Epilogue

Epilogues for Star Crushes

 

 

Maya & Minho


"Hmm, I miss him so much." Maya frowns while playing with her phone, probably surfing internet. It's been nearly a month since she starts dating Minho, the visual of SHINee, in private. She knew that she would get into such many trouble since his fanbase were larger than she had expected, but Minho would just shut him up with a kiss and pet her head to not worry about the future.

"Yo, unnie." Nada comes into the room, wearing an earphone while holding her phone, listening to some random Japanese song.

"Hey..."

"You looked worn out. What's happened? Did you and Minho quarrels again?" Nada asked with concern.

"N-no. It's just.... It's been quite some time since the last time I've meet him."

"Oh, yeah right. So did you guys planned a date or anything?"

"I don't know. He didn't say anything, ugh." Maya hid her face in her pillow, frustrated. Nada went to Maya's direction and sit beside her on the bed. After a few minutes, Nada says something.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I had the right to say this, but you should also make some initiative instead of waiting for him."

Maya looks at Nada for a moment before saying, "Uh sorry I couldn't catch up. What do you mean by that?"

"Well look. I do know the fact that boyfriend should always be such a gentlemen and all but as far as I'm concerned, we, as a girl should also make an effort to keep up with this relationship. Do not rely much on your partner for this such simple matters. Try texting him what he's doing, call him when you think you should and such."

"But, I might be a burden for him and I don't want to do that."

"Listen to me, you leader. He did say he truly loves you right? So why in the world he would think that you're a burden to him when he will do anything just for you and try to make you happy even if it kills him?"

Maya thinks for a moment. She know she believes in Minho and she truly loves him. Before she continues, her phones ringing, indicating a text message.

 


From : Prince Minho
To : Princess Maya


Meet me at the usual playground, now.

From : Princess Maya
To : Prince Minho


Ok :) Will be there around 10 minutes.



"Nada, thanks for the advice. I'm going out for a bit ok?" Maya smiled for the first time at that night while patting Nada's shoulder.

"Yeah, send my regards to your oppa. Tell him that I will kill him if he's mistreated you."

"Got it. Btw I hope you and him happy being with each other for eternity heh!"

"Ugh, just shut up." Nada glared at Maya, blushing before leaving the bedroom, leaving Maya to chuckles.

Maya grabbed her long coat and scarf before heading towards the mentioned location. When she’s arrived, she saw no one. Before she could do anything, long arms scooped her small waist, fitting very perfectly, like it was made to be like that. She hitched a bit when she feel hot breath against her nape, making her shuddered. 


“Sweety, it’s been a long time since thelast time I saw you. I miss you so much~” 

The Charming Prince said, before leaning his face onto Maya’s shoulder which connected to her neck. Yes, Minho was backhugging Maya. Maya blushed and grabbed his fingers to rub on it. 

“I miss you too… honey. Anything happen?” 

“Nothing special. The Tokyo Stage Tour makes my energy drained, and how I loved it when everytime I see you my energy was fully charged.” 

Minho snuggled closer to her, which makes Maya squirms.

“O-oppa~” Maya shuddered. 


Minho turned her around so now he could face her pretty face. He eyed level with Maya, put his both palms into Maya’s cheek, asking about being his prom night date before claiming Maya’s lips. Maya can’t think properly at that time, but with his boyfriend’s soft lips on her, she just can’t resist. It’s beyond eternity.



Tika x Chanyeol

 

Cherry-Blossoms-Pink-flowers-Wallpaper.j


“Oppa, my legs, it’s trembling. I don’t think I can walk anymore.”

Tika sulked as she was dragged by her very tall boyfriend. 


They have been walking, no, screw that, hiking up around 20 minutes. Chanyeol sighed before showing his y back to Tika, telling her to climb up. 

“Is it okay with you?” She asked, worried. 

“I wouldn’t be okay if my girl wasn’t. Please, just hop up? We’re nearby anyway.” Chanyeol reassured her with a perfectly smile of his. Tika can’t help but to fall deeper to Chanyeol.

Aww, he’s such a gentleman, Tika thought.


After she hopped up, she can’t help but to make some squeaky sound when Chanyeol lift her as if she’s like a feather, but then she relaxes as she rest his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder.
Chanyeol can’t help but smiling like an idiot when he feels Tika’s face on there.

As for Tika, this was truly perfect, she couldn’t ask more.


But she was so wrong.

She pulled that ‘perfect’ words back.

When they arrived, Tika’s mouth form a big ‘O’. This place was full of, cherry blossom trees.
It was a quite overwhelming view to be judged. 


“This is my grandfather’s special garden, he really loved cherry blossom tree because it got him to meet my late-grandma. After my grandma’s passed away, he buried his sadness by implanting it and slowly, it’d become his hobbies, which is why now this secret place was full with pink foliages. Only both of us know this place. Since you were my special one, I want you to meet my another world, where you can forget about everything for a while.” Chanyeol told her. Tika couldn’t help but letting her tears pour down. 

“Baby, why are you crying?” 

“I-I just, I can’t. You’re too sweet for me, and your story about your grandparents touched me. How could he even be so loyal to his wife although she’d already passed away?” Tika cried. 

Chanyeol shook his head while cupping her wet cheeks, before brushing the fresh droplets of tears. 

“That’s what the definition of love, sweetie. I will love you until the end of this world.” He hugged Tika while she hiccupping.

Chanyeol is beyond perfection.


Kila x Sehun


“Ahh, I’m so tired.” 

Kila put her head on her table at her class, alone, finishing her Chemistry homework. 

