CHAPTER 7

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOGETHER

Jessica sat on her bed while staring at the floor. She had been arguing with herself for days now about going back to neutral haven.

She couldn’t concentrate at all.. yoona kept crossing her mind and it’s starting to annoy the hell out of her. jessica let out a frustrated sigh.

‘why do I want to see her so bad?? I can’t even be like this!! Aaargh!! I’m an angel!! An angel!! And angels and demons aren’t meant to be together!!’ jessica stood up and paced again. She had been doing so a lot these past few days.

She kept scolding herself about wanting to see yoona but her stubborn heart just won’t understand. It kept longing for the girl.. Wanting to see her..to feel her.. jessica was getting depressed and worked up at the same time. She wants to run away towards neutral haven and meet yoona but her conscience kept stopping her.

‘you can’t do that.. you’re not supposed to like her… and besides.. even if you go there, she’ll probably not be there.. she wouldn’t wait there all this time just for you you know?’ jessica kept chiding herself.
Suddenly, she stopped
walking as she found a loophole in her thoughts. ‘that’s it.. hehe.. SHE WON’T be there.. that means it’s ok to go to neutral haven! Heheh’
jessica quickly went out of her room’s window
and jumped off, releasing her wings mid
air and gliding towards the direction of neutral haven. She was happy..

she knows she’s just fooling herself but she

just couldn’t stop herself anymore..
she had foolishly fallen hard for a devil that she had just met.

Jessica arrived at the cave. She walked briskly
inside until she reached the little paradise. She scanned the surroundings and sure enough, on top of the hill, sleeping on the tree branch,

was yoona. Jessica couldn’t contain her smile. She fixed her hair a little and made sure she had retracted her wings.

She then walked (almost skipped) towards the hill. Jessica composed herself and faked a cough. Yoona stirred and fell off the tree.

“aargh..” yoona let out as she rubbed her aching .

jessica hurried towards her and helped her up.

“are you ok?” suddenly, yoona wrapped her arms around jessica and pulled her on top of her.

“I thought you’d never come..” yoona whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter