With Her II

With Her

'How did I end up in this situation?' Jessica asked herself.

 

One moment she was engrossed in her book and another she's here being dragged by a 'crazed' brunette.

Her name was Tiffany, she said. That's all she knew. Somehow, this Tiffany girl looked familiar. She scanned her brain for familiar faces then,

"You're the girl earlier in the cafe!" She finally realized. Tiffany stopped and looked at her. "Yes I am, so come on." Tiffany tugged on her hand and led the way.

 

Jessica then just realized that she's been holding Tiffany's hand. 'How long have we been holding hands?'

Jessica thought it was nice. She didn't understand why she was feeling butterflies in her stomach while Tiffany's holding her hand.

She didn't understand why, but she liked it. She just met Tiffany and she's already making her have these weird feelings.

 

While walking, Jessica didn't notice it but she was staring at Tiffany. Tiffany looked cute trying to find their way to where she's taking Jessica. Tiffany turned her head to the side to check for cars since they were crossing the street.

Jessica's breath hitched.

 

'Wow. She's really beautiful.' Jessica thought but she shook her thoughts away when she realized something again.

 

 

SHE JUST MET TIFFANY A WHILE AGO. JUST MET. A WHILE AGO.

 

 

Sure, she likes--she thinks she likes Tiffany but she doesn't know her. There were a lot of 'what ifs' going inside of Jessica's head.

 

"Stop." Jessica insisted and stopped walking. "Where are you taking me? I don't even know you." Jessica said. "I'm sorry Jessica, but I can't tell you. Besides, I already told you my name. I'm Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang. Just trust me, okay? Your friends trusted me, so you should too." Tiffany explained. "What?! They're in this too? I swear, when I-" Jessica was cut off by Tiffany. "Nope. They're not in this. I just told them I needed you for something and they agreed. Please don't get mad at them~~" Tiffany pleaded with puppy eyes and a pout. She doesn't like aegyo or doing aegyo but this girl, Jessica, makes her do things.

 

"Ugh. Fine. Let's get this over with. You're not a serial killer are you?" Jessica jokingly asked.

Tiffany thought about teasing the girl a bit. Just because. She approached Jessica, still holding her hand and leaned in to whisper in the blonde's ear.

"Am I? You'll find out soon." Tiffany huskily said making the girl shiver.

 

Jessica wondered how Tiffany can change attitudes in a short amount of time. One moment she was being cute doing her aegyo and then another she was being freaking y. Jessica didn't know how she does it.

 

Tiffany leaned back and looked at Jessica. The girl somehow looked scared. Tiffany smirked but inside she was squeeling at how cute Jessica was.

"Come on." She tugged on Jessica's hand but the girl wasn't moving. "Oh gosh, do you seriously believe I'm a serial killer? I'm quite offended." Tiffany said while showing a slightly offended face.

"Sorry. I'm not really good with strangers." Jessica pouted and said.

'Why is she so freaking cute? I just want to pinch her cheeks!' Tiffany told herself. But before she zoned out any longer, she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Hey" She said while lightly tugging Jessica's hand again making the girl look at her. "How many times do I have to remind you that we aren't strangers anymore? You know me, you're friends know me. That's enough." Tiffany smiled at her and explained.

 

 

Jessica didn't get it. It was pure nonsense. But still, she trusted Tiffany.

 

'Maybe it's because her eyes turn into crescents when she smiles.' She thought.

 

She let Tiffany drag her to this modern looking cafe, Cafe Shik-Shin. 'I haven't been here. Maybe it's new.' Jessica thought. Despite the modern design, the cafe gives a very cozy and homey feel. Jessica felt like she wanted to stay there forever.

 

"TIFFAAAAANNNYYY!" A shout broke Jessica's thoughts.

Tiffany then let go of Jessica's hand to approach the girl. It was weird for Jessica. It was weird for her to feel that she missed the warmth of Tiffany's hand on her hand. It was weird for her to like someone---Tiffany, so fast. It was new to her.

She brushed off the thought when she felt someone hold her hand again.

"I found Jessica." Tiffany proudly said. "Really?!" The girl shouted. "I'll let Sooyoung and Sunny know!" The girl happily said. She then turned to Jessica and said, "Hi Jessica! I'm Taeyeon, Tiffany's best friend." She offered her hand which Jessica politely took. "Hi Taeyeon." She shyly said. "I'll be back, okay?" Tayeon told the two and left.

 

After Taeyeon left, Tiffany was actually a little bit nervous. 'Oh gosh, I'm actually going to share the drink with her. With her. With Jessica.' She thought.

 

She turned to her side and saw Jessica looking around the cafe. 'I can do this.' She said to herself.

 

"So, Jessica, do you want to share a drink with me?" She asked, getting Jessica's attention. "A drink?" Jessica asked. "You're not going to drug me or anything right?" She playfully asked. "Heeey! I told you I'm not a serial killer! I won't do such thing!" Tiffany defended herself.

"Just checking." Jessica said and laughed after.

While looking around the cafe a while ago, she saw a table for two close to the window. She noticed that the table had a nice view of what was outside the cafe so she led Tiffany there.

 

They were sharing the drink that had Jessica's name on it. It was a bit awkward to say the least. Tiffany was just staring shamelessly at Jessica. Jessica just kept her head low. They had some playful conversations a while ago but both of them didn't know what to say now. Until Tiffany voiced out her thoughts. "Jessica?" She asked. "Hmm?" Jessica hummed while she busily stirred her drink. She can feel Tiffany's stare. And she did not know why she was avoiding them.

 

"You're beautiful." Tiffany said. Jessica can feel her cheeks getting warm. She murmured a silent thanks to Tiffany. She didn't know what to do.

 

 

No one talked after Tiffany's confession.

 

 

After 15 minutes of silence, Tiffany's friends approached their table.

"Well well, I guess I won't be having the all-you-can-eat buffet next week. I hate you Tiffany." Sooyoung joked.

She then turned to Jessica. "Oh, how rude of me, hi, I'm Sooyoung. The owner of this cafe. And these two kids beside me are Sunny and Taeyeon."

"She already knows me you idiot!" Taeyeon said while smacking the tall girl. "And we are not kids! Taeyeon and I are older than you, you giant!" The other girl, which Jessica assumed to be Sunny, said.

 

"Hi! I'm Jessica." Jessica introduced herself.

"We know." The three chorused.

 

Jessica was confused. 'How did they know her?'

 

"Huh?" She asked. The confused look Jessica had made Tiffany want to pinch those cheeks. It was an adorable sight.

"Well, let me explain." Sooyoung said after getting chairs. "You see this drink?" She held the bottle. "It has your name, 'Jessica' on it and Tiffany was tasked to find someone with that name to share it with. It's a promotional activity for the cafe." Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung then shifted the bottle to reveal Jessica's name on it.

 

'Why didn't I notice that? Babo Jessica.' Jessica told herself.

 

"Since Tiffany found you, she won't treat Sooyoung on an all-you-can-eat buffet. You basically saved her from being broke next week." The other girl, Sunny, said.

"Oh." Jessica said in understanding. She looked at Tiffany and Tiffany was just smiling at her sheepishly.

 

 

Was Tiffany blushing? She wasn't so sure.

 

 

The three noticed Tiffany and the realization hit them. Tiffany looked at them and she didn't like what she saw. The three had mischievous looks on their faces and before she even stopped them, they already began.

 

Such great friends.

 

"Ohhhhh. Is our Tiffany blushing? Looks like she found something else other than just finding Jessica." Sooyoung teased. "S-stop it guys. And n-no. I'm not blushing." Tiffany cursed herself for stuttering. "Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me if you're convincing okay?" Taeyeon jokingly said while handing her a compact. Tiffany knew she was blushing. She didn't even bother to open the compact to confirm it.

"And oh wow. She's stuttering now too. How do you do that Jessica? Taeyeon added.

Jessica just looked at them in disbelief. Tiffany composed herself and said, "Stop guys. You're making me look stupid."

"Aren't you already?" Sunny added playfully which earned her a high five from the other 2 dorks while laughing their hearts out.

 

Jessica looked at the four. It was a funny sight. Seeing Tiffany being bullied by her friends. Embarrased Tiffany was cute and adorable.

"Okay guys, let's all be mature citizens and be great friends to our Tiffany." Taeyeon seriously said but just lead to the three bursting into laughter again.

 

Tiffany just shook her head. 'Secondhand embarassment is sometimes worse.' She thought.

 

"No seriously guys, let's leave them alone. My tummy already hurts from laughing. Good luck Tiffany! And nice to meet you Jessica!" Sunny said while waving. She dragged the other two that were still laughing and told them to waved goodbye too which the two did. Still laughing of course.

 

There was silence again. And this time, Tiffany couldn't take it any longer.

 

"I really mean it though." She said. Jessica looked at her. "You're really beautiful Jessica. I know we just met an while ago but I like you. I really like you." She confessed while staring at Jessica.

Jessica was blushing. She knows it. She didn't hide it though. She thought it was fair since Tiffany was also blushing hard.

"You don't have to say anything. I just want you to know." Tiffany said while playing with her fingers which was holding her drink.

Tiffany thought Jessica wasn't going to say anything. So she said, "I'm sorry if you feel creeped out or some-" This time she was the one cut off midsentence. "I think I like you too Tiffany." Jessica shyly said.

 

Tiffany's eyes grew wide because of what Jessica said. "Really?!" She shouted which got the attention of the other customers and her three friends.

The three dorks gave her a thumbs up. She quietly sat down on her seat probably because of embarrassment.

 

"Really? You mean it?" She asked Jessica which almost came out as a whisper.

"Yes Tiffany, I mean it." Jessica smiled at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany told herself that she'll do her best to always make Jessica happy, to always make her smile. She told herself that Jessica's smile would be one of the things she'd never get tired of seeing. Ever.

 

"Let's give ourselves a chance then? Jessica, will you go out with me?" She asked Jessica before showing her her eyesmile.

 

Jessica's breath hitched again. She was surprised at how beautiful Tiffany's smile can be. It was beautiful the first time she saw it but it was more beautiful now. Tiffany's smile even made her more beautiful. Jessica was sure of that.

 

"Of course, Tiffany. I'll go out with you."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So there goes Chapter 2 guys! It's Monday here already so I failed to update during the weekend. Sorry to those who waited. But here it is! I hope you enjoyed reading it!! I was thinking of cutting it here. But I think I'll add one more. :)

 

 

OH WOW. Thank you everyone! I didn't really expect that I'd get this much subscribers!

To all who susbcribed, thank you!

Yoonyul21, Acchipyancho,WoorriSsica22, soshibeary, gorjessfanytastic9, nana07, JeTiLove, sicachuchu, Cocoru, chyler25, holypoly, yunka9190, rihadatul_az, Maelop, shiroshai, littlewings21, amyrosli, sparr0w, ben123hah, tenedeline, rhaedcliffe, totoro07_jeti, namos26, AnnisaSufian, anemixus, 12345fany, fanficreaders, Fany_Rhaine, oumaima09, icysnowflake, YoonYulisReal, JJ_soyeon, PinkSONE4ever9, MqelTonz, renrenzie, MisssYou, nonahiero, sone25_GGlover, Boros123, Hatchi231, JeTiHyun, Enniii, Heartbreak, forevergorJESS9, blue95, baebysoshi9, halostep, dumbjung, at5478, lavsoshi, Taenggo9, gg927189, Pink-_-And-_-SNSD, aycp09, natalie96, BlackSanta, SNSD4Life_, sonehdz, mblues, nathanchen, maomaomao, coolsoup, kristym, Morgane_blackjack21, altaire, luvsoshi, so_random, NONYA12, BlackSymphony, kokk18, budhakz_marshie, DorkyGoddesses, lefttomars, kpopmanic, Violet_Datura, unitha, thirdhandbear, joonajung, JeTi10, soraKH, jheyclub, greensocks, JheiSii137, FathAnna, xXxaddictedtosnsdxXx, sonenyuhshidae, red_trunke, araria, SleepyDumbo, whitney09, taefany18, and angel124

Also, thanks again to soshibeary, Enniii, ben123hah, araria, kpopmanic, JheiSii137 for the upvotes! I appreciate it a lot! :')

 

Phew.Thanks a lot to everyone! I hope I got everyone and their names right. Sorry, if there's a typo. :'( And if I missed you, don't hesitate to tell me okay? I'll make it up to you on the next update! Sorry! :((

 

Again, thanks everyone! I really hope you enjoyed this update! And oh, tell me what you think update this update too! :)

See you soon!

Love you guys! :**