“How to answer this question?” She puffs her cheeks. She did not realize there was a footstep sound coming towards her until…..

“Boo~”

“Ahhh!” Kila accidentally jump from her seat, making the former of the footstep sound, chuckled. 

“Haha, got you~” Sehun says, running his thumb on her side cheek in front of her. 

“Oppa why~~! Arggh you’d make me frustrated!” Kila pulled her hair in frustration. 

“Yeobo, don’t be like that, it makes your pretty face ugly…” Sehun grabbed both of her arms and links their fingers together. 

Kila blushed at the sight. 

“D-don’t be silly ugh..” 

“Hmm?” 

“What if people saw us..” 

“I don’t care about them. All that matters to me is to be with you. Besides, you will go to prom night with the maknae of EXO anyway, what’s the big deal?”

“What? I never said I will go to prom night, it such a cliché, I didn’t like it at all.” 

“But with Oh Sehun being your perfect man, you’ll never say no, right?” 

“I didn’t say anything yet.” 

“And that’s why you’re coming with me. I don’t care.” 

“Ahh, I don't want to. Can’t we just hangout…” 

“But it’s a special night for both of us, it’s not that the event were held every day, it’s only once a year.” 

“B-but..” 

“No buts. Whether you like it or not, you’ll go with me. Got that?” Sehun squinted his eyes, staring at her princess as if he’d given the warning. Kila thinks for a second. 

“O-okay, but in one condition.” 

“What is it?” 

“Help me with this equation, I’m pretty bad at balancing it.” 

“Give me that book.” Kila give it to Sehun. 

“Psh this is quite easy. Just add 2 in front of Li and H2O. It’s as easy as pie.” Sehun beamed proudly while finishing the Chemistry equation. 

“Yeah, I know you’re smarter than me. Stop being proud.” 

“Aww our little princess, jealous are we?” 

“Yah! I’m not little! I’m the tallest member in Sparkle you know?!?” 

“But you’re shorter for about 20cm than me. You should accept that fact.” Kila sulk, she never wins over Sehun when they’re arguing over nonsense things.

“Stop it, baby. The imperfection of you is the perfection of me. I love you just the way you are. Keep that in mind, okay?” Sehun lift up his pinky finger towards Kila. Kila slowly link their pinky fingers together, as like promising they’ll be together forever. 

“That’s my princess. We should go to the cafeteria, my stomach is growling. Let’s go!” 
Sehun pulled Kila, hand in hand, towards the door. Kila can just smiled at his idiotic but caring boyfriend. 

“Oh, and one more things. I forgot to give it to you.” 

“What is it?” 

“This.” 

Sehun leaned down and pressed his lips towards her ones. 


Can you feel my heartbeat?

Safra x Sungjong

3245aefbf2.jpg


Safra walked around the school, heading towards the library before a cute boy approaching her with a single of purple flower, tied with a small, white paper, which written as (1) on the outside paper. 

“Hello, noona. Your man has asked me to give this flower to you.” 

The boy said with an eye-smile. How cute he is, the maknae thought. After the cute boy left, another cute boy comes. This time, it was an alstromeria. After left-hanged, another and oh, another one comes to her. Now, she has a single of Anemone, Alstromeria, Dark Red Carnation and Daffodil. When the curiosity eats her up, she began to walk towards the school’s garden. Weird, there’s none flowers look as what she was holding. She trailed the Anemone and fold up the stack paper and read something on it :-

This called anemone. It symbolizes anticipation. I’m anticipating for your endless loves.’ – S

 

Safra rolled her eyes a bit and continue to fold the next one ;-
 

This is alstromeria. Symbolizing friendship and devotion. We are still going very strong. Instead of saying friendship, I hope you will keep the devotion towards our relationship.” – S 

This sounded a lot like Sungjong, Safra mentally said. She continue to the next one ;-

Wboth know this is carnation. A Dark Red Carnation, to be exact. You know what’s meaning behind this flower? It represents deep love and affection. You have no idea on how much you have killed me with your everything, baby.’- S

Safra chuckled. Sungjong is never a word type, so it’s kinda shocked that he can write those cheesy words down. But when he does, he really meant it. It makes Safra eyes glistening with unshed tears.


Symbolizing rebirth and new beginnings, yes it’s Daffodil. We both knew past is past, but yet it still haunting our every moves. In hope with this flower, I hope we can create new journey where there’s only both of us involved in and no one can ever create a mess again. Got it? NEVER because I will not let such things happen again.’ – S

That’s it. After reading Sungjong’s last word, the maknae broke down. She does hate her past, especially which involves Sist—no she won’t said it. But knowing Sungjong, a man of his word, she just can’t take it anymore. She was too overwhelmed with her emotions until she realized there’s a standing body in front of her. She weakly got up and met the person’s eyes, which makes her kokoro go doki-doki. The person’s fingers lingered on her side cheeks, leaving a sensational pleasure on it. She blushed and looked down. 

“Safra, please, look at me.” Sungjong life her chin up and stare at the brown orbs in front of him. 
Oh my god, she was breathtakingly beautiful, like she was an angel that was raised from Heaven. He smiled before giving her the very last flower. 

Red Rose.

Which symbolizes love.

“Be my angel for prom night?”

 

 



So that's it. I am so sorry if it was too short for you guys. If I had lots of time and lots of ideas, I may do another shots to y'all, BUT I don't promise haha. I don't proof-read so pardon me for any careless mistakes/grammars I am just that lazy lol. I just hope you enjoy this craps sobs bye.