I Have Met GOT7 Before

My Heroes

JB (POV)

“HYUNGS HYUNGS HYUNGS!!!!” Yugyeom came running into the dressing room

I was getting worried that he was taking too long and the concert was going to start in just a few minutes.

“Yaa! Yugyeom where did you go to use the bathroom all the way back to Korea?” Jackson asked him with sarcasm some of the guys laughed and I just hit him on the back of the head.

“Well it’s your fault Hyung, but I have to tell Hyungs something! It’s really important!” He told us excited

“Go ahead Yugyeom what is it;” I asked him waiting for the big news that he had to tell us

He looked at me with happiness in his eyes “Hyung I saw…” he was cut off by Manager Hyung

“Guys it’s time to go on stage lets go let’s go!” he yelled at his from the door we all got ready and checked ourselves in the mirrors before going out on stage

I remembered about Yugyeom and told him that he could tell us the news after the concert. He looked sad but nodded his head to show me that he understood.

We all left the dressing room and walked the short distance to the stage we just had to climb the stairs to be on stage and see our hundreds of fans. We all huddled in a circle and put our hands on top of each other in the middle. We did our excited cheer and were pumped to perform tonight. The lights turned off and that was when we knew that it was our time to go on stage and shine.

After the concert

We said our goodbye to all of our beautiful fans and bowed to them. They wanted an encore and we gave it to them singing Call You Mine and We Like 2 Party. The concert ended after 3 hours and we were all tired just ready to meet our beds and sleep for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow was our first day of “freedom” and I was too excited for it. We went backstage to pack our stuff and to get out of our stage cloth and change back into normal cloths. We were packed and ready to go after an hour when Manager Hyung asked if we were ready to go.

We all nodded our heads and got all out personal items and left the place clean. We were going to leave from the front door and not the back door since we wanted to see the place. We went back on stage to see the whole place empty. It is amazing how just an hour ago this place was sold out with all our fans.

I went on stage followed by the rest of the group and went down the stairs too one of the doors for the exit. The place was huge with advertisements everyone from soon to come artist to basketball games and other events that were going to happen.

We got to the exit to see that all the doors were made of glass and there was still a small crowd of fans waiting outside. Most of them were wearing hoodies and jackets some were even shivering.

I felt bad to see them like that, so I asked the guys and Manager Hyung if we should do something special for them. They agreed and we convinced the security to help us out, even though he looked tired he said that we were the first group that ever cared about their fans health in the cold outside and that he would give us the time we needed.

We thanked him by giving him some Korean snacks that Junior brought. Our fans made a line to take pictures with us and left with a warm smile. We were getting half way done when I looked at the digital screen in the back on the lodge to read that in was about to be 1 am.

There were just two girls left now one with blond hair that looked excited to see us with her camera already in hand and the other girl who I could not see too well that was really concentrate in her phone. When the blond girl knew it was her turn she gave her phone to the other girl, which I guess, turned mad by the way she combed her hair back with her hand.

She dropped her own phone in the bag covering her face with her hair, which made it even harder to see her features. When she finally looked up at us to take the picture, my heart dropped. Kyung Mi?

Mark (POV)

The girl with blonde-hair was very excited while I guess her friend looked not interested in us. I could not see the girls face sense her hair was covering her face the whole time. The blonde girl noticed it was her turn and gave her phone to the girl that looked totally pissed off by her actions. She put her own phone away and looked up to take the picture. It took me a few seconds to accept that it was Kyung Mi. My Kyung Mi!

Kyung Mi (POV)

“KYUNG MI!!” the group said in surprise looking all at me with wide eyes. I looked at them back with the same expression and noticed Yugyeom he was just smiling at me and I smiled back. Hold on a freaking second did I know all of GOT7?!

“Hyungs! I forgot to tell you that Kyung Mi was here!” Yugyeom informed his hyungs with an innocent smile. They all looked at him with laser eyes.

“Yaa how can you forget something important like that!” a guy with a snapback screamed at him

Yugyeom looked hurt and I responded back to the mean person

“Hey! Do no scream at him like that,” I yelled at the person he looked at me shocked by my comment and so did Unnie.

“Do you remember me?” he asked with a hint of happiness in his voice. I looked at him and felt bad because I could not remember none of them

I shook my head no “Sorry I do not remember any of you guys. I thought Yugyeom was just a fan of you guys not that he was in the group” I said in a low voice I did not even know if they heard me or not.

“Yaaa! Mimi-ya! How could you have not noticed Yugyeom if they are all over my wall!” Unnie yelled at me with shock in her voice

“Unnnnnniiiieeee I do not even pay attention to your wall! I whined at her. She looked at me with wide eyes and suddenly started laughing

“Your aeygo kills me,” she said whipping a fake tear off her eye. During this encounter between my best friend and me, the group was just looking at us. When suddenly one of the guys walked up to me and just stood in front of me.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. He had black hair with bangs he was good looking with chubby cheeks. I was just waiting to see if he needed anything but what he said next took me by surprise.

“Can I hug you?” he asked looking at me straight in the eyes with an emotion that I have never seen before.