A human dating a ghost.....

It all started with a misunderstanding.

After Jonghyun found out I was _________, he always came back early from school just to be with me. That’s so sweet of him….

“Jonghyun, you don’t have to come home early just to be with me, what about Key? You haven’t been hanging out with him ever since you found out who I am….” I told him while he eats.

“I bwanna, bwang bwout with bweu….” He talked with his food in his mouth.

“Aww~ how cute, but you shouldn’t do that, you might choke.”

“Bwut I, *cough cough*”

“See what I mean?” I float over to his side of the table and tried to pat his back but to no avail. I felt sad, he’s my boyfriend, yes we’re back together again, and yet I can’t even pat his back when he’s choking….. I felt sad. Jonghyun saw me.

“______, It’s okay, I don’t need my girlfriend to pat my back, you just have to stay by my side forever, that’s all you have to do, don’t be sad okay?” He tried to console me.

I smiled, how could I even misunderstand him? He is the sweetest! I can’t believe I misunderstood him! I really need to trust him better….

“_____, I don’t have school tomorrow, u wanna go out? I’ll ask Key and Hyoyeon to come along.” He ask me..

“ermm~”

Flashback

Remember, you can’t be seen by sunlight, just like vampires, okay, if not, you’ll disappear from the earth.

End of flashback

“I can’t.” I sadly answered.

“Why not?” Jonghyun asked.

“They said I can’t be in the sun.”

“Well, I’ll hold an umbrella for you, or we could ask them to come here to hang out?”

“Great! I can’t wait to talk to Hyoyeon.”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter, been pretty busy recently....