CHAPTER 8

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


FINDING OUT?!!


It’s been a while since the two started going out.

They met in their little paradise every day, spending the whole day talking, cuddling.. or making out. They didn’t care about the others anymore. they didn’t care if their relationship is wrong in the eyes of their own race.
They were happy and that’s all that matters.. ‘screw the world’ yoona would always say.

Jessica always managed to make a slip from her friends. Her friends were used to jessica always disappearing but recently,

the disappearances are becoming frequent. Tiffany and the others are starting to get curious about this but they didn’t have the heart to ask jessica.

They noticed how happy she had been recently. She was always smiling.. unlike her usual self who always wore that bored expression.
They once asked jessica about this but she only smiled at them. This only made them more curious.

“maybe I should follow her?” tiffany asked as they were

seated around the table. Taeyeon and sooyoung just shrugged at her.

“I don’t know… maybe…? I’m getting really curious about jessica’s behaviour.. Is she with someone?” taeyeon asked.

“that’s what I’m trying to find out.. I’ll follow her tomorrow..” tiffany said. jessica went in, back from her daily disappearance. The three girls acted as if nothing happened.

“hey girls.. what’s up?” jessica asked as she sat herself beside sooyoung.

“uh.. nothing.. we were just hanging out in here.. so where’ve you been?” sooyoung asked. jessica shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

“just somewhere..”

“you’ve been disappearing quite a lot these days..” jessica shrugged her shoulders again.

“I’m kinda tired.. I’ll go to bed.. see yah guys..” jessica said as she stood up and walked towards her room.

All three girls just stared at each other and shrugged. They need to find where she’s been going.

Seohyun stared at the sleeping yoona on the bed.

She has been going out a lot lately and would disappear for long periods of time. Not that she cares or anything.. she’s just a little curious.

She’s had a thing for yoona since they met but she’s been cold to her even though yoona kept trying to get into her pants. But lately,
yoona had been ignoring her, even though she’d been giving the
girl hints about wanting to have .

This was getting seohyun curious… and frustrated. She had never been turned down.. not in her 19 years of human life. Yoona was the first to turn her down… And she couldn’t just let it pass.

Seohyun sat at the edge of yoona’s bed and yoona’s hair. Yoona opened her eyes and stared at seohyun.

“what do you want now?” yoona asked irritably.

“you”

“well ‘you’ is not interested. Now go away.” yoona said as she turned away from seohyun and faced the wall. Seohyun huffed in annoyance and stood up.

“why have you been ignoring me lately?
When we met you were the one who wanted so bad to get into my pants! Now you’re turning ME down?!”
seohyun yelled angrily as she kicked on yoona’s bed. Yoona got up equally angry and glared at the younger girl.

“well, it’s your fault you turned me down before!
Now I’m not interested anymore!” yoona snarled back. She stormed out of the room leaving the stunned seohyun fuming.

‘what the hell yoona.. I’ll get you.. nobody. Turns. Me. down.’ Seohyun angrily kicked at yoona’s bed again before collapsing into her own bed.

Tiffany cautiously followed jessica. She had to run behind jessica since she can’t fly because jessica would see her. it was kinda hard to keep up with je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter