh, I-I was w-wondering, could I, h-have a human b-body?"

"OF COURSE NOT!! NO ONE HAS EVER WANTED SUCH A THING! HOW DARE YOU!"

"I'm sorry, I really wanna be by my boyfriend's side, and I can't do that, I can't do things with him, when he's choking, I can't help him, I'm sick of it!"

"OKAY THEN. BUT I CAN'T GIVE YOU A HUMAN BODY, MAYBE A ROBOT ONE?"

"Really? That was easy, what's the catch?"

"CATCH? OH, NO CATCH... IT'S JUST, NOBODY HAS EVER TALK BACK TO ME BEFORE AND I ADMIRE YOU.."

"Thanks! I really appreciate that."

Lotte world

Hmm, where did they go? They must have left.. Oh no, Jjong must be worried.. Immediately I flew to his house. When I reached, I saw him hugging a pillow and crying. He must be worried sick.. I wanted to call him but he suddenly sat up.

End of flashback

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody!

Sorry I haven't been updating often, who am I kidding? I haven't updated for a long time have I? Sorry.. Saw the colours right? These signifies the different people talking, BLUE is Jonghyun, PINK is _____, Red is Hym and ORANGE is the person, if u rememeber, the person with damn bad english.